What's new

Rising India remains torn between East and West

Stop kidding me.

I gave you some hard facts.

Facts which stare you in the face.

Right from the momebt you joined CENTO and SEATO to yesterday when you opened your NATO supply lines once again.

...and all you have to refute my point is Arundhati Roy?

didnt you read my origional post? im saying that pakistani leaders kiss the *** of NATO. The leaders of pakistan who are the elitewhich includes (military and civillian) are puppets of the west - they have exchanged the lives of their people for US $$$. Maybe some Pakistanis on this forum are too blind to see this.

My second point is that india is also just a tool for the west, they are only helping you for their own intrests.

read carefully they r trying to use india. WE KNOW IT U DONT NEED TO REPEAT IT. but have they been successfull in influencing us. thats is the question?

If indian politicians are corrupt, as they are in pakistan then its only a question of how much money the west offers. Dont tell me that indian politicians arnt corrupt.

My second point is that india is also just a tool for the west, they are only helping you for their own intrests.

...and did you think they'd help anybody for the Martians' interest?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

India

US

Russia

China

Saudi Arab

Turkey

Israel....they all act in their own interests.

It's only Pakistan which doesn't.

didnt you read my origional post? im saying that pakistani leaders kiss the *** of NATO. The leaders of pakistan who are the elitewhich includes (military and civillian) are puppets of the west - they have exchanged the lives of their people for US $$$. Maybe some Pakistanis on this forum are too blind to see this.

If indian politicians are corrupt, as they are in pakistan then its only a question of how much money the west offers. Dont tell me that indian politicians arnt corrupt.

ur leaders are nothing but punks and failures in life. dont even dare compare indians with ur leaders. again i said we deal with the west different than u keeping aside the slave mentality. every country has their own interests. our leaders dont accept money to give up our countrie's interest.

pakistan gets atleast 5 billion from the world in aid, simply ur country cant operate without it. india is not like that, we r now rejecting all aids from europe and usa. keep ur brain farts and shove it up ur ***. learn to live independently or else pakistan is doomed to be a failed state.

a TRAITOR helping the West colonize Asia !

Is India a TRAITOR helping the West colonize Asia ? Yes India the TRAITOR

India is traitor for what ???

Because China is not our friend or USA is our friend (in past your) ??

Be clear

...and did you think they'd help anybody for the Martians' interest?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

India

US

Russia

China

Saudi Arab

Turkey

Israel....they all act in their own interests.

It's only Pakistan which doesn't.

dont u think they it themselves?? india rejecting all aids from west and they are asking for more. us bombs their nation and their armymen everyday. pakistan is doomed and they dream that india will also fall for it:rofl:. screww them, this country is in anarchy lead by idiot punks.

Is that the reason you stay in the UK and did the cream help you become white?

No he is living in U.K to witness whether the cream did or did not help Lakshmi Mittal become white.

But this is going too far I mean to change the way you look to be accepted by white man. I hope Americans appreciate Indians efforts

Well I guess Indians don't mind going the extra length as long as they get "accepted" by whites as white. Thumbs up for Indians !

give it up mate , you lost the argument as you did the war . and you have no one except your self to blame (and may be hafizzzz). posting a 7 yr old article to make an delusional point just make us wonder what goes on in his mind . are you so desperate?

The article was posted here to prove that the prediction made 7 years ago about India being a TRAITOR to Asia finally came true and indeed she did betray Asia.

If this is so, then Pakistan is a traitor of Asia since its inception, sitting in the lap of US..

india’s turn to play US lapdog in the security council spotlight
http://niqnaq.wordpress.com/2010/10...-us-lapdog-in-the-security-council-spotlight/

aryan u need to see this, to know how pakistan is a servant for usa for money and weapons. india will maintain relations with white man if that benefits us. why is it ticking u off?

Helping the World's Poorest
http://www.allanandrews.com/news/international-development-helping-worlds-poorest

One country that stands out in those where support will continue is India. The UK has already announced that aid to Russia and China will end, so why is India continuing to receive UK aid? India, the DFID argues, is different. The development programme there is in transition and now is not the time to leave. In my view, the DFID is right again. Until 2015, support will focus on the poorest states in India. Let’s not forget, there are more poor people in these areas of India than there are in the whole of Sub-Saharan Africa. The UK is enjoying a revitalised relationship with India and development is a key part of that for the time being.

lol @ traitor.

Pakistan joins CENTO.

Pakistan joins SEATO

Pakistan goes to the white man to seek money.

For half a century Pakistan seeks US mediation in an India-Pakistan bilateral dispute.

Pakistan goes to the white man to seek weapons.

Pakistan sends its mujahideen to Afghanistan to take part in a US-USSR conflict.

Pakistan brings US WoT to its soil.

Pakistan allows US to drone its citizens.

Pakistan allows US to kill its soldiers.

Pakistan allows American private contractors to roam the streets and kill Pakistanis.

Pakistan reopens NATO supplies against its people's wishes.
...and it's India that is the white man's poodle.

not only that the Pakistanis have been accepting aid from the white man quite shamelessly longer than we've thought proof below

Famine-stricken Pakistan accepts aid from the United States of America to avert starvation - YouTube

woow i am surprised by these ppl claiming india is a traitor. what should we do then??? bomb america???
pakistan is a country that cant find a single instance of success and prosperity in their economy and trade development. no one wants to deal with them and increase trade. except china ofcourse.

this country is unsuccessfull as well as filled with ignorant ppl. awsome guys. leave zaid hamid and listen to this.

Worth Listening With Hassan Nasir - YouTube

only reason the west cares about india now is to use it as a base to counter china's rise.
the west wants a military base in india, thats the ultimate goal.

otherwise india is as important as africa to the west.

india is not a rising power, india is 40 years behind the development level of china, all its social indicators are 40 years behind china.

so stop exaggerating these indians.

only reason the west cares about india now is to use it as a base to counter china's rise.
the west wants a military base in india, thats the ultimate goal.

otherwise india is as important as africa to the west.

india is not a rising power, india is 40 years behind the development level of china, all its social indicators are 40 years behind china.

so stop exaggerating these indians.

when africa will provide you world 3rd largest economy in 2020 then we will talk kiddo:lol:
Get some proteins and spare us:lol:

Lets go into history. China was saved by allied force in Second world war. Pakistan was US ;s right hand till 2006. Even today US makes drones attack and your nation stand on it is very impotent. US send their fleet in 1971. In contrast India have not taken any help from US in high national crisis. Still we are traitors. Pakistan is the reason they entered in south Asia. and you called us traitor. Not so good analytically skills i must say.

The Republic of China, a regime run by incompetent losers paranoid more of losing power than fighting Japan, was helped by the US, because the Republic of China regime was more interested in crushing internal dissent and didn't care how many pureblooded Han died.

The People's Republic of China did not receive a dime in handouts from any western power.

Don't drag China into this topic.

Back
Top Bottom