What's new

Robert Kennedy Jr Announces Presidential Campaign

tower9

Reaction score
Country
China
Damn, he came out of nowhere but it's refreshing to see someone speak the truth. He's probably the only candidate this time around that might motivate me to actually go out and vote. This is America's best chance at turning things around, but watch the establishment and deep state try to tear him down like they did to Trump.

Anti Vaccine and Conspiracy theorists, another Qanon believing idiot going to run for President ?
Yeah, these labels are going to be how the Deep State is going to smear people who are exposing their lies.

Yeah, these labels are going to be how the Deep State is going to smear people who are exposing their lies.
Alright, let me grab my tin foil hat...
51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009

He is the only hope if what you are hoping for is another American Civil War........

He is the only hope if what you are hoping for is another American Civil War........
You’re such a neoliberal tool and dupe for propaganda. Literally not a single critical thinking cell in your brain cavity.

You’re such a neoliberal tool and dupe for propaganda. Literally not a single critical thinking cell in your brain cavity.
Talking about brain cell, I was a cop and a former military man, most of my post here are hawkish and made numerous joke about Biden, this is the first-time people call me "Neoliberal".

lol

Don't think he has a shot, but he certainly has a right to run. Good for him

Is there anyone alive in the Kennedy family?

John F. Kennedy wanted to return the dollar to the gold standard. He wanted to take back the control of the dollar from Wall Street. I thought Wall Street had completely killed all the Kennedy family members.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom