What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

Give me a break, are you really comparing US combat loses of 1833 (killed in Action) in 20 years of war to FC and Army getting butchered everyday inside their own country.

20 year war:

US military deaths = 1800+ VS . Talibs and enemies = 55000+

Wow pretty short memory you have …..

Vietnam 55000 dead , Iraq 2500 dead and the list goes on and on and that’s for the super power with the most awsome air support .

And how many times did US millitary actually led from front ? ANA got butchered by Taliban while Americans were sitting in their barracks.

And guess what US had to pull out.

While Pakistan did have casualties in thousands but at the end of the day we took our lands back from terrorists even tho we had a small budget, less training and moderate weaponry.
Everytime. US pull out because there was no incentive to keep prolonging the presence when big fish (China and Russia) needed her attention.

Pakistan lost it’s territory to rag tag thugs, while US was occupying a whole country free and clear.

I have rejoined twitter will he posting stuff soon.

Everytime. US pull out because there was no incentive to keep prolonging the presence when big fish (China and Russia) needed her attention.

Pakistan lost it’s territory to rag tag thugs, while US was occupying a whole country free and clear.
Lolx Pakistan lost it's territory to thousands of terrorists that were fleeing Afghanistan and allowing US to enter. And let's not forget Pakistan was busy at eastern border. India has brought it's armed forces to border and Pakistan had to reinforce the border to prevent war.

Anyways please stay on the topic and do not derail the thread. Thanks.

Last edited:
Wow pretty short memory you have …..

Vietnam 55000 dead , Iraq 2500 dead and the list goes on and on and that’s for the super power with the most awsome air support .
Don’t flip the script now. Iraq 2500 vs what? whole Iraqi Army, AQIP, ISIS and one dozen Iranian proxies groups.

It takes US military 20 days to learn, modify, develop and implement their tactics and assets assignment when new challenges arises. Mean while Pakistan after 20 years is still struggling to implement basic COIN strategy that US trainers taught them.

I have rejoined twitter will he posting stuff soon.

Lolx Pakistan losts it's territory to thousands of terrorists that were fleeing Afghanistan and allowing US to enter. And let's not forget Pakistan was busy at eastern border. India has brought it's armed forces to border and Pakistan had to reinforce the border to prevent war.

You answered yourself. Fact is Pakistan lost territory. US had 100,000 plus troops in Iraq and also running operations in Africa at same time. Excuses won’t get you anywhere.

Let me remind you that just because you got student visa to America , as an Indian you are really clueless about the facts and history. How about you do some Google searches and come back and talk.

You answered yourself. Fact is Pakistan lost territory. US had 100,000 plus troops in Iraq and also running operations in Africa at same time. Excuses won’t get you anywhere.

Lost territory ????
Where when ?
Let me guess your typical Indian mind goes back to Bangladesh ?

Well guess what we are occupying 40 percent of your Kashmir….. come liberate …. How about China occupying huge chunk of territory you claim to be Indian ?

You Indians will always be loosers no matter what you pretend to be …

Well guess what we are occupying 40 percent of your Kashmir….. come liberate …. How about China occupying huge chunk of territory you claim to be Indian ?

I strongly disagree with that statement, you should consider rephrasing it that India is OCCUPYING 60 percent of OUR Kashmir, try to get another inch of our soil instead of the other way around please

I strongly disagree with that statement, you should consider rephrasing it that India is OCCUPYING 60 percent of OUR Kashmir, try to get another inch of our soil instead of the other way around please

No that’s the whole point. Kashmir is ours but Indians claim it’s theirs. If they believe it’s theirs then how are they tolerating we sitting in 40 percent of something that they claim is theirs .

These Modi worshipping creatures use names like Tom, Dick and Harry to pretend they are white or other names to pretend they are anything except Indian.

Last edited:
Another image from inside the captured FC HQ by the Harami Nasal Brigade where you see two and four legged animals living in harmony and sleeping side by side.

View attachment 813762

Sad, these terrorists when failed to hide and use humans as shields they find the farm animals most appropriate for the purpose. Poor animals never know that humans will use them as 'animal shields'.
Very sad, misguided humanity called these terrorists as humans, they are low lives.

Back
Top Bottom