What's new

Respecting Military Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am just a cold blooded murderer who kill a young kid by driving over it simply because I cant bear to aim my rifle to him
Lol you know the only different between you, me and that little boy is, or even the man behind that boy ? You are the worse
Ok, I own up to it, I kill a child and I have nightmare for the rest of my life, I admit that and I have to live with that, that boy take a side, that man know his own place and he have guts to come after us
But you? You just come here on the internet and blabbing something and trying to shame other by pushing yourselves higher, I choose to do stuff, whether you think is it just, that boy and that man take side, whether or not I think if that's just, but you sir? You talk, as if other people suffer is nothing as long as it fit your purpose, and you sir would be the acini eat scum on earth, even a bug or a worm have a higher social status than you, you do nothing, NOTHING but critique other for you gain, you sir, you are the worse
Lol you sen war in TV and then you know what war is actually like ?lol, you should go back and watch some more TV

He decided to focus on just the Bronze medal.

"The Bronze Star Medal may be awarded by the Secretary of a military department or the Secretary of Homeland Security with regard to the Coast Guard when not operating as a service in the Navy, or by such military commanders, or other appropriate officers as the Secretary concerned may designate, to any person who, while serving in any capacity in or with the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard of the United States, after 6 December 1941, distinguishes, or has distinguished, herself or himself by heroic or meritorious achievement or service, not involving participation in aerial flight—

(a) while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States;
(b) while engaged in military operations involving conflict with an opposing foreign force; or
(c) while serving with friendly foreign forces engaged in an armed conflict against an opposing armed force in which the United States is not a belligerent party.

The acts of heroism are of a lesser degree than required for the award of the Silver Star. The acts of merit or acts of valor must be less than that required for the Legion of Merit but must nevertheless have been meritorious and accomplished with distinction. The Bronze Star Medal is awarded only to service members in combat who are receiving imminent danger pay."

Killing people DOES NOT MAKE YOU A SOLDIER. END OF STORY.

seems you have nothing to say in your attempt to defend the indefensible ???

Lol, should I defend on the idea of you making an *** off yourselves? Lol?

Again, I said what I said, when what you see is significantly different then what all other people see, that would be your own problem, not mine.

Why would I have to defend your inability of comprehension?

In order to be respected, one has to behave respectfully..

Witnesses: U.S. Special Forces committed war crimes in Afghanistan - Salon.com

Witnesses: U.S. Special Forces committed war crimes in Afghanistan
Matt Aikins spoke to dozens of local witnesses of torture and murder, which the U.S. military continues to deny
NATASHA LENNARD

TOPICS: ROLLING STONE, NERKH, U.S. SPECIAL FORCES, GREEN BERET, AFGHANISTAN, HAMID KARZAI,MATTHIEU AIKINS, TORTURE, MURDER, CIVILIAN DEATHS, NEWS, POLITICS NEWS

(Credit: Shutterstock)
Based on interviews with dozens of local witnesses and international organizations’ reports, Rolling Stone Wednesday published an explosive investigation by Matt Aikins, fleshing out allegations that U.S. Special Forces in Afghanistan tortured and murdered civilians.

“If true, these accusations would amount to some of the gravest war crimes perpetrated by American forces since 2001,” wrote Aikins. His report is well worth reading in full. Although it does not go so far as to fully substantiate the Afghan’s allegations, the investigation gives voice and much-needed credibility to claims of war crimes that the U.S. military continue to outright deny. The allegations against the American green berets — the special ops forces that replaced large army units following the surge — include the murder of eight civilians and the disappearance of ten more.

Aikins spoke with eyewitnesses and family members of those believed killed or disappeared by U.S. Special Forces. He was shown evidence of civilians’ corpses, found near the American military base in the beleaguered Nerkh region, the bodies wrapped in body bags used by U.S. forces. “None of the witnesses and family members who were interviewed by Rolling Stone during five months of reporting say they have ever been contacted by U.S. military investigators,” Aikins noted.

Via Rolling Stone:

Last winter, tensions peaked and President Karzai ordered an investigation into the allegations. Then on February 16th, a student named Nasratullah was found under a bridge with his throat slit, two days, his family claimed, after he had been picked up by the Green Berets. Mass demonstrations erupted in Wardak, and Karzai demanded that the American Special Forces team leave, and by April, it did. That’s when the locals started finding bodies buried outside the American base in Nerkh, bodies they said belonged to the 10 missing men. In July, the Afghan government announced that it had arrested Zikria Kandahari, a translator who had been working for the American team, in connection with the murders, and that in turn Kandahari had fingered members of the Special Forces for the crimes. But the American military stuck to its denials. “After thorough investigation, there was no credible evidence to substantiate misconduct by ISAF or U.S. forces,” Col. Jane Crichton told The Wall Street Journal in July.

But over the past five months, Rolling Stone has interviewed more than two dozen eyewitnesses and victims’ families who’ve provided consistent and detailed allegations of the involvement of American forces in the disappearance of the 10 men, and has talked to Afghan and Western officials who were familiar with confidential Afghan-government, U.N. and Red Cross investigations that found the allegations credible. In July, a U.N. report on civilian casualties in Afghanistan warned: “The reported disappearances, arbitrary killings and torture – if proven to have been committed under the auspices of a party to the armed conflict – may amount to war crimes.”

Lol, can you please name me one country that has not committed any war crime since the creation of that country?

If not, then can I say all the soldier from all the nation is not respectable?

If there are war, THERE WILL BE WAR CRIME, it's not about how you try to keep your hand clean, But rather about how you deal with the aftermath.

A truly respectable man will own up the past and admit to their mistake.

If a man come to you and tell you he has never made a mistake in his life, chances are he is lying

Last edited:
Lol, should I defend on the idea of you making an *** off yourselves? Lol?

Again, I said what I said, when what you see is significantly different then what all other people see, that would be your own problem, not mine.

Why would I have to defend your inability of comprehension?

Lol, can you please name me one country that has not committed any war crime since the creation of that country?

If not, then can I say all the soldier from all the nation is not respectable?

If there are war, THERE WILL BE WAR CRIME, it's not about how you try to keep your hand clean, But rather about how you deal with the aftermath.

A truly respectable man will own up the past and admit to their mistake.

If a man come to you and tell you he has never made a mistake in his life, chances are he is lying

That's the problem . US army refuses to own its mistakes. that's what the article is about . will you care to read before responding ???

US surpasses all countries in number of wars it waged and number of innocent civilians it killed and number of war crimes it refused to acknowledge !!!

He decided to focus on just the Bronze medal. .

what an hypocrisy ? @jhungary He talks about repenting killing a 12 yr old kid . and still feels need to highlight that he was actually given bronze medal to do that .

Killing people DOES NOT MAKE YOU A SOLDIER. END OF STORY.

That's what I said by killing 12 year old kid @jhungary does not become ' respectable ' soldier ....rather he becomes a blot on the name of valor and courage !

Shooting a 12 year old unarmed boy at little if any provocation ( if flagging a convoy can be called as provocation ) does not constitute bravery ....it is an act of cowardice !!!

Last edited:
That's the problem . US army refuses to own its mistakes. that's what the article is about . will you care to read before responding ???

US surpasses all countries in number of wars it waged and number of innocent civilians it killed and number of war crimes it refused to acknowledge !!!

what an hypocrisy ? He talks about repenting killing a 12 yr old kid . and still feels need to highlight that he was actually given bronze medal to do that .

Dude, again, this is not the thread about how many innocent killed by the US Army, nor how many war crime being committed.

If you want to discuss the war crime and stuff, feel free to open a new thread in either American section or Land Warfare section

This is about member should or should not respect military service

Dude, again, this is not the thread about how many innocent killed by the US Army, nor how many war crime being committed.

If you want to discuss the war crime and stuff, feel free to open a new thread in either American section or Land Warfare section

This is about member should or should not respect military service

The respect stems from actions ...if actions barbaric and despicable ...then how the person can be respected ?

In Holy Quran Prophet Mohammad has said that , " when one innocent is killed ...along with that innocent whole humanity is killed !!! "

In light of that spiritual guidance - your action is totally condemnable - you are not worthy of respect that is due for a soldier !!!

Do you want people to respect you as soldier despite your condemnable action of killing 12 year old innocent boy ???

The respect stems from actions ...if actions barbaric and despicable ...then how the person can be respected ?

Genius, it's THE SERVICE, NOT INDIVIDUAL. Your argument is only valid if you try to accuse the whole of US Army committed war crime as a group.

Again, if one or ten Indian Rape a child, is it ok for me to say Indian is child rapist?

Genius, it's THE SERVICE, NOT INDIVIDUAL. Your argument is only valid if you try to accuse the whole of US Army committed war crime as a group.

Again, if one or ten Indian Rape a child, is it ok for me to say Indian is child rapist?

I already apologized unconditionally for generalizing ....

however your actions are condemnable ...and I will not take back my statements addressed and implied to you !

At the same time I condemn US army's act to cover up numerous reports of war crimes , human rights violations in Iraq and elsewhere by US soldiers ....

I already apologized unconditionally for generalizing ....

however your actions are condemnable ...and I will not take back my statements addressed and implied to you !

Lol like I care what you think

Again, as I said this is not a thread about me, if you want to judge my action, open a thread and do it there

you do care . that's why you got frustrated and opened this thread ...

Remember respect is to be earned ...and not be begged for !

There can't be respect for people like you who tarnish name and honor of armed forces by reckless , trigger happy killings !!!

Again, as I said this is not a thread about me, if you want to judge my action, open a thread and do it there

My reply was solely based on your own admission of killing 12 year old unarmed Iraqi kid without any great provocation ...

There was no need for you to create this thread ...if it was not about yourself ...

You are hypocrite enough to try to hide your despicable act under guise of military honor and obligation ....!!!

Mt.Jhungary,
Calm down.No one hates or disrespects Americans or America.However,a lot members have different point of views which do reciprocates with American policies or whatever.I suggest you to open up this thread in GHQ or via PM service,and discuss your concerns webmaster and with management.
We respect all military professionals who served as well as military services too.Thus,such attempts are childish.you should smile rather then getting annoyed over it.:Dwe all respect you as much as any other professional:)
I again suggest you and Indo-US to settle this in GHQ thread or via PM with webmaster.
-Regards

Lol I do not have a problem with anybody hating America,

I am not trying to discuss or defend the American policy here in a suggestion thread, just seeing some pissed off Indian here saying all American soldier are killer for fun tick me off, now look at what he talked about lol

I have no problem someone come to me and say I am a baby killer, I had people spit at me when I come back from overseas service, but the moment he insulted American soldier, he crossed the line

As I said, my dad did not go to Vietnam and patch up all the GI for fun, nor did my grand parent fight the nazi for fun, like they don't have anything better to do lol

In short, you don't go to a veteran parade and spit on and shit on the soldiers

@Indo-guy and @jhungary
I understand your point of views.However,this is defense forum for God sake.We are here to learn and share...not to judge someone's actions.Leave this matter upto Allah,and continue to increase your bank of knowledge.This is the problem with people.They look at the poster, not the post.Please don't get emotional here.

-Regards

Last edited:
@Indo-guy and @jhungary
I understand your point of views.However,this is defense forum for God sake.We are here to learn and share not to judge anyone.Leave this matter upto Allah,and continue to increase your bank of knowledge.This is the problem with people.They look at the poster not the post.Please don't get emotional here.

-Regards

Lol, I don't get emotion anymore, the unforgiving desert teaches you a lot of things, one of them is it teaches you to be cool, you will die out there if you can't keep your cool, you will never forget that, cos you got to respect that

He can say whatever to me, seriously I am fine with that, dude, I have been called worse, remember I am a half Chinese half Mexican US Army officer?

But I don't think the same have been reciprocated

@Indo-guy if you think @jhungary is a douchebag ok. Fine.

But if you think that the US Army is full of blood-thirst killers your wrong.

To call that US army is full of blood thirst killers will be really unjust. Once again I reiterate that I do not wish to generalize and apologize if I hurt anybody in doing so .

I shall rest this matter now ,thanks .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom