What's new

Rohingya issue is similar to Kashmir issue: Myanmar PM Suu Kyi

Pak Establishment: We will sell JF-17 thunder, we have our first sales. Screw everything else, we will make money for ourselves. Who cares China just ditched you in BRICS.

Yes, indeed.

The respective administration in both areas, have been involved in organized systematic genocide of the local populace and curbing the human rights for a long period of time. Its understandable that "two murderers" are united on the issue and see a parallel between both otherwise unrelated issues.
You statement is fit of the pakistan (having Baluchistan) and China (having Tibet) cooperation.

It's good to give knowledge to others but use the same parameter on yourself as well.

and you think muslim countries are most loved across the world?
Why are you bringing religion to this? The Islamic world is diverse, some countries are hated and some countries are liked; just as Christian countries.

pandits who were majority centuries back are now in minority and you think they are committing genocide.
yeah we know it was very peaceful one.
Kashmiris converted en masse when their king 'Rinchan' converted to Islam. He was a Ladakhi Buddhist. Him and like many other Kashmiris were converted by Sufis. He was responsible for establishing Islam in Kashmir.

Muslims in Kashmir have been suffering ethnic cleansing ever since forgien Hindus took the region over. The region was flooded by Hindu Dogras, Jatts, Rajputs and etc...

Diwan Chand was responsible for many anti-Muslim laws and had also demolished many mosques. He massacred countless Muslims and had Muslim women enslaved and sent to Lahore (Sikh Empire). Muslims had to deal with persecution in the region till 1947 (atleast in the Pakistani part); when they finally revolted.

My Grandparents are from Jammu, they were forced out and witnessed half of their family getting killed. About 20% of the population was Jammu was exterminated by Hindus, which was 60% of the Muslim population in Jammu.

To quote the 10 August 1948 report published in The Times:

"237,000 Muslims were systematically exterminated – unless they escaped to Pakistan along the border – by the forces of the Dogra State headed by the Maharaja in person and aided by Hindus and Sikhs. This happened in October 1947, five days before the Pathan invasion and nine days before the Maharaja’s accession to India."

U9VoGvEFQXCiev1Fty3uow.png

Today, about 10% of the population of Punjab are descended from the Kashmiri refugees. In cities like Sialkot, they make up a majority now.

In the 1980's, tens of thousands more refugees arrived.

Meanwhile you can still keep complaining about the Kashmiri Pandits, who mostly resettled in the same state and only had a casualty count of 339 (pales in comparison to what Muslims had to deal with). Meanwhile around 30,000-70,000 Muslim Civilians were killed in the same time by Indian occupation forces. With tens of thousands fleeing into Pakistan.

pandits are our own kin not some foreigners. lets not lump that with tibet.
Kashmiris are racially different from Indians. To help you better understand, the closest ethnic group (genetically) to Kashmiri Pandits are Pakistani Sindhis; despite them being so far. Just shows you how distanced they are in terms of genetics.

fojtUT00S7OG-CUpIyd7_w.png

so remind me again why Pakistan is selling jets to this country?

We claim to be Muslim supporters worldwide yet military does stupid sh*t. Myanmar is f*ked up country, should be treated like North Korea, distance yourselves from those involved in state sponsored ethnic cleansing and genocide.

I don't know enough about the Rohingya issue but there's no Kashmir issue. There's just a law and order problem in Kashmir exacerbated by an expansionist neighbor that has thrust four wars upon us...

...and lost each one of them lol

You statement is fit of the pakistan (having Baluchistan) and China (having Tibet) cooperation.

It's good to give knowledge to others but use the same parameter on yourself as well.

Apples and marshmallows.

You doubt me? Check the daily or weekly news coming out of Kashmir and Baluchistan or check the history of both. See, if you can draw a parallel.

Baniye tera bilateral issue to ab hogaya International issue.

Baniye tera bilateral issue to ab hogaya International issue.

Chal ho gaya international. Ja ukhad le jo ukhadna hai. lol

I'll never understand the fetish you losers have for so-called 'internationalization' of a so-called issue.

lol as if you'll achieve anything with that that you couldn't achieve with four wars and losing half the country.

so remind me again why Pakistan is selling jets to this country?

Because PAC is owned by your air force rather than independent company. Profits got to air force officers. Rohignyas don't provide green paper. Paper of morality is of no use in real world.

Chal ho gaya international. Ja ukhad le jo ukhadna hai. lol

Abhi nahi thoda sabar angrez rang ke baniye.

Inshallah thoday idhar udhar k kaam hojaen phir jurr se ukhaad denge.

Maruti 800 bhi nahi milegi phir

Mulla re Supporting Indian stance on Kashmir means that country recognizes Kashmir as a bilateral issue.

The game is beyond Mullahs control my friend.

Back
Top Bottom