What's new

Religious circumcision of kids a crime - German court

Status
Not open for further replies.
By your logic cutting hairs and nails should be also banned then because they are integrated part of child's body :lol:

Apparently you don't know what the words "logic" or "bodily integrity" mean..:rolleyes:

The infection thing is more myth than anything. Recent studies show that circumsision might actually increase certain risks while not significantly alleviating any others..

Its absurd if you honestly believe you have to cut of a part of your penis for it to work well or stay clean.. (rare, serious medical conditions aside, for which the procedure is still allowed.)

you mean vicious circle logic has no bodily integrity:disagree::disagree:

Its absurd if you honestly believe you have to cut of a part of your penis for it to work well or stay clean.. (rare, serious medical conditions aside, for which the procedure is still allowed.

HOW THOUGHTFUL ASSUMPTION !!!!!!!!!!

Its absurd if you honestly believe you have to cut of a part of your penis for it to work well or stay clean.. (rare, serious medical conditions aside, for which the procedure is still allowed.

HOW THOUGHTFUL ASSUMPTION !!!!!!!!!!

I think these are ENOUGH to Answer the GERMAN GUYS Questions by the way
ARE YOU CIRCUMCISED????:rofl:

The infection thing is not the myth

The infection thing is not the myth

One of my friend who is a Hindu went circumcision in childhood, his foreskin never became flexible and he had great difficulty in pissing in childhood, ultimately doctor had to circumcise him, may be he was 9-10 years old at that time.

One of my friend who is a Hindu went circumcision in childhood, his foreskin never became flexible and he had great difficulty in pissing in childhood, ultimately doctor had to circumcise him, may be he was 9-10 years old at that time.
condition is called ¨phimosis¨ I believe....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom