What's new

Report: Top maoist leader Kishenji is dead

Good news after good news.. now if sachin will score a century tomorrow. wow

This enounter is fake.I really doubt that this encounter is real just like that poor girl ishrat jahan who was declared as L-E-T terrorist and killed in fake encounter in gujarat .just two days back that encounter was proven fake by the SIT report.I hope supreme court constitute some independent human right commission to probe shri kishen ji's encounter too.
Why are U making a fool of urself......
Ur Shri Kisenji wont be making any more news from now on.

Good news after good news.. now if sachin will score a century tomorrow. wow

.hope he doesn't, its a dead game already and the fate of the series already decided no much crowd to cherish the moment etc etc! wanna see him do it in Australia next month :cheers: that would be really thrilling :)

mamta di talk offer was the best possible opportunity 4 maoists to bring peace . But they threw it.

This enounter is fake.I really doubt that this encounter is real just like that poor girl ishrat jahan who was declared as L-E-T terrorist and killed in fake encounter in gujarat .just two days back that encounter was proven fake by the SIT report.I hope supreme court constitute some independent human right commission to probe shri kishen ji's encounter too.
not every encounter is a fake and not every one is innocent.
these fake encounters and treated as the rarest of the rare by the Indian Courts because they happen in the rarest of the rare occations.
kindly think before you start typing your post.

Wonderful! I hope the rest of his variety also die ruthlessly.

I heard they were just speculating on basis of his Gun AK-47 and laptop
btw
encounter fake or real doesn't matter untill and unless victim is real :sniper:

What a great day pawar slapped, kishanji dead and I touch 100 posts yupee, yupee O:-)

Kishanji shot dead: Phone call to cadres helped security forces trap Kishanji in his 'den' - The Times of India

MIDNAPORE/KOLKATA: A phone call that Kishanji made on Wednesday night seeking reinforcements from Maoist cadres in Jharkhand proved to be his undoing.

Kishanji and Suchitra Mahato, widow of slain Maoist Sashadhar Mahato, were on the run since Tuesday midnight when some 1,000 CRPF jawans and policemen, led by CoBRA commandos, launched a massive assault on a specific tip-off. There were involved in gunbattles all through Wednesday and Suchitra was reportedly injured. The forces kept up the pursuit using night vision goggles, concentrating on the Jamboni-Binpur area, particularly Kushboni jungle and the nearby hamlets. On Wednesday night, they intercepted Kishanji's call.

At 9am on Thursday, joint forces raided the house of a college student, Dharmendra Mahato, in Bakshole. He is a final-year geography student at a Jhargram college and a Maoist supporter, said police. Police said Kishanji and Suchitra had taken shelter earlier at his home, about 20km from the Jharkhand border.

Dharmendra was away but CRPF jawans searched the house and found a laptop bag, allegedly Kishanji's, several maps marking out CRPF camps, and many letters written by Kishanji and Suchitra to Dharmendra. The forces suspect Suchitra had taken shelter there on Wednesday night. Realizing that Kishanji, too, couldn't have gone far, the forces accelerated their hunt. Five companies of the CRPF 187 Battalion, led by CoBRA commandos, moved into Burishole jungle, which spills into Jharkhand.

At the same time, CRPF units in Jharkhand were alerted and moved quickly to seal off escape routes in the vicinity of Ghidni railway station. CRPF forces converged from both sides. Kishanji was trapped. Around 4pm, the encounter started.

Thousands of rounds were exchanged. The Maoists fired mostly from automatic rifles, strengthening the forces' suspicion that it was a heavily armed unit protecting a top gun.

At 5.45pm, with darkness falling, the firing suddenly stopped from the Maoist side. "Our commandos quickly moved in and found a body closely resembling Kishanji," said a CRPF officer. Three more bodies were found. The hunt is on for Suchitra.

Bengal DGP Naparajit Mukherjee said an AK-47 rifle and Kishanji's hearing aid lay nearby. At least three more Maoists were killed.

good riddance, i hope all Maoists meet their beloved kishenji in hell as soon as possible. BTW security forces should now be more careful bcoz a top Maoist leader has been killed.

Maoists have a habit of dragging the bodies of their dead comrades back with them so that the security forces could not make out the Maoist loses. So why did they left back the body of a top gun like Kishenji?

Back
Top Bottom