What's new

Report: India may attack Pakistan

And Mossad and CIA will come to your door steps and announce out the intel in a loud speaker.

What do U think we cant put two and two together and figure things out for ourselves.
Americans trust is almost all gone in most Muslim World if you did not no(obviously installed puppets not included).and for most important part if of a war with India we need our army against India and not talibans so back to my point all support to NATO comes to complete stop.

India announced attackers were from pakistan right after the attack started and yet to provide and evidence did some one in india used loud speakers to announce it other then indian intelligence services and they even knew how and when these people came on shore yet one must ask if u knew all this what were you doing sitting around waiting for why didnt you arrest these people before they started killing.

sheesh, i was posting objectively, and u r quoting only half what I said and attacking it.

No iam just trying to explain it in very very simple language we are NOT ARABS we wont sit back and israel or any body else have a fly by without facing the music.:sniper:

iight so i called my uncle today since i am going to Pakistan i told em to get a rocket launcher when i will be there so i can get on my house roof and shoot down some SU-30MKI and have fun

sir are you serious or are you joking. do you think the flankers are so bad ?

pakistan knows better than any other country what to expect if you trust the US.its the US who reviewed the sukhoi30MKI performance in the red flag exercise and you believe them what they say.?
do you really expect the US to accept that the flankers are good. they have always undermined whatever the russians have built as inferior and copied.

if the flankers were really so bad not so many countries around the world at various times would have chosen the flankers in their air forces.

thank you.:agree:

sir then can we come to the conclusion PAF needs more preparedness to foil an IAF attack at this point of time.:cheers:
Does PAF has ability to defend PAK air Space?Absolutely..
Does Pak has ability to strike deep inside India via Aircrafts?Nope..

Does PAF has ability to defend PAK air Space?Absolutely..
Does Pak has ability to strike deep inside India via Aircrafts?Nope..

PAF will be more of a defensive role, Agreed.

IAF will be on the offensive though numerically they may have more planes but most of them are outdated and flying coffins and crates! More IAF pilots will simply die because the aircrafts will fall out of the sky due to bad maintanance by IAF crews and lack of finances!

India's strategic depth will not be its strength this time simply because where our fighters cannot reach our MISSILES certainly can! We have the length and breadth of India covered and the multiple launch from many locations within the Pak-India Border could be within minutes of receiving the go-ahead!

IAF will be on the offensive though numerically they may have more planes but most of them are outdated and flying coffins and crates! More IAF pilots will simply die because the aircrafts will fall out of the sky due to bad maintanance by IAF crews and lack of finances!

India's strategic depth will not be its strength this time simply because where our fighters cannot reach our MISSILES certainly can! We have the length and breadth of India covered and the multiple launch from many locations within the Pak-India Border could be within minutes of receiving the go-ahead!

Fall out of skies? becuase of what .... wrath of Zeus. Is this a hope or a prayer
Pakistan do not have a missile in their inventory to cover entire india. Else please name the missile.....

you are right sir, most IAF fighters are old but so are PAF fighters.
as far as i know in the last 10 years iaf have acquired more new fighter jets than PAF has done.
and for every missile pakistan fires india will do the same. the end result is destruction of both the countries
pakistan have to destroy a larger land mass<corresponding to indias size> and india has to destroy a comparatively lesser land mass< corresponding to pakistan s size>
no country will benefit in that scenerio but the important thing post war would be which country recovers quicker from the afteraffect.there i think india has the advantage compared to pakistan because of their better economic position at this point of time.

thanks.:cheers:

pakistan knows better than any other country what to expect if you trust the US.its the US who reviewed the sukhoi30MKI performance in the red flag exercise and you believe them what they say.?
do you really expect the US to accept that the flankers are good. they have always undermined whatever the russians have built as inferior and copied.

if the flankers were really so bad not so many countries around the world at various times would have chosen the flankers in their air forces.

i simply dont trust Russian Technology my Uncle has orderd 1 US made Rocket Launcher we have factory in Pakistan its very effective the total cost we are paying its $6000 i cant seriously wait to go back shot those down myself it would be so exiting hunting down

:cheers:

i simply dont trust Russian Technology my Uncle has orderd 1 US made Rocket Launcher we have factory in Pakistan its very effective the total cost we are paying its $6000 i cant seriously wait to go back shot those down myself it would be so exiting hunting down

correct me if i am wrong,Ummah will come thats in Koran @ the end of the world all muslims will unite sir.

You got me all wrong here. I was pointing out to what you said that you have hope that Ummah will come, and if by ummah you mean muslims countires, no my friend they wont, they are too ocuppied with their self interest. Pakistan is all alone in this battle, the only support we will have is of GOD and that support is more then anything else we need to keep the kafirs out of Pakistan.

You got me all wrong here. I was pointing out to what you said that you have hope that Ummah will come, and if by ummah you mean muslims countires, no my friend they wont, they are too ocuppied with their self interest. Pakistan is all alone in this battle, the only support we will have is of GOD and that support is more then anything else we need to keep the kafirs out of Pakistan.

but if we see the reality check we are the pupet of west too my friend you see mr.zardari first trip he makes to US >

ok sir i respect your opinion.:usflag:

Back
Top Bottom