What's new

Republic of Azerbaijan calls Israel "Brother Country" & Oppresses Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
People heading azerbaijan are kafirs so declare jihad on them

I think attack on pakistan and iran is coming.both these countries are important in islamic world.both these countries face dangers from all sides

But for a pre-emptive strike nobodies will attack them.

Reasons:
1) The war is a costly affair; and these nations especially Pakistan doesn't have anything to offer economically.

2) Israel even if it attacks and wins cannot control these areas; It has limited manpower.

3) There is no common border between Israel and Iran.

why is every anti muslim is lover of israel

Seriously you want to know. Then my take is: For the non muslims; Muslims are the barbarious society in the today's world stuck with the medieval mindset(Concept of god, religious scriptures, race, subjogation). Israel give them a ray of hope that it is still possible to survive amongst them.

Seriously you want to know. Then my take is: For the non muslims; Muslims are the barbarious society in the today's world stuck with the medieval mindset(Concept of god, religious scriptures, race, subjogation). Israel give them a ray of hope that it is still possible to survive amongst them.

And that my friend comes from a person whose entire country is segregated on the basis of caste, has the highest abortion rate in the world ( of girls ) as they are viewed inferior and a financial burden. The burning of widows, still a common problem. Needless I go on.
The greatest thing ever to happen for us was the arrival of islam in india, god forbid where we may have been today.

So Israel is going to destroy Muslims?

And that my friend comes from a person whose entire country is segregated on the basis of caste, has the highest abortion rate in the world ( of girls ) as they are viewed inferior and a financial burden. The burning of widows, still a common problem. Needless I go on.
The greatest thing ever to happen for us was the arrival of islam in india, god forbid where we may have been today.

I was going to answer him with a longer list but you put it quite nicely, but i would add compare 1.5 billion of us to 1.5 billlion of you and see whose majority in more barbaric and stuck in 18th century. seriously hindus should not even mention these points

Many muslim nations are far better than India.

Because Isreal kicks their faces in.

Like boll...ks they do.

They rape women, murder children and unarmed civilians. When they get their ***** kicked they cry to uncle sam, the biggest hypocrite on human rights then flexes his muscles to the puppet arab leaders whom imprison and kill their own people.
But not to worry, lessons of history are learnt well these days in the muslim world, not so much in the west. The viet cong kicked your faces in and the afghans have now butt raped you infront of the world so don,t worry about israel. Ask the people of the world, whom they prefer or hate. Answer is obvious, the most hated nation of the world is the USA.

Isn't it funny to read comments of people with no clue on the subject they are talking about.

Azerbaijan are one of the least religious countries on earth FYI.

Irreligion_map.png

I suppose accroding to you all of Azerbaijan are kafirs?

Lies, Iranians are more secular!! Turks are religious autocrates..

I think attack on pakistan and iran is coming.both these countries are important in islamic world.both these countries face dangers from all sides

Pakistan borders many countries if shtf whole Asia will erupt into war. it cos of Pakistan that their is stability in this region. USA be alright it fly out it be Asians that have to deal with mess. Karachi be first on fire it city people depend on gas, water, electricity for living but countryside people will be or less affected they are farmers, survive off livestock/well water.

Azerbaijan and Israel very close to each other....some of the newest weapons given to Azerbaijan by the Jewish state is meant for Iran, not Armenia.

leaked U.S. diplomatic cable from 2009 quoted Aliyev, who succeeded his father in 2003, describing relations with Israel as "like an iceberg, nine tenths ... below the surface".

Rasim Musabayov, an independent Azeri lawmaker and a member of parliament's foreign affairs committee, said that, while he had no definitive information, he understood that Azerbaijan would probably feature in any Israeli plans against Iran, at least as a contingency for refueling its attack force:

"Israel has a problem in that if it is going to bomb Iran, its nuclear sites, it lacks refueling," Musabayov told Reuters.

"I think their plan includes some use of Azerbaijan access.

"We have (bases) fully equipped with modern navigation, anti-aircraft defenses and personnel trained by Americans and if necessary they can be used without any preparations," he added.

article at
Azerbaijan eyes aiding Israel against Iran | Reuters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom