What's new

REQUEST....

4597370137_acd5fec766_o.jpg

:chilli::chilli::chilli:

Congratulations Waqas! I am a Chartered Accountant myself. I did ACCA. Just passed this year. I don't know if Pakistani CA is harder, but ACCA was hard enough!

Best of luck for the next stage!

Need any help from ACCA Part 3 student. (I am just 2 papers away from Part 3) :D

Edit.

Just read you passed....Congratz....Any chance of you and me go together on Audit.

which papers are you left with bhai?

GUYS<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THANK GOD, I AM PASSED<><><> ONE OF THE FEW FROM THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS

:chilli::chilli::chilli:

Thank you all for your wishes:smitten:
Specially to Mustiij

congrats dude.. now the party's over and hard work begins.. :tup:

Congratulations Waqas! I am a Chartered Accountant myself. I did ACCA. Just passed this year. I don't know if Pakistani CA is harder, but ACCA was hard enough!

which papers are you left with bhai?
F9 and F5...............Lets hope i pass what i attempt

Are you doing articles now a days or what???

Good on you. :tup::yahoo:I must confess that i was a little worried that you have written as much Bakwas there as you do here. Glad to know that you are the original Waqas there and keep your Bakwas only for this forum. :p:lol:::D

Good on you. yahoo:I must confess that i was a little worried that you have written as much Bakwas there as you do here. Glad to know that you are the original Waqas there and keep your Bakwas only for this forum.

i think that means his bakwas has some logics afterall which you dont understand :rofl::rofl::rofl: btw u finished schooling ?? :bunny:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom