What's new

Reliance Jio will have lowest data rates in the world, Mukesh Ambani

Thanks Mukesh bhai, aapne to jindgi me bahaar la di.. Sale Vodafone, airtel aur docomo ne to 3 saal se laga rakhi thi. Bhagwan sukhi rakhe Mukesh ko.

Congrats.
It seems cheap to me...
But concerning the salary standards in Mumbai, is it cheap?
Is it a national 4G network with which u can surf the internet around the nation?

Executives earn as much as that earned in west. Sometimes even more. Most of the difference in salary level is in mid level and low level positions.

Speed ki to baat hi mat kariye sir. Simultaneously, I watch you tube, my son watches WWE and my daughter down loads movie from a single connection. July mai 160 GB aur August main 90 GB use kiya.

read it carefully. it will come down per GB as you use more.
bhabhi ji kuch nhi dekhteen ? fb twitter ? :partay: unko mera parnam bol dejiyee ga :-)

Executives earn as much as that earned in west. Sometimes even more. Most of the difference in salary level is in mid level and low level positions.
That's my concern. Indian middle/upper class is very small. But 4G is for the entire population. Anyway, they are decreasing the fee, good sign.

Once they corner a majority of market share (using their financial might), they will gradually hike their prices to the required levels - Ambani 101
Airtel just recently brought down it's Data prices from 250 per 1 GB to 50 per 1 GB in anticipation of Jio!!

This reminds me of the multiple discounts & offers in the fight between Flipkart & Amazon.

That's my concern. Indian middle/upper class is very small. But 4G is for the entire population. Anyway, they are decreasing the fee, good sign.

Yes, now calls are free. Data is cheap, and internet much faster. Now anyone who can afford a cheap a smartphone is internet connected. This is a big boost to Modi's digital India campaign. With more people connected to internet, a big boost for new age companies such as Amazon, Alibaba, Facebook, Flipkart, Google and Microsoft etc..

Well i guess voice call is free because its Voice over LTE and thus all your voice calls will be seen as data transfers.
Thus your data package will drain with your voice calls, i guess he has layered it very well making everyone feel that voice calls are free :D

Well i guess voice call is free because its Voice over LTE and thus all your voice calls will be seen as data transfers.
Thus your data package will drain with your voice calls, i guess he has layered it very well making everyone feel that voice calls are free :D

VoLTE hardly uses much data,you can go through a whole month using only 5-10 mb data easily

VoLTE hardly uses much data,you can go through a whole month using only 5-10 mb data easily

The plan 149 comes with 300mb of data plan, considering VoLTE using Wide Band for HD Voice calls, lets expect it uses min around 1MB for 3 mins of talk on peak performance, so for 149rs one gets like what 900mins of talk time. Yups its still cheap at like 20p per min calls against those 30p per min calls from other providers.

Profit through numbers and becoming economical. Well done Mukesh Bhai :P

I hope Airtel, Aircel, and Vodafone suffer the onslaught and come out as better competitors. And then there is BSNL :P

Airtel just recently brought down it's Data prices from 250 per 1 GB to 50 per 1 GB in anticipation of Jio!!

This reminds me of the multiple discounts & offers in the fight between Flipkart & Amazon.
You have to recharge with Rs.1500 first to get this plan.

Bought a jio sim last week....
Not worried about the plans now...Since voice, sms and data is unlimited till dec 31 2016....
Im in bangalore..im getting around 40mbps speed....

Sorry bro, VoLTE is not included with data packs all over the world and Ambani has specified in his speech that data pack will not be used for VoLTE service. However only VoLTE enabled devices can be used for calling purpose, other devices will not be able to use free calling offer.

Back
Top Bottom