What's new

RND: Erdogan becomes a danger to NATO

Soon entire NATO will in it's knees in front of Russia as USA ditching them in hole too
That ΝΑΤΟ is militarily dependent on the USA is well known. But to say that Russia has ....initiative is now comical. Russia has lost Europe not only as a client, but also as a strategic partner, not only because of the invasion of Ukraine, but also because of Putin's energy threats. Something similar will happen with Erdogan's Turkey.

Soon entire NATO will in it's knees in front of Russia as USA ditching them in hole too
Unfortunately,Putin has destroyed relations with many of the EU countries right now. I was against the invasion,even though I understood the reason of why Russia reacted like this. But they shouldn't have invaded. As the war dragged on however,there was no point in what the Russian government was trying to achieve. What did they actually want to achieve? First they wanted to protect Donbass,then they wanted to "de-nazify" the country,then they tried to annex some provinces,then they retreated. What are they even fighting for now?

What are they even fighting for now?
For a face saving way out it seems.That would allow them to keep at least some respect on international stage.Hoping to achieve some of the goals they couldn't by force by using diplomacy.Probably that is why they keep asking for negotiations more and more.
Although I do think they will try one more large scale offensive in Donbass region before the war ends.

Back
Top Bottom