What's new

RND: Erdogan becomes a danger to NATO

Irridentism and theft of our national history and identity,had become official policy for them.
Only after you country first broke international law and suspended every UN brokered agreement in 2008.
Certain diplomats invited him because they saw a counter to Turkish threats,kind of like an ally. Or because they were just leftist. Either way,it was a fiasco. He was a hot potato he was getting kicked out of the Greek embassy too.
When "certain diplomats" do something it's the state that gave them that order.Diplomats don't just do things on their own,you know.As far as him getting kicked of Greek embassy i haven't really seen anything that suggests such a thing.
I don't even know who that is.
EX president of Bulgaria and witness of the negotiations in1992 for splitting North Macedonia initiated by Greece.
Yes. There is absolutely no evidence,no proof at all of the GVG taking part in any kind of atrocity. The Serbs admit it as well and none of the accusers actually brought evidence. The only thing that was heard,were vague accusations with absolutely no basis and truth.

The fact that in the entire war in Bosnia GVG was never heard of and only showed up at the time and place they did tells you pretty much everything you need to know about them.

Now you're making assumptions and imagining whatever. In the same way,I can say stuff like "Oh VMRO paid you to post on this forum,oh you are an agent,they promised you a new car".
"Making assumptions and imagining whatever"?Am I?

Here is translation for you from 2.30-2.44"God help that we give back to our Greek brothers for their help,to liberate Cyprus,to liberate Constantionoploe and for Constantionople to become what it's supposed to be".

EX president of Bulgaria and witness of the negotiations in1992 for splitting North Macedonia initiated by Greece.
The weird thing is that you haven't mentioned how Bulgaria vetoes Skopje now 🤔

The fact that in the entire war in Bosnia GVG was never heard of and only showed up at the time and place they did tells you pretty much everything you need to know about them.
Proof. Not imaginary assumptions. There has been absolutely no proof about them taking part in any atrocities or whatever.
They were stationed at Vlasenica and mostly took part in defensive action. They were a small volunteer unit of about 100-200 men.
Here is translation for you from 2.30-2.44"God help that we give back to our Greek brothers for their help,to liberate Cyprus,to liberate Constantionoploe and for Constantionople to become what it's supposed to be".
And? Is there a war? Have they come to help? Are we planning to liberate Cyprus and Constantinople? 🙄

The weird thing is that you haven't mentioned how Bulgaria vetoes Skopje now 🤔
That is because it has nothing to do with the subject.Which was westerns hypocrisy on Turkish veto for Sweden and Finland,while fully supporting Greek one for North Macedonia despite being illegal.By the way Bulgaria unlike Greece never signed document that it won't prevent North Macedonia's accesion to international organizations.
Proof. Not imaginary assumptions. There has been absolutely no proof about them taking part in any atrocities or whatever.
They were stationed at Vlasenica and mostly took part in defensive action. They were a small volunteer unit of about 100-200 men.
Proof of what?I didn't say they took part in atrocities,just wondered why were the Serbs thanking them.And LOL about them taking part in "defensive operations" in Vlasenica.There was literally almost no combat in and around Vlasenica during the entire duration of the war.It was one of the quietest places in Bosnia.

And? Is there a war? Have they come to help? Are we planning to liberate Cyprus and Constantinople? 🙄
Why are you asking me that?Wasn't all that just a part of my imagination?Besides all of us VMRO agents are prohibited to disclose such secret information.
On a serious note they won't be able to help anyone since they are either dead or in prison.
Are we planning to liberate Cyprus and Constantinople? 🙄

I don't know man some might say your country does show some irredentist vibes and territorial pretensions towards Turkey.

Do you hate Indians and Modi?

For what? To fight Russia? Or for Turkey to sign more deals with Putin? 🙄

But that's the thing,Turkey is not on the NATO camp like they used to be in the '80s and '90s.
Turkey,the last 10-12 years,has been more of an "occasional" ally who sides with USA one day and Russia the next day. Who shoots down Russian jets,then buys S-400s,then attacks the allies of Russia,then attacks the allies of USA,then asks for Russian Su-35s and Su-57s,then attacks other allies of Russia,then threatens NATO countries,then asks for F-16s,then goes back to Russia and asks for a second nuclear reactor.
So thats a yes then, you do hate Turkey and Turks.
Thank you for confirming this.

You need to get over the fact that Turkey is far more valuable to NATO than Greece will ever be.
Erdogan has played his cards well with Russia and Turkey will become even more important to NATO and a more important strategic player.
I don't understand why you allowed to spew hatred and propaganda towards the Turks on this forum.

So thats a yes then, you do hate Turkey and Turks.
Thank you for confirming this.
So you hate Indians?

Because I don't hate Turks who are peaceful and want friendy relations. But I ain't gonna love the warmongering rhetoric of the circus in Ankara. When someone openly threaten you with war,what are you supposed to you? Say "ok,take everything you want,take the islands,take Thrace,take half the Aegean,the EEZ between Cyprus,the EEZ under Crete"? No sir.

You need to get over the fact that Turkey is far more valuable to NATO than Greece will ever be.
Erdogan has played his cards well with Russia and Turkey will become even more important to NATO and a more important strategic player.
And you guys need to get over your Ertugrul fandom and lust for everything Ottoman,open your eyes and see Erdogan's erratic foreign policy and constant switching of sides. This will not end up for Turkey. Either NATO or Russia will one day have enough of it and take action.

I don't understand why you allowed to spew hatred and propaganda towards the Turks on this forum.
What hatred? What propaganda? If anything,there's a couple of buffoons on the Turkish side posting all kinds of nonsense.
Besides,there's a gazillion threads from Pakistanis against India,Chinese against Japan,Taiwan and USA and various others against Russia,Putin etc.

It's like you guys have never seen a regional conflict between two countries.

You could say that during the cold war, even up until the mid-2000s. But this has now changed, because quite simply the needs and the geostrategic data have changed.
e.g. US no longer needs the Hellespont, and can transfer its troops from the port of Alexandroupoli or Thessaloniki to Southeastern Europe. After all, this is what the NATO exercises show in the last 3 years. Turkey is as if it does not exist in the specific land NATO plans.
The same applies to energy. Europe will not depend on 1-2 sources, and Turkey is now afraid of becoming.....Russia in terms of energy bullies.

S no longer needs the Hellespont, and can transfer its troops from the port of Alexandroupoli or Thessaloniki to Southeastern Europe.
Exactly. That's why Erdogan,Akar and Cavusoglu have gone mad about Alexandroupoli. They're feeding the Turkish people with stories of Americans planning an invasion or something. But the truth is,they don't like the fact that Alexandroupoli,Souda and other bases are becoming more important to America,rather than Incirlik.

You could say that during the cold war, even up until the mid-2000s. But this has now changed, because quite simply the needs and the geostrategic data have changed.
e.g. US no longer needs the Hellespont, and can transfer its troops from the port of Alexandroupoli or Thessaloniki to Southeastern Europe. After all, this is what the NATO exercises show in the last 3 years. Turkey is as if it does not exist in the specific land NATO plans.
The same applies to energy. Europe will not depend on 1-2 sources, and Turkey is now afraid of becoming.....Russia in terms of energy bullies.
You are in Denial and your hatred of the Turks has blinded you to what is obvious.
You are overplaying the importance of Greece and underplaying the importance of Turkey.
NATO Needs Turkey and it's far more important than Greece.
Going forward, it will only become more important than Greece than it is now.

You keep telling your self what ever makes you feel better.
My advice to Greeks like you, is not to pi*ss of the Turks, it will end badly for you.

You are in Denial and your hatred of the Turks has blinded you to what is obvious.
This ad honimem attack is a common play to you ?
any way......
You are overplaying the importance of Greece and underplaying the importance of Turkey.

These reports shows what I mentioned before......

gas-en.jpg

You keep telling your self what ever makes you feel better.
My advice to Greeks like you, is not to pi*ss of the Turks, it will end badly for you.
Bro and you are Pakistani and pro-Turkish 🙄

I don't understand why Akritas' words sound so weird to you. He said that back in the Cold War,Turkey was valuable to NATO.
But now things have changed. He mentioned that USA has more bases in Greece,that's it using far more often.

We also both told you that Erdogan's behavior has made Turkey look the least reliable ally in NATO,right now.

Where have you been? Haven't you been watching Turkey's foreign policy the last 5 years? Ever since the S-400s,they had been proving to USA and EU,that they are unreliable partners with temper tantrums and too much friendship with Putin.

Do you want me to recount what's been happening,to you?

Proving me wrong by showing a quote from a member of a Greek National Liberation Front published in Macedonian newspaper :D .You sure showed me.
Didn't you know about that stuff they had printed back then? Or about their trash songs? Or that they went far ahead claiming everything is "Makedonski"?

Proving me wrong by showing a quote from a member of a Greek National Liberation Front published in Macedonian newspaper :D .You sure showed me.
I gave you a article from the Нова Македонија at 1946 , that published in Skopje, the writer was the Димитър Влахов, a known IMRO Bulgarian that transform as IMRO Slavmacedonian in Communist Tito's Yugoslavia.

Quite simply, I proved to you that what you said is not true.

Back
Top Bottom