What's new

Reports of fighting on In Sialkot, Narowal sector.

LOL some retards are reporting that Iran might fire a ballistic missile. I hope that people understand that firing a ballistic missile is not a cracker. If this happens, things are going to get really ugly. It is beyond an act of war.
and Pakistan allowing GCC funded terrorists to train in Pakistan and kill 28 IRGC by suicide attack in Iran isnt act of war? go sit down

Yaar konsa aisa asal me hojana hai.
Banda Indians k sath thora shugal bhi na lgai???

Wese Shraddha meri!!!!
Wasn't expecting such a post from you atleast. Please don't borrow thoughts from across the border and spread them here, give some respect to women folk.

The apoils of war are to be equally distribute among muslims.

Whats so wrong in getting a few Katrina and kareenas???

Life thora fun bhi hona chahiye. All that fighting will make us weary. So we will have Bollywood women for entertainment.
Pakistan is the much more beautiful nation then Indians. There are so many beautiful girls here. Go the islamic way, find a beautiful girl and marry her.

Stop falling for the bollywood mafia. They portray their country as a very beautiful country which is not the case. A relative of our went to India to meet someone and his views were that, apart from Punjab, ............. ok we ccan't call anything bad as every creature is a creation of God.

Back on topic

that wil;l be the biggest favour Iran will do to Pakistan ..... as it will force us to behave as a NATION .....
You're not going to do crap because you already fukd up by allowing Jaish Ul- Adl strike Iran. And now that you've gotten $20BILLION from Saudis i assume you are on contract to deliver more "services" that KSA needs.

Hehehehe i know bro.
Shugal
Pakistan is the much more beautiful nation then Indians. There are so many beautiful girls here. Go the islamic way, find a beautiful girl and marry her.

Stop falling for the bollywood mafia. They portray their country as a very beautiful country which is not the case. A relative of our went to India to meet someone and his views were that, apart from Punjab, ............. ok we ccan't call anything bad as every creature is a creation of God.

Back on topic

Quoted
Ap k liye Bipasha book ho gai hai.
Shipping charges pay kr dena bs
LMAO
Shame on you, please don't quote me.

I might not be senior as most but don't mind me saying the sheer stupidity seen on this thread is ridiculous. Come on guys we are literally behaving like Indian media. Nuclear attack tanks crossing simply wth is wrong with members over here. Please don't mind me saying but the situation is serious people are dying good and brave soldiers are putting their lives in danger and civilian are dying by Indian shelling plz show a bit respect and don't go on posting stupid post. For the love of God plz stop asking other for help( the won't help us) we will be enough for our enemies inshallah

Kindly don't share People from all border areas including AJK, Sialkot are request to not to share any Army movement's pics or videos on Social Media, it'll get your some likes or retweets but it'll also give CLUES to enemy which in war are the key. Please stop

Don't worry hum sajji dikha kay khabi marengay in ko.

:pakistan:

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands and intentionally wasting it.
I was just confirming plus getting notified with current affairs of my own country is not a waste of time for me. You can sleep!

guys please , Avoid stupid Posts like Iran , taking Indian women , Nukes etc ...
If anyone have any reliable source of Information related to the current situation of Sialkot or from Indian side, Please share, all other things must be avoided ...

Back
Top Bottom