What's new

Remembering " ZA Bhutto "

Very pleasantly surprising, a thread “Remembering ZA Bhutto " started here and really went well where majority of the members are with services background.

no masala in here i guess ... !

he was a great pollitition indeed but unfortunstly no other bhutto id there:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Very pleasantly surprising, a thread “Remembering ZA Bhutto " started here and really went well where majority of the members are with services background.
Hi
lol dude didn't you notice Army guys speak once they are retired, this fact was widely exhibited during General Musharraf's era. i hope giving examples is not required. :azn:

Pakistanis are a great lot!!

we talk of bhuttos as martyrs!

we talk of Quaid-e-Awam, Quaid-e-tehrik,Quaid-e-Millat and what not! as great leaders!

i am sure with watching tv i remember most if not all of Zulfiqar ali bhuttos speeches! BUT i don't remember even one of SPEECH OF M.A.JINNAH! (neither does most of my generation)!

our problem is we talk about great leaders first thing we mention is bhutto,ayub khan or altaf bhai or nawaz pai! but no one says JINNAH KA PAKISTAN! no one cares to research on him or his ideology or his vision for our pakistan!

the division comes when we talk of our current leaders! sindhis blame punjabis,punjabis blame pathans and so on! the only unity we can have in our thought is if we follow the true leader of our nation M.A.JINNAH the REAL QUAID!

Back
Top Bottom