What's new

Respect of Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) Bowl while delivering to Chechnya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this a form of idolatry?

I guess things received in heredity from earlier past.

But true islam completely rejects such attempts.

Has your mind become so convoluted with wahabi deviance that you can't distinguish between worship of Allah and respect for something that has "Nisbath" with The Beloved Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم ?

Wahabism is not deviance. It is actual islam in its full glory.

All other forms are in fact, "Deviances".

I am a half muslim BTW.

huh????

this is why muslims are being beaten every where, they are not practical, and are wasting too much time in useless things

prophet muhammad pbuh himself said to follow him not worship him

at least people of chechnya not worshiping altaf hussain like people or karachi do :angel:

No one is worshiping him-
and kindly dont "mansoob" or "na mansoob" any thing with Holy Prophet if you are not sure about it-
Better to ay "Subhan Allah" and move on-

so wht the hell they are doing at 6:22, is this not shirk??

@ Karachi Punk.

That is so very true. Mohammads picture cannot be made by an artist because islam demands strict discipline for its followers to stick to the basic principle. THAT IS MANDATORY, going against it is Blasphemy.

And people here are crying over the bowl and worshipping getting involved in non-islamic activities in the bastion of islam, ie pakistan. That is an irony.

kindly tell me any point where people are worshiping bowl in video ??

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

so wht the hell they are doing at 6:22, is this not shirk??

so you wana say drinking water in bowl is equal to worshiping it and its shirk ?? then every one is mushrik around the world . when you dont have any knowledge about anything its better to stay quite instead of becoming scholar

Karachi punk-

First of all Shirk is when you worship or equate any thing to Allah-
The term here you may want to use is simply "Sin"-

There is a holy stone in Kaba- Hajr e Aswad-
People when ever get a chance- or when they go to hajj- they respect it- they Kiss it- touch it-
Thats also sin for you?-

Even when the Ghulaf e Kaba is changed- the old one- a peace of it some people decorate it in their drawing rooms- gift other people- they respect it- kiss it- touch it-
Is that also a sin for you?-

Giving respect to some thing holy or related to some one important- is that a sin for you?-

Kissing the bowl and waiting for that in a que, giving protocol to inanimate objects, amounts to doing sajda.

Suppose if prophet has been alive today, will you be giving protocol to him or his bowl? The fact that he is no more, his absence is being conveniently replaced, by making his bowl as some kind of miraculous tool of worship and giving protocol to it as if a living being.

Karachi punk-

People when ever get a chance- or when they go to hajj- they respect it- they Kiss it- touch it-
Thats also sin for you?-

yeah right said :) actually people here on this forum wants to become extra genius

Karachi punk-

Thats also sin for you?-

Even when the Ghulaf e Kaba is changed- the old one- a peace of it some people decorate it in their drawing rooms- gift other people- they respect it- kiss it- touch it-
Is that also a sin for you?-

Giving respect to some thing holy or related to some one important- is that a sin for you?-

lol hijr aswad is just a stone, not a statue of a living guy and not a remaning of prophet muhammad pbuh, hijr aswat is believed to be a stone from heaven, and i have no problem touching and sensing a heaven stone, but i have a problem when people drink from the hair, and consider that they are blessed or forgiven, its like kissing some saint's grave

it also reminds me how christianity evolved, they started idolating prophet esa

lol hijr aswad is just a stone, not a statue of a living guy and not a remaning of prophet muhammad pbuh, hijr aswat is believed to be a stone from heaven, and i have no problem touching and sensing a heaven stone, but i have a problem when people drink from the hair, and consider that they are blessed or forgiven, its like kissing some saint's grave

can you explain the definition of shirk from this video ?? drinking water in Bowl is shirk ??

Suppose if prophet has been alive today, will you be giving protocol to him or his bowl? The fact that he is no more, his absence is being conveniently replaced, by making his bowl as some kind of miraculous tool of worship and giving protocol to it as if a living being.

since you are blabbering alot on this topic-
Tell me what significance we Muslims say this bowel has?-
any verse?-
Ahadith?-
A common practice where this holy bowel has been before?-

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

it also reminds me how christianity evolved, they started idolating prophet esa

Are you confused?-
First the shirk part-
Now drinking form hair?-

whats up punk?- :D-

since you are blabbering alot on this topic-
Tell me what significance we Muslims say this bowel has?-
any verse?-
Ahadith?-
A common practice where this holy bowel has been before?-

read his above edited post he said he is half muslim so its useless to talk with a troller

can you explain the definition of shirk from this video ?? drinking water in Bowl is shirk ??

there was prophets hair in the bowl and people were drinking 'holy water' from the bowl, so yes, shirk is bringing someone else apart from god to be considered as source for their cleansing and blessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom