What's new

Rotterdam's mayor tells Muslims to pack their bags and f**k off

mujhaidind

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

Ahmed Aboutaleb, a Labour politician and former government minister, issued his uncompromising message on the day that Islamist terrorists attacked the French satirical magazine because it published cartoons mocking Islam.

“It is incomprehensible that you can turn against freedom. But if you do not like freedom, in Heaven’s name pack your bag and leave,” he said.

“There may be a place in the world where you can be yourself,” he continued. “Be honest with yourself and do not go and kill innocent journalists. And if you do not like it here because humorists you do not like make a newspaper, may I then say you can ---- off.”

Mr Aboutaleb, who became the Dutch city’s mayor in 2008, has repeatedly hit the headlines for his outspoken views on the integration of immigrants, including praise from Boris Johnson.

“[His] is the voice of the Enlightenment, of Voltaire. We can and will protect this country against these jihadist thugs,” wrote London’s mayor in Monday’s Telegraph.
“But if we are going to win the struggle for the minds of these young people, then that is the kind of voice we need to hear – and it needs above all to be a Muslim voice.”

A “secular Muslim”, Mr Aboutaleb grew up the son of an imam in northern Morocco, but moved to the Netherlands aged 15 in 1976.

He has been criticised by Geert Wilders, the popular Dutch anti-immigrant leader, for holding public office while possessing dual Dutch and Moroccan passports.

Video: Rotterdam's mayor tells Muslims to pack their bags and go if they don't like freedom - Telegraph

“It is incomprehensible that you can turn against freedom. But if you do not like freedom, in Heaven’s name pack your bag and leave,” he said.

“There may be a place in the world where you can be yourself,” he continued. “Be honest with yourself and do not go and kill innocent journalists. And if you do not like it here because humorists you do not like make a newspaper, may I then say you can ---- off.”
Pretty understandable. And but for his position, not very unreasonable. The guy is Muslim, innit? The gentleman is pretty progressive, I've read him before.

Hahaha, very straight forward.....
But yeah if u dnt like freedom than fck off....

He's a Muslim Immigrant himself, you idiot. And I 100% agree with him. If those people, regardless of religion, cannot accept the law of the land and its dominant culture then they should pack up and go wherever they feel more at home. No one is forcing them to stay here.

apparently f**koff (the equivalent) in dutch is not such an abuse..

OP, posting stuff like this. I don't see him addressing Muslims here specifically, he said, if you have a problem with this sort of thing, fo. Not, all Muslims fo.

I would like him to be the next mayor of Hyderabad Pakistan.

Last edited:
In 1995 I am working at this car dealership---this iraian guy come in on Monday and asks me for the price of a car--I told him what the stiker price was.

We used to have weekend sale and prices were marked down on Friday Saturday and sunday---seemed like he was there on Saturday and there was a lower price marked at that time----. Without giving me a reason---he started yelling at me---all you fcuking americans are liars and cheats and thieves---.

Well no one talks to me like that---not even a customer---so I pointed towards LAX that was about 5 miles away---told him " Sir---if you don't like this country there is a flight leaving for your country where you came from every day---you are welcome to leave. " It was as if I had lit a space shuttle rocker booster up his arse---he was yelling and screaming at me----I booted him out of the dealership.

So---the mayor is right---if you don't like this bus station---find another.

@mujhaidind what is your take on the article? what exactly is your issue?

@Horus can you please take note of this thread and the title? There is absolutely no mention of the word "Muslim" in the speech. The speaker only talked to ANYONE who does not like the place and cant adhere to its rules, to leave.

This thread appears to be a deliberate attempt to picture this as an "anti muslim" policy (and hence score on the victim card again!)

@mujhaidind what is your take on the article? what exactly is your issue?

@Horus can you please take note of this thread and the title? There is absolutely no mention of the word "Muslim" in the speech. The speaker only talked to ANYONE who does not like the place and cant adhere to its rules, to leave.

This thread appears to be a deliberate attempt to picture this as an "anti muslim" policy (and hence score on the victim card again!)

Please check the title of the video. I think this is what he said ....rightfully to extremist Muslims.

Please check the title of the video. I think this is what he said ....rightfully to extremist Muslims.

the title of the video is from YouTube. The article clearly states what he said and you can clearly hear what he says. Just because some nutjob uploaded a video on YouTube with a title that suits his agenda, do you want to continue with it?

Please help me stop propagating hatred in this public forum.

Obviously with your level of comprehension and authority, you can very clearly see that he did not say "Muslim" anywhere in the video hence the request was made to you.

If you wanted to portray him as a racist his name crushes your theory.
You mean racists are not found among the so-called Muslims? Those "more loyal than the king" -type Muslims who eat pork, drink wine, and sleep with whores are in-fact more racist towards ordinary Muslims than are the non-Muslims. These type of the 'enlightened' Muslims suffer with severe identity crisis whereas the native non-Muslims are who they are so at-least they are honest in their opinion or hate.

That being said, the ultra-orthdox -type Muslims should indeed go back to their tents for they have no place in modern societies anyway.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom