What's new

Religion should be delinked from terror, says PM Modi

What negative u abuse me first shame on u

Wow he abused u so lets take down all Hindus . LOL

@WebMaster how can I report someone for having a duplicate ID?

@FULL_METAL much appreciated buddy :tup: a Christian reporting posts directed to all Hindus and then our neighbours dance all day "oh India gonna break too much fighting inside." :lol:

call u r semi Gods to save u y not call u r snake God to bite me

haha u rs where mata is cow but pita shri is not bull what a DNA
Boyo if I stoop down to your level you will leave this forum crying, watch your mouth, I am in a no mood to abuse your Allah and his prophet, you are not offending me one bit as I am no hindu but many hindus may find your post offensive, and then if they start abusing your god what will you do? blow urself up?

what nonsense which duplicate ID ur talikng about moron

I'm asking mods a simple question y are u getting all hyped up about?

Regarding your disgusting posts u can't take criticism about your religion then y be a jackarse and do it with others? Doesn't your religion teach u about respecting all religions?

Why u hindu come here on this forum if u don't like discussion about u r monkey snake elephant Gods
Ah, my friend. Good point. I have introspected about this deeply. It does sound odd does it not? The multitude of 'God's or as Hindus call as Devas and Devis? :azn:

What do you think?

:O What have i done?

Am i not allowed to voice my opinion?
I am exercising the same right, voicing my concern over your nationality, I believe you are Pakistani or Chinese, feel free to prove me wrong :-)

Why are you worried if you have done nothing wrong?

I am exercising the same right, voicing my concern over your nationality, I believe you are Pakistani or Chinese, feel free to prove me wrong :-)

Why are you worried if you have done nothing wrong?

oooh lol! i thought you were accusing me of being that other guy because somebody said duplicate ID.

Hello! I'm Ali, a Moroccan-American (Berber not Arab) living in France.
My IP is French since i'm in France, but i'll let the Site Moderation prove that for me.

The reason why i said the things i said, is that i'm a Muslim and like to keep up with Islamic Affairs and couldn't help but notice how the Indians always mistreat Muslims then complain about how it's Islam that's the problem and not them.

You see it everywhere, including the Indians on this site. So of course i'll speak up for my fellow muslims.

I'm not worried that i've done something wrong, unless ^ what i said above is against the site rules.

I am Pakistani a muslim and i like good relation with Hindu India, we seprated on this basis of religeon then why we feel pain when they declare India Hindu state and thoose thali k beghan left behind should accept this reality.
Because you came from Saudi and we came from Sri Lanka or Africa :D

Back
Top Bottom