What's new

Revival of Khalistan

Every Sikh I know in my school supports Khalistan.

We even have a flag for Khalistan on the wall dedicated to flags around the world.

Well, whatever the scenario is, good luck.

Here you talk about Khalistan they say - they don't care at all. In my opinion based after talking to them They don't mind if they live with India or a seperate country as long as the whole sikh community is together. They do have some hard feelings for Hindu community but overall they are happy to be called an Indian. Some of them are little more patriotic while others are more in favour of khalistan but yes in general almost everybody is happy to be living in India and calling themselves indians.

I don't think this movement will ever form reality once again as long as is not supported by foreign elements i.e. USA, China etc. Pakistan can't afford to support such movement/revolution financially

Its more of a dream - and a pathetic dream.

Well, you probably don't understand the scenario here.

I live in a town with a huge minority of Sikhs. And that minority is absolutely humongous. Obviously, they would have a hand in representation and so they use Khalistan to represent themselves, not India.

Only reason why a Pakistani would give a crap is because it would give an advantage to Pakistan as there would be some space between India and that space would give a geographical advantage. And that is the reason why ISI helped Khalistani militants during the 80's.

indian will think about india and pakistani will think abt pak,whether they are sikh or not.i m a sikh,i dont expect frm pakistani sikh to favour india in case of war b/w india-pak if happens.they are pakistani,they shud remain patriotic towards pakistan.simple.....reverse is also true..:cheers::cheers:

Here you talk about Khalistan they say - they don't care at all. In my opinion based after talking to them They don't mind if they live with India or a seperate country as long as the whole sikh community is together. They do have some hard feelings for Hindu community but overall they are happy to be called an Indian. Some of them are little more patriotic while others are more in favour of khalistan but yes in general almost everybody is happy to be living in India and calling themselves indians.

I don't think this movement will ever form reality once again as long as is not supported by foreign elements i.e. USA, China etc. Pakistan can't afford to support such movement/revolution financially

Its more of a dream - and a pathetic dream.

Well, I could really care less what happens to Khalistan or punjab or whatever since i have my own country to worry about. :)

I was only expressing what i learned.

Well, I could really care less what happens to Khalistan or punjab or whatever since i have my own country to worry about. :)

I was only expressing what i learned.

me too :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom