What's new

Request to permanently Unban Yongpeng Sun-Tastaufen

Permanently Unban Yongpeng Sun-Tastaufen

• Total voters
A brief journey of Yongpeng:

Sunpiwa-->Fukuoka (jew nato bla bla) -->Superboy-->Assadynasty--> wuzzball account-->Yongpeng

I am unable to recall all his handles, if some member can add them that would be super useful.

AustinPowers

Sunpiwa-->Fukuoka (jew nato bla bla) -->Superboy-->Assadynasty--> wuzzball account-->Yongpeng

I am unable to recall all his handles, if some member can add them that would be super useful.
The hierarchy of @Superboy username is has more turn than the packing order for the length of the skirt of the Japanese Schoolgirl

main-qimg-c3164cd7d37543780fe2f4fb727e0e52.jpg

This is the funniest post I have seen. I blocked his nonsense 6 months ago because it wasn't worth the eyeball movements or scroll movement to get past the out of context sentences he was posting. Didn't realize that it bothered somebody enough to start a campaign :)

UndertakerWWEfan was his handle when I joined the forum. In which he used to say carbon dioxide is good for global warming.
once made a mistake of telling him (when he was austin powers, that it is good when it is below the canopy of plants and trees etc. been regretting it ever since

I use it in my greenhouses to accelerate plant growth, once it escapes above the tree heights is is no longer good and if it is I do not know it

Honestly, he was a good entertainer. Everytime I was bored in life and needed a laugh i will rush to PDF and seek his posts, and behold, he never disappointed me. 😂 please Mods should revoke his ban. I'm sure majority of people on here enjoy his entertaining crazy posts . Only a fool/boring person will take his posts seriously. 😂

I believe one of his very brief handles was Pizza Hut

Well ... a third option is missing:

No - Yongpeng Sun-Tastaufen needs to be permanently banned since he is nothing but an ignorant troll
In my few months here, i believe many of these madarchod chinese spammers must be permanently evicted. Same for indians spammers and trolls.

Policy set of spamming - not a response can be written without these shenzi madarchods wumao running factory brothels fleas and routing any discussion. I apologise for my language - there is no other words to express what i see on this forum now. Tak tak must be thrown out.

Honestly, he was a good entertainer. Everytime I was bored in life and needed a laugh i will rush to PDF and seek his posts, and behold, he never disappointed me. 😂 please Mods should revoke his ban. I'm sure majority of people on here enjoy his entertaining crazy posts . Only a fool/boring person will take his posts seriously. 😂

Yeah, until he tags you like 50 times a day and then he has to be put on your ignored list because he wont listen to you when you tell him to stop.

We need a tagging ban on people instead of using the ignore list.
when reports on these madarchod trolls are done; moderators tell us to put them on ignore list.

It is not a matter of ignore list; there are bad shenzis here - time to take a stick and throw them out if you want good discussion to happen. All we see is China this China that, india this india that; US this vs CHina etc etc.... what is this kuma measuring contest.

Advice to moderators brothers; put these trolls into one corner section and let them be there and let them at at; get the kitchen cleaned up rafikis. these madarchod wumao brothel fleas or banyani brigades are too much.

Last edited:

how did you discover these?Just patterns of posting

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom