What's new

REPORT: Pakistani nukes already under US control

:coffee:Sir superbikez ur post was funny and stupid don't mind brother if Americans gave a warning to attack nuclear facilities with India's help surely Pakistan wud have replied in similiar manner to Attack Indian nuclear facilities if US don't stop such warning.

BROTHER PLZ USE UR HEAD U WASTED TIME WRITING FUNNY STORY:lol:.

see you later.

It is in the interest of rising Power China that Pakistan be a strong and viable Nuclear Power! Not even the pressures of the United States can bear down and Denuclearize Pakistan.

In fact that is why we have Nukes in the first place, if a foreign power like India or United States wants to attack Pakistan and our regular military forces cannot bear the brunt alone of the pressure we will use the Greatest Military Weaponry known to Mankind, the power of the Sun, the Nuclear Missiles!

First of all Pakistan cannot beat U.S.A in a war bottom line but it for sure cant just lose it in one phone call too. Now let me give you a real pice of realistic reason. North Korea with two to three 1970/80 model atomic bombs have given a tight slap in the face of the U.S.A by threatening Japan & South korea if it is bombed and is yet it bombed forget about being bombed NATO has not dared to kill even a masqito in North Korea THATS WAT YOU CALL LEADERSHIP IS ALL ABOUT ! Pakistan with much modern 25 to 50 maybe 60 nuclear weopons can easily threaten alot of oil fields in the gulf states if Pakistan was or is to be bombed by U.S.A/NATO etc so say when U.S.A threatend Pakistan of bombing it & sending it back to the stone age Pakistan shoud have replied back that fine sir' before going back to the stone age Pakistan can easily send the oil fields in the gulf states to HELL & then can atleast dignifiedly go back to the stone age /early man stage or be it mel gibson's Apocalypto fair enough ! Leadership is Mehmood Ahmedinejad, leadership is Putin, leadership is Kim Jong-il, leadership is Hu Jintao, leadership is Mahatir Mohemmed, leadership is Indira Gandhi, leadership is Zia ur Rahman leadership, is Zia ul Haq, leadership is Mao Tse-tung. Leadership is NOT musharraf, benazir,nawas or zardari .
thank you
Pakistan Zindabad

You are right about the leader ship because all the last names are characterless they have no values, becuase they never lives in Pakistan they just come here to do the business or come to complete the job for what they are apointed. this country have every thing except a pure muslim leader i think it is better to go in the Saudis or Chinees control. Because these Phatoos are hearing such threats from India and USA its better to die with houner like Tipu Sultan, We have to remine all these peoples Ahmed Shah Abdali, Mahmood Ghaznavi, Salahudin Ayubi, Noor-udin-Zangi, Aurangzeab Alamgir, Babur, Haider Ali,

Our History have to many names when we going to follow them the time is running out.

Handing over our nuclear facilities and putting them under American control is like....Pakistan selling its soul.

The news is baseless. Nuclear weapons are Pakistan's only failsafe deterrant against Indian dominance. We are not going to let it go after having made such an effort to manufacture them. No Government in its right mind can compromise on its safety by giving over control of its Nukes to another country.
Araz

The news is baseless. Nuclear weapons are Pakistan's only failsafe deterrant against Indian dominance. We are not going to let it go after having made such an effort to manufacture them. No Government in its right mind can compromise on its safety by giving over control of its Nukes to another country.
Araz
That's true, however I wish we wouldn't have to depend on it so much, instead, improve our whole military branch so that even without Nukes, we can deter any attack coming from India, whether it be full scale or not.
If you look at the numbers, we're clearly outmatched, but i'm really proud of the fact that we can hold our own, because if we wouldn't, we'd end up like Lebanon did during the Israel-Hezbollah war.
Perhaps it gives us an advantage, having such a strong neighbour like India, it automatically means that our military MUST be able take it on, and with that mentality, our military will grow stronger Inshallah.

They have enough problems in controling PAF f16's so let us forget the tacical weapons...

Araz

That is if they are in the right mind at the first place. What opinion do you have about the current regime? Atleast i expect everything unexpected from them.

That is if they are in the right mind at the first place. What opinion do you have about the current regime? Atleast i expect everything unexpected from them.

Totally irrelevant as to who is in command of the state. I need not spell out who controls the Nukes and their loyalty and sanity is beyond reproach.
WaSalam
Araz

That's true, however I wish we wouldn't have to depend on it so much, instead, improve our whole military branch so that even without Nukes, we can deter any attack coming from India, whether it be full scale or not.
If you look at the numbers, we're clearly outmatched, but i'm really proud of the fact that we can hold our own, because if we wouldn't, we'd end up like Lebanon did during the Israel-Hezbollah war.
Perhaps it gives us an advantage, having such a strong neighbour like India, it automatically means that our military MUST be able take it on, and with that mentality, our military will grow stronger Inshallah.

My friend i totally agree with you. However, to match India militarily, we first have to outshine them economically. This, in many ways has been the real war which we are losing without even knowing it. Till we get our economic parameters out of this mess and develop infrastructure for sound sustained economic growth, we can not do anything.All the developments in defence will come with progress in economy. We will probabbly still not have numerical superiority, but we can counter with qualitative edge, which will make aggressive designs a bit too hot tohandle.
WaSalam
Araz

My friend i totally agree with you. However, to match India militarily, we first have to outshine them economically. This, in many ways has been the real war which we are losing without even knowing it. Till we get our economic parameters out of this mess and develop infrastructure for sound sustained economic growth, we can not do anything.All the developments in defence will come with progress in economy. We will probabbly still not have numerical superiority, but we can counter with qualitative edge, which will make aggressive designs a bit too hot tohandle.
WaSalam
Araz

Very well said, I totally agree.
Time to remove all the donkeys from our road and improve our economic foresights and infrastructure. :D
I was wondering, what is our economic growth now?
How is it going?

Very well said, I totally agree.
Time to remove all the donkeys from our road and improve our economic foresights and infrastructure. :D
I was wondering, what is our economic growth now?
How is it going?

You cannot expect good economic growth when most of the top men who are in-charge of the state are dishonest. Dishonest men have dishonest policies which prevent long-term economic growth.

You cannot expect good economic growth when most of the top men who are in-charge of the state are dishonest. Dishonest men have dishonest policies which prevent long-term economic growth.
T-Rex,
No nation, least of all, India, is free from dishonesty and corruption. In India its said that for every 100 rupee eramarked for a particular project by the Govt. 70% ends up in the wrong hands, don't know how far that's true. The real challenge is Prioritizing projects and avoiding Misplaced expectations.

Back
Top Bottom