What's new

Respect army, CJ tells Asma

Too much army bashing these days... in every single media outlet. The ultimate goal is to pressurize Kiyani do a coupe but he's resisting for obvious reasons. Let's see how long Army withstand these bashings.

The de-nuclearization of Pakistan continues...

Army bashing leads to de-nuclearization ????????????????????:rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

This is just a poor post, I would love to school you on each & every single lie you put there, but I will save you the humiliation.

Bring on your arguments (prepared by ISPR).

I hate that bit-- , always ranting about army, as if army has rapped her. Play any clip of her u will see disrespect words coming out of her mouth for army.

to be delcared and recognized as a liberal in Pakistan, one must;

1. disprespect religion. make fun of the fundamentals of Islam
2. disprespect armed forces. curse/ blame them in every possible occusion.

Asma is no exception.

all in the name of freedom of speach and feminism. (or the abuse of it as I see it)

Latest News:

Asma refuses to continue as Haqqani's lawyer

ISLAMABAD: Renowned lawyer Asma Jahangir on Sunday refused to continue as former Ambassador to the US Hussain Haqqani’s counsel in the memogate case, DawnNews reported.

Asma Jahangir said that she did not trust the commission formed by the Supreme Court to investigate the memo-scandal, alleging that the Supreme Court judges were under the establishment’s influence.

Asma also told DawnNews in an exclusive interview that Hussain Haqqani feared the powerful spy agencies may force him into giving a statement. This fear was the reason behind the former ambassador’s stay at the prime minister’s house, she said.

Moreover, she said that the Supreme Court’s decision on the memogate petition was a victory for the country’s establishment. The law was being used to transform the country into a ‘security state’, she said.

No surprise there, anything that is favourable for Pakistan makes these diseased traitors squirm
This woman needs to be investigated and held in contempt of court
Who the f*** does she think she is?

as.jpg

I just feel sorry for her husband. Sigh. :cry:

You summed it extremely well. This is the problem. People in pak are extremely close minded, they cant take criticism.

We take criticism with open hands and minds. Yea we don't take rants with open minds since nobody do.

Asma Jehangir is sold to the white house pimps long time ago and that is not a secret.

troll post removed

Whenever somebody tries to talk sense in india, I hear that they are branded as ISI agents. So, it depends on what you mean by 'talking sense'. If you ask a zionist he'll say telling all Arabs to accept israel as their political master is talking sense. If you ask bush and blair they'll say persuading the poor nations to handover all their natural resources for a token price is talking sense.

Back
Top Bottom