What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

Your point is that Saudis are dumber than Iranians and should not have nukes???? And when Iran military chiefs says that invading the Gulf country will be invaded??
what?
---------

1) Scientific publications have NOTHING to do with the current discussion as they are irrelevant to KSA building a nuke.

North Korea produces 3 (that's right THREE) publications each year and it's ranked 215 in the world. This is worse than almost all countries in the world. However, they are a nuclear armed nation with the ability to deliver nukes using MRBMs.

Canada is number 7 with almost 80 000 publications and it's not a nuclear power nor does it have ballistic missiles etc...

2) The 43 percent rise is b/c KSA produced 3885 publications in 2009. Iran for example was well above 20000 in 2009 so even with a 12 percent increase, our absolute increase in number was still greater than KSA. With our 12 percent increase, we added around 4000 publications while KSA added well under 2000.

Again, look at my list. Which one is KSA able to achieve within the forseeable future? None is the answer. We all love our country, but you can't buy into every crap your leaders feed you. The opposite of you would be me believing that Iran is capable of producing 5th gen fighters because Nejad said so!!!!!

P.S. Here's my source for all the above numbers
SJR - International Science Ranking

What I meant is that Saudis are moving up in the world because of everyone's arguments of "Saudis are dumbest people in the world" kind of thing.

We are not here to discuss science I was simply referring to the notion of there is a science revolution in KSA and a nuclear bomb is not hard through that.

But generally you are right now we can not make a nuke but we can pretty much buy one today if we wanted to. Making it will take us 10 years max if we started today. Hell we could have started a long time ago and just waiting for the right moment to say it to the world.

But off topic about your second one: Iran always made more but Saudi Arabia is making even more meaning in Time we will catch up if not surpass Iran btw.

What I meant is that Saudis are moving up in the world because of everyone's arguments of "Saudis are dumbest people in the world" kind of thing.

We are not here to discuss science I was simply referring to the notion of there is a science revolution in KSA and a nuclear bomb is not hard through that.

But generally you are right now we can not make a nuke but we can pretty much buy one today if we wanted to. Making it will take us 10 years max if we started today. Hell we could have started a long time ago and just waiting for the right moment to say it to the world.

But off topic about your second one: Iran always made more but Saudi Arabia is making even more meaning in Time we will catch up if not surpass Iran btw.

I dont see a reason why SA should persue WMD, if Iran aquires one, SA should feel proud that one more of their Islamic Countries had got the status of a nuclear state.

Maybe iran and saudi should both get the bomb and unite against the zionist.
if funny they are not talking about thier nukes....

Only usa uses nukes, they are the only ones to use them on people.

what?
---------

The National Security and Foreign Policy Commission of the Iranian Parliament (Majlis) on Thursday warned against Saudi Arabia's invasion of Bahrain, urging Riyadh to leave the tiny kingdom. “Saudi Arabia knows better than any other country that playing with fire in the sensitive Middle East region will not be in their interests,” the commission said in a statement.

Take this however you like but to me it looks like a threat.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

I dont see a reason why SA should persue WMD, if Iran aquires one, SA should feel proud that one more of their Islamic Countries had got the status of a nuclear state.

We are but they are not playing friendly to the sunni Islamic states thats all.

Maybe iran and saudi should both get the bomb and unite against the zionist.
if funny they are not talking about thier nukes....

Only usa uses nukes, they are the only ones to use them on people.

I wish I really wish Saudi Arabia and Iran would work together who knows maybe they are but putting up a sherade to the entire world so both of them gets stronger without anyone knowing.

But so far Iran is destabilizing the region and furthering its influence and it is brainwashing people to be against saudi arabia everywhere hell its media is even directed at western media to generate more hate towards KSA. So we are a bit wary of Iran is all.

I wish I really wish Saudi Arabia and Iran would work together who knows maybe they are but putting up a sherade to the entire world so both of them gets stronger without anyone knowing.

But so far Iran is destabilizing the region and furthering its influence and it is brainwashing people to be against saudi arabia everywhere hell its media is even directed at western media to generate more hate towards KSA. So we are a bit wary of Iran is all.

And as i said before i am not a fan of this iranians regime, they shoot dead protestors on the street who call for their vote and then they blame it on the cia.

also to reply to some comment made by someone saying what happenes if iran nukes mecca..why would iran do suck thing..its a holy site

everything in your post is incorrect

1) Nukes aren't for sale. They're not popsicles.

2) KSA can't even get the best fighter jets b/c of the Israeli lobby, what makes you think Israel and the US would allow you to get a nuke?

3) What are you basing that 10 year estimate on? Again, no offence, but you're not using your brain. Take a look at that list that I have posted 4 times now. At this point half the nations on this earth are more likely to get a nuke. I'm tired of giving out the reasons and you simply ignoring them. If you think you're able to produce nukes, then try and refute those statements. For example, try and prove that KSA is capable of producing centrifuges or that you're capable of enriching uranium to 90% enrichment or even simply be able to aquire uranium to enrich.

4) I'm afraid KSA cannot catch Iran. We have to see KSA's medium term growth (5 year growth rate) to decide that.

you all have one good and you have problems with in yourself. we are better when compared to you guys, we have thousands of caste, number of religion and yet we do not have trouble like you guys have

everything in your post is incorrect

1) Nukes aren't for sale. They're not popsicles.

2) KSA can't even get the best fighter jets b/c of the Israeli lobby, what makes you think Israel and the US would allow you to get a nuke?

3) What are you basing that 10 year estimate on? Again, no offence, but you're not using your brain. Take a look at that list that I have posted 4 times now. At this point half the nations on this earth are more likely to get a nuke. I'm tired of giving out the reasons and you simply ignoring them. If you think you're able to produce nukes, then try and refute those statements. For example, try and prove that KSA is capable of producing centrifuges or that you're capable of enriching uranium to 90% enrichment or even simply be able to aquire uranium to enrich.

4) I'm afraid KSA cannot catch Iran. We have to see KSA's medium term growth (5 year growth rate) to decide that.

I heard saudi arabia funded pakistan nuclear program..how do you know they cant get one from them?
i know its not easy but then again you never know.

The National Security and Foreign Policy Commission of the Iranian Parliament (Majlis) on Thursday warned against Saudi Arabia's invasion of Bahrain, urging Riyadh to leave the tiny kingdom. “Saudi Arabia knows better than any other country that playing with fire in the sensitive Middle East region will not be in their interests,” the commission said in a statement.

Take this however you like but to me it looks like a threat.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

invasion of a shia majority country is not a provocation but the statement of an MP in the Iranian parliament (one that is clearly an standard old political chest thumping) is!

I don't follow your logic.

I heard saudi arabia funded pakistan nuclear program..how do you know they cant get one from them?
i know its not easy but then again you never know.

I do know actually.
a nuke isn't "abnabat."

1) Pakistan won't bring international condemnation and sanctions on itself for KSA

2) Israel and the US won't let KSA have one.

3) Americans won't let Pakistan give one to KSA

4) Pakistan will automatically become an enemy of Iran by giving out a nuke to KSA. Why would Pakistan do such a thing? Iran is a neighboring country and making it an enemy will have long term implications. It's simply not worth it.

5) How can KSA use those nukes? Everything has a shelf life. Even if they get a nuke, they will have to be able to maintain the delivery system etc...

6) one or two nukes are no deterrent. One or two nukes won't kill Iran in a potential war while if Iran becomes a nuke power, it can have enough nukes to bomb every Saudi city,

etc...

use your brains people.
you keep talking about god, then use what god gave you damn it
lol

I do know actually.
a nuke isn't "abnabat."

1) Pakistan won't bring international condemnation and sanctions on itself for KSA

2) Israel and the US won't let KSA have one.

3) Americans won't let Pakistan give one to KSA

4) Pakistan will automatically become an enemy of Iran by giving out a nuke to KSA. Why would Pakistan do such a thing? Iran is a neighboring country and making it an enemy will have long term implications. It's simply not worth it.

5) How can KSA use those nukes? Everything has a shelf life. Even if they get a nuke, they will have to be able to maintain the delivery system etc...

6) one or two nukes are no deterrent. One or two nukes won't kill Iran in a potential war while if Iran becomes a nuke power, it can have enough nukes to bomb every Saudi city,

etc...

use your brains people.
you keep talking about god, then use what god gave you damn it
lol

If it was that easy to get nukes iran would have them by now, also how would saudi arabia ever know iran has nukes? i mean they are not gonna come test it in the middle of persian gulf..iran gets a lot of earthquake any on of them could had been a test.
iran NEEDS a nuke israhell has got them and the usa..so why cant we have them. is it because we hate israhell lol, but usa used 2..i dont get their logic tbh, but thats because they have no logic.

Back
Top Bottom