What's new

Rohingya issue is similar to Kashmir issue: Myanmar PM Suu Kyi

Abhi nahi thoda sabar angrez rang ke baniye.

Inshallah thoday idhar udhar k kaam hojaen phir jurr se ukhaad denge.

Maruti 800 bhi nahi milegi phir

lol. Abe hota tumse ghanta nahin hai baatein karwa lo bas badi badi.

Jab jab ladne ki baat aati hai hathiyaar daal dete ho. Aaye the na Kargil lene. Fir peeth dikha ke bhaag gaye. Kaayar lol.

Abe ek baat bata. Tumhare Generals khud ko medal kyun dete hain be? Jung toh tumne aaj tak ek bhi nahin jeeti lol?

lol. Abe hota tumse ghanta nahin hai baatein karwa lo bas badi badi.

Jab jab ladne ki baat aati hai hathiyaar daal dete ho. Aaye the na Kargil lene. Fir peeth dikha ke bhaag gaye. Kaayar lol.

Abe ek baat bata. Tumhare Generals khud ko medal kyun dete hain be? Jung toh tumne aaj tak ek bhi nahin jeeti lol?

Abhi dosre thread pe chaati peet rahe they aap k Kashmir occupy krlia humne.

Atoot ang kay do ang krdiye hai. Party shuru hui ha thoda sabar. Wese sabar to bohat hai roz line se shehar k bagar khare hote ho toilet k liye.

Wo to bongla ghaddar nikle warna do taraf se thukna tha ab ek taraf se thukk lo bhayya.

Hum khud ko medal dete hain per aap itne pareshan kion? Jaldi hai Maruti 800 ki ? Mil jaegi.

Apples and marshmallows.

You doubt me? Check the daily or weekly news coming out of Kashmir and Baluchistan or check the history of both. See, if you can draw a parallel.
News is that of pakistan making hue and cry of the situation. Mr. Modi just thanked Baluch people and it raised more news, whitepapers and stomachache than ever. You can research that.

Un assembly is going to come again and then again new chickens will be hatched.

so remind me again why Pakistan is selling jets to this country?

We claim to be Muslim supporters worldwide yet military does stupid sh*t. Myanmar is f*ked up country, should be treated like North Korea, distance yourselves from those involved in state sponsored ethnic cleansing and genocide.

Lol. You are treating them like North Korea, alright!

With North Korea, you exchanged Nuclear Weapons/designs for missiles and with Myanmar, you exchanged Chinese-designed fighter planes for money.

And as for state sponsored ethnic cleansing and genocide, the less said, the better.

Abhi nahi thoda sabar angrez rang ke baniye.

Inshallah thoday idhar udhar k kaam hojaen phir jurr se ukhaad denge.

Maruti 800 bhi nahi milegi phir

The game is beyond Mullahs control my friend.

And to think that you were a person with difference! Shame on you for threatening to exterminate somebody from their own homeland for belonging to a different faith - especially at a time you guys don't take a break from lecturing India on how to treat displaced Rohingyans!

How do you guys live at peace with yourselves with such degree of hypocrisy?

Lol. You are treating them like North Korea, alright!

With North Korea, you exchanged Nuclear Weapons/designs for missiles and with Myanmar, you exchanged Chinese-designed fighter planes for money.

And as for state sponsored ethnic cleansing and genocide, the less said, the better.

And to think that you were a person with difference! Shame on you for threatening to exterminate somebody from their own homeland for belonging to a different faith - especially at a time you guys don't take a break from lecturing India on how to treat displaced Rohingyans!

How do you guys live at peace with yourselves with such degree of hypocrisy?

I will be the last person to lecture a foreign country on how to deal with their internal problems.

The matter at hand is Kashmir for me and for most Pakistanis. Kashmiri people belonging to any faith or religion are spiritual Pakistanis.

We see India as the aggressor to the democratic will of the Kashmiris and for that if we have to rout you out. We won't even blink.

Back
Top Bottom