What's new

Reunification of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not taking sides, i just asked a question so stop with the accusations.

For the record, there aren't any Iranian's that would like to take parts of Pakistan.

Iranians would love to take Northern Afghanistan :) wouldnt they ?

Why don't you read what i said, i said his family moved to India after the partition. They originally lived in west India which became Pakistan after the Partition.

I am not taking sides, i just asked a question so stop with the accusations.

For the record, there aren't any Iranian's that would like to take parts of Pakistan.

Only sikhs and hindus moved to india from Pakistan after partition, Muslims came from india to Pakistan after partition, some got killed in the way when hindu/sikh mobs were after them with knives and torches.

Your story sounds made up. It wasn't safe for any Muslim to cross the border into Northern India (india's part of punjab) during that time. sikhs/hindus would've welcomed them with knives and torches. You are talking about an era of partition.

you know i am just laughing

can you tell me how Allah is look like Punjabi Kashmir or bangli type look

surat se achi sirat honi chaiye

You really want me to post of pictures of everyday Punjabis, Kashmiris and Pushtuns vis a vis Bengalis.. ?

I can do that... but that would be racist.. :D:D

Iranians would love to take Northern Afghanistan :) wouldnt they ?

Actually no, there are already millions of Afghans in Iran already, if we take northern Afghanistan, they will flood all of our cities and take most of the Jobs. Don't get me wrong, i see Afghans as brothers, but i wouldn't support annexation of Afghanistan because that would be tens of millions of extra mouths to feed.

I am proud of being Punjabi... nothing wrong with it...

FACT :- I have Encyclopedia of India Cinema and Bollywood was always dominated by Punjabis.. if you deny that fact then you don't know much about your own film industry... Khannas, Chopras, Dev Anand, Suraiya, Saira Bano, Begum Para, Hrithik Roshan etc etc were all Punjabis...

In my opinion, only 2 ethnicities look better than Punjabis... Kashmiris and Pushtuns...

I am entitled to your opinion and your are entitled to yours... :D:D

Yeah, we recognized ajmal kasab by his beautiful looks :)

Yes, and some of them are also dreaming of taking over Balochistan.

I think it's paranoia. Find me one Iranian that wants to take over Baluchistan. What would we gain from it apart from 10 million impoverished people who don't speak Persian and still have a tribal mentality?

Only sikhs and hindus moved to india from Pakistan after partition, Muslims came from india to Pakistan after partition, some got killed in the way when hindu/sikh mobs were after them with knives and torches.

Your story sounds made up. It wasn't safe for any Muslim to cross the border into Northern India (india's part of punjab) during that time. sikhs/hindus would've welcomed them with knives and torches. You are talking about an era of partition.

Clearly that is false because my friends family did and i am sure more people did as well, especially those with family in India.

Actually no, there are already millions of Afghans in Iran already, if we take northern Afghanistan, they will flood all of our cities and take most of the Jobs. Don't get me wrong, i see Afghans as brothers, but i wouldn't support annexation of Afghanistan because that would be tens of millions of extra mouths to feed.

Thats the reason why we don't want to unite with Bangladesh... Afghanistan, Tajikistan and Iran have better chances of uniting with each other bcoz as compared to India/Pakistan they atleast share the same religion... :D

:))) Ahhh Truth coming out of your mouth.

So you are either Iranian (which is a scant posibility) or a Bhartya :)

Anyway for your information a number of thousands Afghans in Iran are limited to their camps. They are in no position to take over Iranian population in terms of Jobs.

I am proud of being Punjabi... nothing wrong with it...

FACT :- I have Encyclopedia of India Cinema and Bollywood was always dominated by Punjabis.. if you deny that fact then you don't know much about your own film industry... Khannas, Chopras, Dev Anand, Suraiya, Saira Bano, Begum Para, Hrithik Roshan etc etc were all Punjabis...

In my opinion, only 2 ethnicities look better than Punjabis... Kashmiris and Pushtuns...

I am entitled to your opinion and your are entitled to yours... :D:D

Well, if you ask me, I see beauty in a person primarily based on the character. Physical attractiveness does not becomes beauty unless the character of the person is also beautiful. I would be quite a good example of that (j/k). :)

sindhis don't want to be called pakistanis either.:lol:

Remember PAKISTAN NA KHAPPAY!

Oh really, then why is the largest political party in Pakistan owned by Sindhis...PAKISTAN PEOPLE'S PARTY !!!

Truth is no matter what ethnic group you belong to in Pakistan, no one would ever call him/herself Indian. Be it Sindhi, Baloch, Punjabi, Pakhtoon, Kashmiri, Hazara, Saraiki, Kalash, etc...

:))) Ahhh Truth coming out of your mouth.

So you are either Iranian (which is a scant posibility) or a Bhartya :)

Anyway for your information a number of thousands Afghans in Iran are limited to their camps. They are in no position to take over Iranian population in terms of Jobs.

Of course i am Iranian, look at the two beautiful flags underneath my user name.

There are millions of them working in Iran and they work for really low amounts, which makes a lot of Iranians unemployed.

You really want me to post of pictures of everyday Punjabis, Kashmiris and Pushtuns vis a vis Bengalis.. ?

I can do that... but that would be racist.. :D:D

you know dear

you can do some good work every one is beautiful its personal choice whether like Punjabi or bangali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom