What's new

Richard Nixon's on his support to Pakistan.

There is one old Chinese saying :"the bad one is the first to cry when he realized the others are just as bad as him."

He was 2-faced chap , First promising us Indians that he'd make sure the Chinese don't attack. later during the war , he was encouraging to intervene.

When he realized Indira had hoodwinked him , what else could he do?

No such thing as a good politician bro. Some of the best statesmen are the worst kind of crooks and criminals and they have control over fates of nations.

You must admit that Nixon was pretty successful at doing what he did till Watergate. That guy knew his stuff.

Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger were the two great supporters of Pakistan and Nixon specially disliked Indhra Gandhi ..Here is a BBC article

'Special relationship'

The Indo-Pakistan war took place between November and December 1971.

It had its roots in demands in 1970 by East Pakistan, later Bangladesh, for independence.

In March 1971, Pakistan's military acted to put down the secessionists there. Millions fled to India's West Bengal state.

India supported an independent Bangladesh and ties with the US plummeted in August 1971 when Delhi signed a treaty with the Soviet Union that included mutual military assistance in case of war.

President Nixon, on the other hand, had developed a "special relationship" with Pakistan's then military dictator, General Yahya Khan.
Yahya_and_Nixon.jpg

Whenever I read this part, I always got a feeling that Nixon has homosexual tendencies. Elsewhere too there are references to Nixons special fondness to Yahya Khan. Henry Kissinger often mentions that Nixon had special relationship with Yahya Khan. In the reports its also mentioned that Yahya was a handsome fellow.

The below news confirms my suspicions. Nixon and Yahya were most likely secret lovers.

‘Nixon had gay affair with mafia fixer’

WASHINGTON: Remembered as America's shiftiest and darkest president, Richard Nixon had a serious drink problem, he beat his wife and may have been gay, according to a new book by a former White House correspondent.

The book titled 'Nixon's Darkest Secrets' , a biography by veteran journalist Don Fulsom , suggests that Nixon was an alcoholic who beat his wife and had links to the Mafia, including with New Orleans godfather Carlos Marcello, then America's most powerful mobster.

The book claims that homophobic Nixon, who lied to his country about his involvement in the Watergate scandal and went down in history as America's shiftiest and darkest president, may have been gay himself. "If true, it would provide a fascinating insight into the motivation and behaviour of a notoriously secretive politician," the Daily Mail said.

Nixon was the 37th president of the US, serving from 1969 to 1974, and had to resign due to the Watergate scandal. "Fulsom argues that Nixon may have had an affair with his best friend and confidant, a Mafia-connected Florida wheeler-dealer named Charles 'Bebe' Rebozo who was even more crooked than Nixon ," the paper said.

Bebe Rebozo was a short, swarthy, good-looking Cuban-American businessman with a history of failed relationships with women and close alliances with Miami's Mafia chiefs. Fulsom used recently revealed documents and eyewitness interviews - including with FBI agents - to shed new light on long-standing suspicions among White House insiders that Nixon may have been more than just good buddies with Rebozo.

"He claims Nixon's relationship with Pat, his wife of 53 years, was little more than a sham. A heavy drinker whom his own staff dubbed 'Our Drunk' , Nixon used to call his First Lady a 'f*** ing *****' and beat her before, during and after his presidency," the Daily Mail quoted Fulsom as saying.

Look at them now.

This is called double dealing.

Freakin Yanks.

What did Clinton do that was so great from Pakistan's perspective?

What has any other US president done to actually "help Pakistan", except when they needed our support for their own interests.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Whenever I read this part, I always got a feeling that Nixon has homosexual tendencies. Elsewhere too there are references to Nixons special fondness to Yahya Khan. Henry Kissinger often mentions that Nixon had special relationship with Yahya Khan. In the reports its also mentioned that Yahya was a handsome fellow.

The below news confirms my suspicions. Nixon and Yahya were most likely secret lovers.

Reference to homosexuality from an indian never surprises me for obvious reasons. No wonder indains are famous for being - - - everywhere.

Reference to homosexuality from an indian never surprises me for obvious reasons. No wonder indains are famous for being - - - everywhere.

I cannot understand what exactly you mean by this.
The whole issue is the gay love between your former military dictator and a disgraced former US Presidant with known homosexual tendencies, and how this 'special relationship' defined the US actions in the South-Asia in 1971.

dude..wats ur issue wid israel?

arrey bhai.. don't you know.. every Muslim Ummah leader wannabe invents issues with Israel, even though Israel have no truck with most of them... Most in Israel would not even know what Pakistan is, but most Pakistanis know Israel as their enemy.

Clinton was good domestically, despite the affairs scandal.. His role in the Balkans --liberating Muslim Albanians and fighting Serbian terrorism against Muslims was commendable and won him much respect. NATOs campaign there was largely a noble cause.

The Camp David Accord was a good initiative.

as far as Pakistan is concerned, he always was a bit of the indian-leaning types.......like most of those left-leaning democrat nincompoops in Washington.

i woulnt go on about clinton being a particular friend to anybody, or any us president for that matter, they do whats in their best interest, thatit happens to be sometimes rarely helpful does not disguise that fact that there were other motives.

Nixon is known for his foul mouth through the history. And he never looked objective in any matter, he always kept a subjective thought.

Nixon is known for his foul mouth through the history. And he never looked objective in any matter, he always kept a subjective thought.

Also, he had homosexual tendencies.
No wonder he was such a staunch supporter of Pakistan in 1971, even when most of Americans and rest of the world was against Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom