What's new

Remote sensing(spy) Radar Imaging Satellite(RISAT 1) launched successfully

Why no one seems to discuss such a news on this forum when we are discussing 'Why is Europe considered a continent?'

Saw the sleek satellite on the launchpad and thought myself 'THIS IS INDIA'?Desh taraqqi kar raha he.
Congratulations to the team of ISRO.
So many of the scientists are south indians,which i have seen many times described in forums by trolls and haters as ugly ,dark and such degrading names.Unfortunately the so called fairer aryan people from our neighbour states seem to be unable to keep up with them.
P.S-I am not south indian.

But they reported agni 5 launch and all..!!Still why should they maintain absolute silence on RISAT Launch?

Because Agni V is a ICBM which could be used to kill other nations .
While on the other hand RISAT is just for Indian purpose like collecting data/intel ..

So no international media is reporting it

This month is ceratinly a historic one for india.

With these two launches it really shuts the lid on all those nay sayers,negative propogana spreaders and the retards about indian capability.

Surge Ahead o Great India.Let you be regarded as a model nation for other countries.

DOES ANYBODY STIL DOUBT INDIA,S INDENGIOUS MILITARY CAPABILITY

FIRST ARIHANT NUKE SUB

THEN ICBM AGNI 5

AND NOW MILITARY SATALITE RISAT 1

why this threads all over in the forum why evry indians are posting it repeatedly

why this threads all over in the forum why evry indians are posting it repeatedly

How many threads are you looking for it.. I think so one was before launch and this is one is after successful launch. I my self told mods to merge two same threads .... there is only one active thread ..
if still you are looking more active threads ... then I must say quality of afghan weeds is improving

DOES ANYBODY STIL DOUBT INDIA,S INDENGIOUS MILITARY CAPABILITY

FIRST ARIHANT NUKE SUB

THEN ICBM AGNI 5

AND NOW MILITARY SATALITE RISAT 1

You forgot AC I is getting ready ..

How many threads are you looking for it.. I think so one was before launch and this is one is after successful launch. I my self told mods to merge two same threads .... there is only one active thread ..
if still you are looking more active threads ... then I must say quality of afghan weeds is improving

You forgot AC I is getting ready ..

and you forgot Cryogenic engine

i think u are very found of afghan weeds and doing some promotion here :smokin:

575027_10150684880730583_105234625582_9527570_100011172_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom