What's new

Riyadh Announces Khashoggi’s Death, Pledges to Punish Criminals

Turkey will do everything to take revenge from SA and Trump..

If Turkey releases the audio, it will put a lot of pressure on Trump. EU will also put some restrictions on SA.

I believe Qatar is also asking Turkey to keep SA and Trump on their heels..

It was wrong what Saudi’s did but let’s not pretend that the victim wasn’t a clean guy either. He was a member of the terrorist organization Muslim brotherhood. In Turkey we have a lot of sympathizers of this terrorist organization. My perspective is this: terrorist killing terrorists.

Something like this was expected. He was not a member, he was the founder of everything you hate and everything you hate must be 'terrorists'. It is the notorious Sicilian spin.

The U.S. and the EU wont do anything since a lot of energy companies have investments in Saudi natural resources. And on top of that Erdogan didn’t make a lot of friends in Europe with his big mouth this year and previous years. Eventually this will be wiped under the rug and Erdogan will scream and cry like usual until he get’s tired and forget about it too.

Something like this was expected. He was not a member, he was the founder of everything you hate and everything you hate must be 'terrorists'. It is the notorious Sicilian spin.

Infiltrating the state and slowly destroying democracies is terrorist in my opinion. Look what Muslim brotherhood terrorists have inflicted in Turkey, Syria, Egypt and other places. Egypt nipped the problem at the core so they saved themselves but look at what they did in Syria and where Turkey is heading which is the same destiny as Syria.

The U.S. and the EU wont do anything since a lot of energy companies have investments in Saudi natural resources. And on top of that Erdogan didn’t make a lot of friends in Europe with his big mouth this year and previous years. Eventually this will be wiped under the rug and Erdogan will scream and cry like usual until he get’s tired and forget about it too.

Right now you're the one crying for your wahabi godfather.

Right now you're the one crying for your wahabi godfather.

Infiltrating the state and slowly destroying democracies is terrorist in my opinion. Look what Muslim brotherhood terrorists have inflicted in Turkey, Syria, Egypt and other places. Egypt nipped the problem at the core so they saved themselves but look at what they did in Syria and where Turkey is heading which is the same destiny as Syria.

Cry for democracy coming from a wahabi and sicilian lover, now that's the joke of the century!

erdoğans himself muslim broterhood gulenist gavat:lol:

It was wrong what Saudi’s did but let’s not pretend that the victim wasn’t a clean guy either. He was a member of the terrorist organization Muslim brotherhood. In Turkey we have a lot of sympathizers of this terrorist organization. My perspective is this: terrorist killing terrorists.
than all of Turkey's state is a terrorist organization according to you :lol:

Last edited:
criminals = stupid MBS , ugly MBZ and master KUSHNER

than all of Turkey's state is a terrorist organization according to you :lol:

That is like saying Turkey is Gulenist because some of them infiltrated the state. Until recently Muslim brotherhood and Gulenism was the same thing until you departed. Both will have same faith. Remember how confident Gulenists were until some years ago.

That is like saying Turkey is Gulenist because some of them infiltrated the state. Until recently Muslim brotherhood and Gulenism was the same thing until you departed. Both will have same faith. Remember how confident Gulenists were until some years ago.
look mate i dont know who are you. why are you hiding your id. gulenists were nato's gladio organization . Turkish Army and Turkish people smashed them in 16 July Coup .if you trust to your power go and fight against MB . dont complaint in hear.This is last msg for you :big_boss:

Last edited:
mbs is like a gang leader of some kind of terrorist organization like isis.i think european countries should impose sanctions and should kick out all saudi people from their land.saudia are dangerous for even sunni and shia muslims.turkey should end all diplomatic relations with this wahhabi regime.

Bhawawawwawawawa ...... bhosarchod read:

//set up a ministerial committee under the chairmanship of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman //

:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom