What's new

Round One JF17 - Poor Display By Tejas Took 10 more sec Than JF17 To Go Up

Without comparing both, I would like to raise few points for both aircrafts.
1. JF-17 took long for takeoff and go on vertical flight right away but couldn't sustained for more than 3-4 seconds.
2. Tejas took short takeoff, didn't go for vertical flight right away but when it did, it sustained it for much longer period of time.
brother
I dont think their is match between the two planes, because i think both planes have different characteristics , yes Tejas are purely indian, and JF-17 is the first Chinese plane which is developed by china for Pakistan! and i think china is far head in terms of technology.

brother
I dont think their is match between the two planes, because i think both planes have different characteristics , yes Tejas are purely indian, and JF-17 is the first Chinese plane which is developed by china for Pakistan! and i think china is far head in terms of technology.
China wasnt technologically superior when it developed jf17....in terms of specs...tejas beats thunder(no offence meant for thunder which was supposed to be a cheap rip off of mig)

Please Tell me he is a liar ;)
View attachment 289279
The guy has lost his credibility in the Indian circles....

Tejas:-
Break off : 5:29
Take off : 5:43
Total Time : - 14 Sec required for take Off.
to fly like a passenger plane

Hi,

As a matter of fact the whole family got pink turbans.
so did you get the seconds wrong? Indians posters are complaining that you counted the seconds Lala G took in finding the brake release button in the over all Tejas time to go airborne

should I change the title? I mean Tejas left ground earlier but kept plying in straight line like a passenger plane .. thats the thing. JF 17 in both cases is still on ground but then makes two very daring manoeuvres in Paris and Duabi shows

China wasnt technologically superior when it developed jf17....in terms of specs...tejas beats thunder(no offence meant for thunder which was supposed to be a cheap rip off of mig)

The guy has lost his credibility in the Indian circles....

And what are those "specs".. As for cheap rip off mig and superior technology.. Shove it sweetie nobody believes the shyt indian fanboys try to peddle.. :lol:

I never seen passenger plane doing

So a B707 is more manoeuvrable than a Tejas

hqdefault.jpg

to fly like a passenger plane

so did you get the seconds wrong? Indians posters are complaining that you counted the seconds Lala G took in finding the brake release button in the over all Tejas time to go airborne

should I change the title? I mean Tejas left ground earlier but kept plying in straight line like a passenger plane .. thats the thing. JF 17 in both cases is still on ground but then makes two very daring manoeuvres in Paris and Duabi shows

Hi,

I did not get anything wrong---the JF17 is at designated ALTITUDE even with WHEELS DOWN faster.

Remember---during the paris show---I commented on the wheels down take off----. There is a reason for that.

Paf does not want to tell you its true climb rate----wheels down is pure drag---someone ask @gambit what a massive drag wheels down creates----how fast it bring the speed down from 600 knots down to 400 knots.

What happens if a jetliner lowers its landing gear at cruising speed? - Quora

Some answers in this link state that the landing gear might shear of due to drag---or wings might shear off due to drag---if landing gear was deployed during cruise of a commercial air liner at regular cruising speed----.

It acts like massive air brakes---. So----the paris show---tyhe JF17 takes off and gets to the flight ceiling with " air brakes on "---in lesser time.

Jaan ki aman paon to aik sawal kron??

Does any one thinks that an aircraft in 4th gen category, requiring pilot to mannually close its cannopy should be taken seriously?? And considered ready for service??

Any other 4th gen fighter requires pilot to close cannopy mannually??

For the people going about how JFT took 20 seconds just to get airborne ... Here is a video from Zhuhai airshow 2010, where a JFT gets airborne in 14 seconds

I think the whole comparison by @MastanKhan -- is based around the time needed to build sufficient energy to go vertical ... from what we've seen when we compare both the videos of JFT @ Paris and LCA @ Bahrain ...

-For LCA we see a traditional vertical takeoff where the pilot gets airborne, builds up sufficient energy and then goes vertical .... for LCA it took 30 seconds ...
-The JFT goes vertical in 20 seconds straight from the ground with a huge drag in shape of its wheels which the pilot doesn't even bother tucking in well in to the maneuver ...

Whatever the case maybe, the highlight for LCA was this vertical takeoff ...

I never seen passenger plane doing
Vertical take off
or pulling Negative G

Then you absolutely need to see this ...

why wasn't The JF-17 in the airshow? the indian media are reporting it was a worldclass display calling the JF-17 a mig-21 clone.

Hi,

I did not get anything wrong---the JF17 is at designated ALTITUDE even with WHEELS DOWN faster.

Remember---during the paris show---I commented on the wheels down take off----. There is a reason for that.

Paf does not want to tell you its true climb rate----wheels down is pure drag---someone ask @gambit what a massive drag wheels down creates----how fast it bring the speed down from 600 knots down to 400 knots.

What happens if a jetliner lowers its landing gear at cruising speed? - Quora

Some answers in this link state that the landing gear might shear of due to drag---or wings might shear off due to drag---if landing gear was deployed during cruise of a commercial air liner at regular cruising speed----.

It acts like massive air brakes---. So----the paris show---tyhe JF17 takes off and gets to the flight ceiling with " air brakes on "---in lesser time.

Tejas have 2 of the 4 drag plates along the wheels
It is to lower the speed.

Why would jf17 not retract.
Tejas did it like in 2 seconds.

How can we compare two aircrafts performance unless both pilots intended to do the same ?
How can we know what amount of internal fuel was carried on both aircrafts?
Tejas may not even carry radar in it .. ( ballast is still there )

So far we are analyzing what was only shown.
So we ll have wait for more air shows to fully see the capabilities.

As far as I see INTIAL OPERATIONAL CLEARANCE 1/2 aircraft did Good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom