What's new

Report: IAF Pilot Shot Down by Pakistan Abhinandan Fired from the Indian Airforce Job!

laughable.... your brave pilot died in vain....and your folks dont even tell his name to public... my entire country was rallied behind him and you handed him over without India even putting a formal request....
have you seen lal topi video... he was literally crying over your decision to hand Wind Commander Abhinandan.

you guys live in la la land with such reports.... our IAF chief is fired.... 5 or 10 planes shot down....100 pilots are your custody....really childish ...but its better for us. you have no credibility and that is better for us
This guy needs a ban. Taking lies is not acceptable in PDF :enjoy:

laughable.... your brave pilot died in vain....and your folks dont even tell his name to public... my entire country was rallied behind him and you handed him over without India even putting a formal request....
have you seen lal topi video... he was literally crying over your decision to hand Wind Commander Abhinandan.

you guys live in la la land with such reports.... our IAF chief is fired.... 5 or 10 planes shot down....100 pilots are your custody....really childish ...but its better for us. you have no credibility and that is better for us
uhm, you gotta kill him for him to be dead first...y' know, like those two dead indian su30 pilots. ;) :enjoy:

India is claiming F-16B was shot down with two pilot ejected and killed. So now its down to 1 paf pilot? btw what evidence do you or India has that it shot down F-16? did you ask your dady uncle sam to verify this claim? does that lost pilot not have a family and the lose mouth media that pakistan has the pilot's family would have raised their voice by now being such a high profile event this was.
Pakistan did not release abhinandan because of pressure but because as a peace gesture other wise your Indian Navy Spy would have been released long time ago.

So Mi-17 crashed because of technical fault, mig-21 crashed from technical fault and air marshal retired all just happened because of a coincidence while F-16 was shot down without any compelling evidence given by india. Nice we believe you now, thanks. :lol:

chin cant save pakistan in real world but trying to help here on PDF.... what more I want today... you guys just made my day

btw i just red your signature. :lol:
Did you forget kargil when PA occupied Indian territory for months and India had to resort to airstrikes on its own territory because Indian army could not even retake a freaking hill :lol: gus kar kay to apnay dessh may nahi mara to pakistan ka kiya ker dalo gay!

He probably broke protocol coming into pakistani airspace. he must have made some mistakes. also he might have gotten himself injured and unfit for duty.

There is also a possibility that he didn't agree to give a statment indian airforce wanted him to lie about. could be cuz he didn't wanted to lie.

Anyways we don't know the whole story and might not get to.

let me tel you how pakistan behaves...
your terrorists attack our soldiers
we talk about retaliatory strikes
your ministers and PM ik talk about nuclear option
then comes Mirage strike
your Mr gafoor accepts without blinking an eyelid
we are happy
when asked why you let IAF Mirage go you say peace gesture ... world laugh
you talk about peace
then you talk about retaliation
you send PAF F16, one is shot down, pilot eject but killed
you dont own him because of pressure from USA
no one comes to your rescue, even chin and OIC
your PM ik want to talk to our PM
you still talk about peace
you let our so called submarine go... call peace gesture.....
you guys have any balls or not? try hitting something back.... substantial hit by your armed forces. nothing coming since years.
You must be real upset your airforce got shot down. Poor thing :enjoy:

He probably broke protocol coming into pakistani airspace. he must have made some mistakes. also he might have gotten himself injured and unfit for duty.

There is also a possibility that he didn't agree to give a statment indian airforce wanted him to lie about. could be cuz he didn't wanted to lie.

Anyways we don't know the whole story and might not get to.

If this pilot keeps his words then he deserves the highest respect a foe can give! which he did and thats why he is being let go. Alot of pilots will crash planes and fly again the next day, and his injuries were just from few punches to the face so its not that he is unfit for fly.

let me tel you how pakistan behaves...
your terrorists attack our soldiers
we talk about retaliatory strikes
your ministers and PM ik talk about nuclear option
then comes Mirage strike
your Mr gafoor accepts without blinking an eyelid
we are happy
when asked why you let IAF Mirage go you say peace gesture ... world laugh
you talk about peace
then you talk about retaliation
you send PAF F16, one is shot down, pilot eject but killed
you dont own him because of pressure from USA
no one comes to your rescue, even chin and OIC
your PM ik want to talk to our PM
you still talk about peace
you let our so called submarine go... call peace gesture.....
you guys have any balls or not? try hitting something back.... substantial hit by your armed forces. nothing coming since years.
World laughing at you
first decide whether you cross LOC or Not your IAF said first that we cross LOC and then retreat that they hadn't cross LOC and used SOW instead rest of you post is trashed and reported @dilwala :blah::blah::blah:

Back
Top Bottom