What's new

Rising middle class in Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro do not reply to this idiot who does not have even any self respect...and only prefer to remain in delusion. The country which can not ensure food for it's people, where 48% under 5 years age child are malnourished, has more poor people then sub Saharan Africa's people combined... It does not suit these people of dustbin talk high here....recent report is showing that 20% of India's people are under nourished....shame on such a country.

You should be ashamed because
Your per capita income is half of India
Your HDI is low while India's is medium
Your child malnourishment is 48% and India is 42%
Your literacy rate is 56% while india is 74%
your population suffering from undernourishment is 26% while india is 22%

You should be ashamed because You cannot even build a autorickshaw............and yet you call India low tech

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...adruple-meat-production-22.html#ixzz0Vbf3yZK9

Dhaka downtown

dhaka3.jpg

Dhaka_(62).JPG

buses.jpg

Dhaka buses:rofl:

You are such an idiot...you must know that every city has got its own shares of sparkling Downtown and shanty towns..........Maybe Dhaka doesnt have one!!!

Dhaka is ahead of mumbai?????????
lol
This is dhaka airport
2009-06-02__b09.jpg

a tier 3 airport india

Now you started name calling me... You mad.

Lets check the reality.

Zia airport was built in 1980 and was the most advanced airport in South Asia if you did not know. The airport now became obsolete for 21st century and we already planned to build another one for 7 billion dollar. We could start the work but due to dirty politics we could not.
That does not mean we will not build it. We will build and will become the most advanced again in south asia.

She photographed what she saw most. Not some photogenic panoramic image taken by some professional photographer for selling Shining India bullcraap.

Accept the reality and get out of your false sense of euphoria. You live in UP/Bihar, so hearing the sound of Mumbai makes you feel like distant heaven but we know how Mumbai is. Frogs of well do not know how a pond water taste like let alone sea, do they?

according to Bangladeshi members here

This is not good

scaled.php

But these concreate buildings with algae growing on them is world class

5824188595_06a23a0d3a_b.jpg

this is not a correct image of mumbai

1017254-bombay-beyond-7781290534_45ba79f6b4_b.jpg

But this image of HK taken by a proffessional photographer is a correct image of HK

4450267771_631fda0cc6_o.jpg

Do you guys have 0 logic sense???

Now you started name calling me... You mad.

Lets check the reality.

Zia airport was built in 1980 and was the most advanced airport in South Asia if you did not know. The airport now became obsolete for 21st century and we already planned to build another one for 7 billion dollar. We could start the work but due to dirty politics we could not.
That does not mean we will not build it. We will build and will become the most advanced again in south asia.

7 billion airport ??? wannt that cancelled???
http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=245671

You will never claim most advanced again!!!
coz India is building and have built modern glass and steel airport in all cities
Delhi airport already has metro connection
mumbai,chennai,kolkata is getting metro connection
and Banglore is getting High speed rail connection!!

Do you even have a metro rail????

She photographed what she saw most. Not some photogenic panoramic image taken by some professional photographer for selling Shining India bullcraap.

Accept the reality and get out of your false sense of euphoria. You live in UP/Bihar, so hearing the sound of Mumbai makes you feel like distant heaven but we know how Mumbai is. Frogs of well do not know how a pond water taste like let alone sea, do they?

Bombay is Top 10 in Terms of Global Cash Flow.

it is also one of the world's top 10 centres of commerce in terms of global financial flow

Mumbai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More $$$ Exists here than only the Top 15 Economies Aside.

Bombay's GDP ($163 Billion) is Larger than Bangladesh's GDP ($95 Billion). :lol:

Infact Western Suburbs of Mumbai alone have Larger Economy than Entire Bangladesh. :lol:

Bombay is Top 10 in Terms of Global Cash Flow.

Mumbai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More $$$ Exists here than only the Top 15 Economies Aside.

Bombay's GDP ($163 Billion) is Larger than Bangladesh's GDP ($95 Billion). :lol:

Infact Western Suburbs of Mumbai alone have Larger Economy than Entire Bangladesh. :lol:

You idiot do you what that mean??? 1% of Indians have 10% of India's GDP... then just imagine how dirt poor rest of the Indians are...

Ohhh wait forgot to count the billionaire ... after counting them the whole GDP will go to a few only.... and rest are poor... no wonder mumbai has 60% slum dweller...

But is it really 163 billion???

Answer is no ... based on 2010 data mumbai has a GDP of 56 billion usd nominal.... so with this sort of data do not humiliate yourself...and obviously your country men as well...

So far what I am seeing you lot got some picture and a bridge in a country of 1.2 billion dirt poor... no wonder why everyone make fun of these dirt poor Indians...

Still these lot defect open and in their wet dream think they are super power...

You idiot do you what that mean??? 1% of Indians have 10% of India's GDP... then just imagine how dirt poor rest of the Indians are...

Ohhh wait forgot to count the billionaire ... after counting them the whole GDP will go to a few only.... and rest are poor... no wonder mumbai has 60% slum dweller...

But is it really 163 billion???

Answer is no ... based on 2010 data mumbai has a GDP of 56 billion usd nominal.... so with this sort of data do not humiliate yourself...and obviously your country men as well...

So far what I am seeing you lot got some picture and a bridge in a country of 1.2 billion dirt poor... no wonder why everyone make fun of these dirt poor Indians...

Still these lot defect open and in their wet dream think they are super power...

First you say 1% of India's population has 10% of India's wealth and then you contradict by saying MUMBAI doesn't have 10% od India's wealth..

are u right buddy or a jamaaty ? :wave:

First you say 1% of India's population has 10% of India's wealth and then you contradict by saying MUMBAI doesn't have 10% od India's wealth..

are u right buddy or a jamaaty ? :wave:

1st thing what I said to show the so called dalit of bihar bombay_dude what does that mean of Mumbai's gdp of 165 billion...

Then I said it is not even 1% but only a selected few...

Then I brought back him to reality by showing him the real GDP of Mumbai...

Another idiot was posting Mumbai Airport's picture.... this is for him...

Do not forget 60% of the Mumbai's population lives in slum... Dnt make mockery to them by posting these funny stuff... we know it well what is the real face of India...

Last edited by a moderator:
1st thing what I said to show the so called dalit of bihar bombay_dude what does that mean of Mumbai's gdp of 165 billion...

Then I said it is not even 1% but only a selected few...

Then I brought back him to reality by showing him the real GDP of Mumbai...

Another idiot was posting Mumbai Airport's picture.... this is for him...

Do not forget 60% of the Mumbai's population lives in slum... Dnt make mockery to them by posting these funny stuff... we know it well what is the real face of India...

First off I doubt whether you even know your *** from your elbow...

GDP is simply the output/revenue generated from services, goods produced etc say within the year...where does your argument of unequal distribution of wealth even come in when comparing the output of Mumbai a city vs. BD a Country?

Next...You should probably go choke on your own spit since you havent realized that 18 million Mumbaikars (60% living in slums as per your claims) are working hard to generate nearly twice your entire country's output....think about how highly inefficient and lazy your countrymen must be...a 161 Million people with a penchant for "classy cars" according to you cannot beat a city in India!

And here you're trying to tell us that your standard of living is better than ours...LOL!!

Shamelessness is quite rampant in your neck of the woods I see...

First off I doubt whether you even know your *** from your elbow...

GDP is simply the output/revenue generated from services, goods produced etc say within the year...where does your argument of unequal distribution of wealth even come in when comparing the output of Mumbai a city vs. BD a Country?

Next...You should probably go choke on your own spit since you havent realized that 18 million Mumbaikars (60% living in slums as per your claims) are working hard to generate nearly twice your entire country's output....think about how highly inefficient and lazy your countrymen must be...a 161 Million people with a penchant for "classy cars" according to you cannot beat a city in India!

And here you're trying to tell us that your standard of living is better than ours...LOL!!

Shamelessness is quite rampant in your neck of the woods I see...

Since when??? Mumbai in 2010 had a GDP of 56 billion... is ti twice??? And what about rest of the India when it is full of poor and malnourished people... still you people defect open and live in mid ages mind set when you lot let a small girl marry with dogs... shame on you backward and uncultured people.

Since when??? Mumbai in 2010 had a GDP of 56 billion... is ti twice??? And what about rest of the India when it is full of poor and malnourished people... still you people defect open and live in mid ages mind set when you lot let a small girl marry with dogs... shame on you backward and uncultured people.

The problem with half wits like you is that you have zero knowledge of the present....
Seems nothing works in Bangladesh....not even watches...LOL!

The year is 2012 and the GDP is $170 Billion....either get with the times or go argue with people stuck in the year 2010...which based on your comments seems to be only BDeshis

How shameless do you have to be that a bunch of uncultured, backward Indians beat you in every aspect of life....
Even our Bhooka Nangas have more potential than most of your countrymen it seems...since our cities with 60% poor according to you still manage to double the output of your country...

PS: Think about this....The girl would marry a dog but not a Bangladeshi.....What does that tell you?

Hahahaha....somehow you have this silly idea that people actually read your nonsense...

Frankly I just like ******* with you...Its entertaining to see your stupidity on full display...LOL!

Ok please tell us why....

.that still wont stop Indians from looking down on you...Thats how little we think of people like you...

Thats what Ive been trying to explain to you...
Those slum dwellers are contributing more to the GDP of Mumbai than your entire nation of "well fed, educated and high net worth" Bangladeshis...
Even though living in squalour...those Slum dwellers are more efficient and hard working than Bangladeshis....
How insulting for you that the output of your educated cannot match that of our unfortunate...Tsk Tsk..

You're right...there isnt inequality in Bangladesh...everyone is dirt poor...

That should be a moment of pride for you right there..

Ill take a sh!t where I want ninja...afterall Im Indian aint I....LOL!

I just left a steaming pile of bricks all over your thread...

Yeah yeah Indian slum people are so efficient why not in India people do child marriage in masses to increase their productivity...

All these can happen only in backward and uncultured India.

N you aachyuts look down us but it is the opposite... We are pointing it in your eyes what is your real position and most of the dirt poor 1.2 billion Indians...

N how 37% Indians are living below poverty line... this is how...

Just ignore the Bangladeshis, if they think they are more economically advanced than us then there is some high delusion in them that logic wont be able to cure...

Thw whole world knows what the reality of Bangladesh is...

You're right...in my attempt to mess with this Captain Planet fella...Ive insulted many Bangladeshis here who are respectable and sane people..and I sincerely apologize to them....

My target is only this numbskull who has been dragging this for 20 pages.....

I stop here...

You win Captain Planet...until next time...LOL!

You're right...in my attempt to mess with this Captain Planet fella...Ive insulted many Bangladeshis here who are respectable and sane people..and I sincerely apologize to them....

My target is only this numbskull who has been dragging this for 20 pages.....

I stop here...

You win Captain Planet...until next time...LOL!
Use ignore list. Best thing......:D

Delete your comments if you can.

You idiot who told you that the airport was cancelled??? This is the latest report from september that 8 site has been selected...

Only site selection of such a large scale is the main issue as already investment proposal are ready for the airport. Idiot...

Still under site selection:rofl:

First lay a single brick on that project....then only come to brag

90% of tier 1,tier2 and tier 3 cities in India have a modern glass and steel airport

This airport will be twice the size of your Delhi airport...

Beta......... by 2020 Delhi would have 3 terminals the size of its current terminal 3:rofl::rofl:

current terminal 3 is 5.4 million sq.ft

That makes 3*5.4 million square feet!!!

Idiot... and metro rail ??? around 3 billion usd mentro rail project in now on going...

Realy????
lets see!!!

Metro rail project work to start by 2013

Communications Minister Obaidul Quader said on Wednesday that main construction work on the metro rail project undertaken to ease the city’s chronic traffic congestion will start towards the end of 2013.

“The work on land acquisition for the metro rail construction has already started. The main construction work under the Metro Rail Project will begin in between October and December 2013,” the minister told reporters after a meeting with a two-member Jica delegation.

The delegation, led by Senior Jica representative Mayumi Endoh, met the minister at his secretariat office in the morning.

We already have 3 cities with metro rails..
and by 2013 we will add 5 more

You idiot who told you that the airport was cancelled??? This is the latest report from september that 8 site has been selected...

Only site selection of such a large scale is the main issue as already investment proposal are ready for the airport. Idiot...

Still under site selection:rofl:

First lay a single brick on that project....then only come to brag

90% of tier 1,tier2 and tier 3 cities in India have a modern glass and steel airport

This airport will be twice the size of your Delhi airport...

Beta......... by 2020 Delhi would have 3 terminals the size of its current terminal 3:rofl::rofl:

current terminal 3 is 5.4 million sq.ft

That makes 3*5.4 million square feet!!!

Idiot... and metro rail ??? around 3 billion usd mentro rail project in now on going...

Realy????
lets see!!!

Metro rail project work to start by 2013

Communications Minister Obaidul Quader said on Wednesday that main construction work on the metro rail project undertaken to ease the city’s chronic traffic congestion will start towards the end of 2013.

“The work on land acquisition for the metro rail construction has already started. The main construction work under the Metro Rail Project will begin in between October and December 2013,” the minister told reporters after a meeting with a two-member Jica delegation.

The delegation, led by Senior Jica representative Mayumi Endoh, met the minister at his secretariat office in the morning.

We already have 3 cities with metro rails..
and by 2013 we will add 5 more

: $hit my jaw hurts .. :rofl:

really stunning!!! Just world class!!!

5824188595_06a23a0d3a_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom