What's new

Roger Waters said: Israel is committing genocide.

Yes, open the Quran. You will see it categorically states it is not a new belief and religion. Islam is definition of belief [monotheism] which existed among individuals and communities since Adam including my ancestry. Quran is the final Revelation, the formal completion of Islam as religion which reminds people of ancient prophets of Islam (preceding Judaism and including it) with the exact same belief.
Islam started 600AC. Delusional people think otherwise

If you stand with Palestine give them free visas to live and work in your country.
Stupidest comment I've ever read, help Palestinians in leaving their country for the profit of Zios 🤣😅

More one million arabs live in Israel, how many live in states friends of Palestine?
Arabs are living in Palestine, their own occupied land by an apartheid zio regime.

Stupidest comment I've ever read, help Palestinians in leaving their country for the profit of Zios 🤣😅

Arabs are living in Palestine, their own occupied land by an apartheid zio regime.
Like Native American in USA.

But you dont see that as a problem, because your state hasn't brainwashed you with those ideas.

Our Native American friends

Hey how are you hey hey hey

:lol:

Same problem than Palestinian, but nobody complain because they live well.

It's poverty the problem, it's not the owner of land.

By the other side, these Native people complained about white Mexican rulers.

Because they are poor, just like Native American hundreds years ago, in those times they were not such good friends of white American people.

Poverty is the problem.

Now take all these fake leftists idea made by Western undercovers to deceive leftist idiots and spoken by this mor.. musician, and shove it up your ***.

Our dead are in Paradise. Your dead are in hell.
Talk in the name of God, first symptom of mental illness.

Crying about Israel doesnt stop the issue at hand
Maybe by trying to one up them in the field of science and technology you'll gain respect in this world
Lobbing rockets over cities doesnt earn you much
yep with 3.5 billion dollars of usaid every year since 1948 (plus latest weapons) and no sanctions and no invasions and no interference from the western colonisers, every single Muslim country will prosper and eventually Muslims will take over the world. i love your plan.

Same problem than Palestinian, but nobody complain because they live well.
Just yesterday 10 Paletianis were massacred by Isra_hell happily and singing joyfully. There were celebrations from their families also.

Back
Top Bottom