What's new

Religious violence erupts in Myanmar

America doesn't want allies. They want their very own bitches! :lol:

Plenty of bitches.

It is in their own interests to say no to America.

I'm not telling them to go all-out and actually attack America and her allies, like we did during the Korean War (leading to the longest retreat in US military history), but rather just tell them to go stuff themselves, and stay out of it.

And my response to the OP is the same. We are staying out of Burma's internal affairs, and I don't know why he would expect anything else.

It's a disgrace what's happenning in Burma...why can't somebody in Asia sort out this mess? Last time i checked Burma isn't exactly the superpower to scare off a determined intervention.

It's a disgrace what's happenning in Burma...why can't somebody in Asia sort out this mess? Last time i checked Burma isn't exactly the superpower to scare off a determined intervention.

The Secular and Civilized Europe should grant aslyum to all Rohingyas in the greater interest of humanity and in helping in achieving World Peace.

That "somebody(s)" in Asia isn't bothered to intervene in Myanmar as evidenced in this thread :lol:

They have a choice, they can turn it down. They can always turn it down.

I just think it's strange that these guys are telling me how bad America is.

I KNOW how bad America is, I doubt many people know better. But the people telling me this, their countries have invited in the US troops onto their own sovereign soil, and even followed them into war.

I'm asking, why? Since apparently they know what America really is, why are they helping them at the cost of their own sovereignty?

Just say no.

As some member pointed out that America knows the power of Abrahamic religions in its ability to delude the masses, no other identity has such a single minded force. And they have known this secret since Sigmund Freuds' nephew got an important piece of his works(writings)

As some member pointed out that America knows the power of Abrahamic religions in its ability to delude the masses, no other identity has such a single minded force. And they have known this secret since Sigmund Freuds' nephew got an important piece of his works(writings)

That's another reason I would prefer to avoid the large-scale spread of Christianity in China if possible.

Atheism/Buddhism/Confucianism is good enough.

@Talon

Let's make it simple.

Going through this thread..what one gleans is the following:-

1) Indians have a severe hatred for all Muslims- courtesy Razzi. Accepted.

2) We are not particularly powerful, efficient or militarily capable. Accepted.

3) Many posters have claimed that they do not consider Indian Muslims to be a part of the Ummah..even Armstrong says so. Accepted.

So why should a weak, inefficient India, which was ruled by Muslim kings for so long do anything..can it do anything? Instead the powerful and far better Islamic nations should intervene and solve the problem for the sake of the Ummah that we keep hearing about so much. The above is based on the syllogisms and material provided by your fellow Pakistani posters.

Now onto China, I do not know whether @Chinese-Dragon's views are the views of the Chinese government at large..I do not think he has ever claimed them to be so. But judging by China's lack of interest in this affair one can safely say that his view seems to converge with that of his government's.

So China and India at least don't seem to be interested.

More importantly has it occurred to you that both China and India are close to the Burmese government. They have provided us with many things which I have mentioned earlier. They have also provided the Chinese government with many opportunities. As such not only are we not interested in any intervention, diplomatic or otherwise, but it is HIGHLY likely that IF some other country tried to intervene we would stop them in favor of the Burmese government. Either China or India or even both will most probably prevent anyone from intervening in any manner that will harm the Burmese government considering we'd lose our interests. So best of luck to anyone who wants to intervene, OIC or otherwise.

We didn't start this problem and we sure as hell will not expend precious manpower and resources to end it. Its not our affair. Any further discussion on the matter would be futile. None the less if someone fancies leading a campaign into the Burmese forests..that we actually might allow since that someone and all the fool's who'd follow would never return from that god-forsaken place.

@Dillinger I did not know that everything is based on 1 person say! :blink: accept whatever...MY QUESTION was WHY NO ONE ...esp AMERICA not crying out loud?

The Indian bit came in when Indians started shoving Burma's prob to BD...and then also because Indian started dragging words like Pakistan, ummah and Islamists in...

I am not sure why EVERY THREAD needs to be dragged through India, its history, its minorities, its Muslims, its complexes and its secularism and whatnot....

Last edited by a moderator:
if we help the rihingyas will people like zahil hamid stop spewing venom against india ?? I am curious !

Back
Top Bottom