What's new

Rishi Sunak, of Indian heritage is new UK Prime Minister

Election now please, who the F voted for him aside the 195 who wanted him in.
Unfortunately the indian Hindutva guests on this forum will accuse you of pushing a political agenda due to the cultural and religious heritage of Sunak.
Never mind the cost of living, extortion energy bill's, failing NHS etc.

Saaaar,

That is specifically reserved for our resident whiner @Areesh :azn:

Pehlai to apnai pichwarai pai laga lai. Bohat zaroorat hai tujhai

@Areesh and @Rollno21
please take a short break. stop responding to each other. stay civil if you don't want to be judged by others as black Monkeys fighting over race.
no more arguments.

I didn't bring in religion in this thread. I don't even care who is PM of UK just like it doesn't matter if mayor of London has Pakistani ancestry

I just responded to a cheap shot on Islam and muslims and put an idiot in his place

See the positive sides of his election. Our relationship with UK will improve
See we as a nation need to understand this. The policy of UK or USA or France is not decided by the existing head of state. But the administration as a whole.

Trump might make USA 2% more favourable to India and Biden 2% less. But that's it. In overall terms the policy is more or less pre determined.

Rishi will not favour India over UK. He will Favor India only as much as Liz or Boris might have had.

See we as a nation need to understand this. The policy of UK or USA or France is not decided by the existing head of state. But the administration as a whole.

Trump might make USA 2% more favourable to India and Biden 2% less. But that's it. In overall terms the policy is more or less pre determined.

Rishi will not favour India over UK. He will Favor India only as much as Liz or Boris might have had.
Well said. If he does not serve the population then there could be riots.

We all know he will not be PM for life.

The point is He has shown it is possible. It's up to the desi's in UK to work their way up.

I have nothing against on that front and have spoken about British Indians being part of our people before and taking stick for it. We are all Brits.
That being said, it's his other traits which are horrid. Oh well he is here now let's see.

No need to as EVERYONE and his dog know the conservatives will lose the next election. That is just stating the bleeding obvious.
Roll on the General Election
I will be working hard for a Labour victory in my constituency to defeat Sunak and the conservatives.

Wait you will be working hard for a labour win?

Definitely 😀

You can find him a job in your firm when he gets booted out. :-)

Unfortunately the indian Hindutva guests on this forum will accuse you of pushing a political agenda due to the cultural and religious heritage of Sunak.

Do you reckon Labours will do a better job at handling these burning issues? Specially the economic crisis and cost of living?

I liked Preti in some aspects and Sharma.
The man is a disaster in many respects, and it's not because he is Indian Hindu. These lot see religion and race in everything.

Election now please, who the F voted for him aside the 195 who wanted him in.
Who voted for truss now him before the election when the toffs see that a brown leader won't win an election in this country no way they kick him out and we have a third unelected leader.

Oh dear look at the comments;

It seems the 195 conservative MP's are at complete odds with their ex supporters.
Labour majority with at 430 seats I predict.
Many right wing Tories saying they will vote labour to punish them for not giving them a choice.

Do you reckon Labours will do a better job at handling these burning issues? Specially the economic crisis and cost of living?
Do you think the conservatives will do better than previous years?
Makes sense to hold a general election and let the people decide.

Oh dear look at the comments;

It seems the 195 conservative MP's are at complete odds with their ex supporters.
Labour majority with at 430 seats I predict.
Many right wing Tories saying they will vote labour to punish them for not giving them a choice.
Lol waz i was thinking have to go and read the daily mail comments are they bad

I'm loving it - the racist melt down on the social media comments across British tabloids is hilarious.

Matching up the hindutva types with the Brexit types is comedy gold😂😂😂

Truss was a idiot,, but the Tory faithful still voted for her to keep the brown sahib out

Now the coconut has been forced upon them and they are seething inside, the Indian triumphalism over this wet squib is added masala that will get a reaction which we need to be smart about utilising

Difficult times for UK financially. But it ain't going that bad too. We will likely see some military cuts. The UK citizens will feel the pain but thats that.

Whatever it may be, he's a British ruling UK. All I wish is that he remains fair to the students of Indian Origin in UK. And good luck to him.

After that, he is not going to go against UK or the Church. I wish this thread was started by a British. In a few days if he refuses to sign the trade deal with India, the very same people who are calling him Hindu today, will be abusing him.
AFAIK trade deal with India is much needed for UK than India.
He may refuse to sign the deal on political grounds though. Heard UK wants more concessions which India isn't willing to give

Back
Top Bottom