What's new

Report reveals Fawad was drunk while arrested

They're haramkhors but they don't drink, they're a family focused, conservative people
Yes - that will ensure their forgiveness

Do you really believe anything the comes from the government these days?
Friend of mine has taken out a very famous PTI personality out in Houston during a rally and that personality specifically asked to go to a bar and then drunk his *** out.

when PC Peshawar was hit by a bomb a lawmaker there ran out in a towel along with two ladies with him..
What? 😂

Pakistan really is a jahil country that larps based on lies, I understand you can have problems in society but these guys don't even try to fix or address them.

They like the acts they do, yet claim to be Islamic, I would understand if they were trying to change but this is just hypocrisy.

Being a Pak nationalist is probably the most depressing thing you can be 🤣

Watching everything fall apart, jahiliya spreading in society, people not doing anything to fix but instead happy - yet they larp about being Islamiyat Republic of Paakistan 😹

Intoxication report took how many days?

No he drinks, it's probably not fake but

Priorities....
I'll be honest I really don't care, he wasn't advertising it from what I've seen, neither has he advocated for it. It's a private sin and they shouldn't even be publicising it unless it holds importance/relevance.

A man having a drink right now is the least of anyone's worries

No he drinks, it's probably not fake but

Priorities....
How much hypocrisy we will fall into.
Mushi legalized wine shops in Pakistan. I think he admitted to drinking under Enlightened Pakistan Under Military Inc.

696312_45508022.jpg

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) senior vice president Fawad Chaudhry was drunk while he was arrested, revealed a medical report released by police on Saturday.

Police reported that articles of the constitution barring the consumption of alcohol must also be added to the case lodged against Mr Chaudhry.

Earlier, Mr Chaudhry was released from jail days after he was arrested for “sedition” and uttering “provocative speeches” against the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP).
He was drunk as he was missing Maryum that's all . lol

696312_45508022.jpg

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) senior vice president Fawad Chaudhry was drunk while he was arrested, revealed a medical report released by police on Saturday.

Police reported that articles of the constitution barring the consumption of alcohol must also be added to the case lodged against Mr Chaudhry.

Earlier, Mr Chaudhry was released from jail days after he was arrested for “sedition” and uttering “provocative speeches” against the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP).

Every institution is compromised in Pakistan.
I don trust anything from Pakistani authorities. Remember Sharjeel Memon???

What if government Arrest IK and fine traces of opium in his blood? Will dollar value drop to $100 ?

Yup, that is a pretty serious problem indeed.

Islamabad Police ko agr itni hi fikr hai na alcohol roknay ki, to phir yeh ullu kay pathay jayen aur Ramada kay sath jo khokha hai usay band karo.

But oh wait, the ASI takes money from them to keep it operational, and also from the 6 cars that are parked outside the khokha for other bootleg!

Itni hi fikr hai to phir zara Gulberg greens aur expressway kay sath jo farm house hain un main ja kar zara chappay marain...oh wait, the AC himself goes to those events and enjoys himself.

Policemen from AFAR (I am talking an 8 hours drive) come to Islamabad especially to have fun.

You go to these events and you'd think it is a PMA course reunion rather than an underground event!

Islamabad Police should focus on stopping the bi-annual rape/murder/theft case in F-9 park, a closed off area in the middle of the city, rather than bringing up these sort of BS cases.

Haramzaday.

Not surprised. People make PTI into saints. Pdm and many from Pti are the same filth. They’re two sides of the same coin. Just because Imran Khan is head of Pti doesn’t mean the whole party is full of people like him. Let’s not forget it was Pti’s mazari supported by Fawad who introduced the transgender bill which basically legalized same sex marriage. Fawad and people like him are career politicians. Just a decade ago he was the most anti Pti now he’s part of Pti. These guys change directions like the wind. Also Fawad Ch was the same guy exposed on Twitter for following p*rn stars with his official Twitter account while he was Minister of Islamic Republic of Pakistan where p*rn is officially banned.

Probably not true.

Probably got the same doctor that said Nawaz Sharif had a platelet deficiency.

Anything that comes out of the police during this government's rule should 100% be considered illegitimate until proven otherwise.

Not surprised. People make PTI into saints. Pdm and many from Pti are the same filth. They’re two sides of the same coin. Just because Imran Khan is head of Pti doesn’t mean the whole party is full of people like him. Let’s not forget it was Pti’s mazari supported by Fawad who introduced the transgender bill which basically legalized same sex marriage. Fawad and people like him are career politicians. Just a decade ago he was the most anti Pti now he’s part of Pti. These guys change directions like the wind. Also Fawad Ch was the same guy exposed on Twitter for following p*rn stars with his official Twitter account while he was Minister of Islamic Republic of Pakistan where p*rn is officially banned.
Could be fake, could be hacked.

I had a Chinese kid hack my Facebook once, he started following a bunch of p0rn and video game pages, and I had to do a lot of explaining/clean up.

Wasn't fun.

Anyway, considering how well versed PTI leadership is with tech and social media, do you honestly believe Fawad and his team would make such an obvious mistake?

Back
Top Bottom