What's new

Reports of fighting on In Sialkot, Narowal sector.

you can alway watch ndtv, abp! He is Pakistani and patriot so I rather quote him than some other s#it bag.
Also his sources are better than everyone in this forum combined, lol. Losers don't know how the foot soldiers respect him.

One thing that this whole event that Pakistani should learn and get over. In this fight with India only Pakistani will fight. No other ummah or Muslim country will pitch in. Yeh sure they will talk. But no one will fight with Pakistan. All that will be left to only Pakistan. Only our boys will die and spill blood. That should be a potent lesson. This is about two nation states and not about two religions. This applies to Hindu's as well. Nepal which is a Hindu country will NOT join India. However Indian Muslims will take part in this on side of India.

And mark my words. At the next OIC meeting despite this India will be there as 'guest of honour'.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Pakistan has summoned an alarming National Command and Control meeting which would be overseeing the operational command and control of Pakistan&#39;s nuclear weapons. I hope India knows what it means and how badly the situation is escalating. Hoping for better sense to prevail.</p>&mdash; Wajahat Kazmi (@KazmiWajahat) <a href=" ">February 26, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

One thing that this whole event that Pakistani should learn and get over. In this fight with India only Pakistani will fight. No other ummah or Muslim country will pitch in. Yeh sure they will talk. But no one will fight with Pakistan. All that will be left to only Pakistan. Only our boys will die and spill blood. That should be a potent lesson. This is about two nation states and not about two religions. This applies to Hindu's as well. Nepal which is a Hindu country will NOT join India. However Indian Muslims will take part in this on side of India.

And mark my words. At the next OIC meeting despite this India will be there as 'guest of honour'.

It is an eye opener.

This is not about this -

100px-1_Om.svg.png
versus
110px-Allah3.svg.png

but is about two nation states -

upload_2019-2-26_19-27-33-png.542145
versus
upload_2019-2-26_19-27-56-png.542146

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom