What's new

RIP...PDF member and well known troll Guru Dutt died due to covid-19.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter. All we should care about, in fact always care about is, after life. We can then meet again in paradise and say' "I was Goeintz".. and that commie sitting there, who was an advocate of point based currency is, Jamahir, Fun fact he wasn't sure about paradise" :D
Maybe I'm not in Paradise because the bridge which every human must pass on the Yawm ad-Din ("Day of Judgment") to enter Paradise. It is said that it is thinner than a strand of hair and as sharp as the sharpest knife or sword. I might not be the last person to cross by being dragged over the bridge.

Narrated by Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: We, the companions of the Prophet said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is the bridge?' He said, "It is a slippery (bridge) on which there are clamps and (Hooks like) a thorny seed that is wide at one side and narrow at the other and has thorns with bent ends. Such a thorny seed is found in Najd and is called As-Sa'dan. Some of the believers will cross the bridge as quickly as the wink of an eye, some others as quick as lightning, a strong wind, fast horses or she-camels. So some will be safe without any harm; some will be safe after receiving some scratches, and some will fall down going into Hell. The last person will cross by being dragged over the bridge." (Sahih Bukhari - Volume 9, Book 93, Number 532)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom