What's new

Round One JF17 - Poor Display By Tejas Took 10 more sec Than JF17 To Go Up

Indians cannot fathom that their LCA is actually flying, most of them commenting here weren't even born when the project was conceived.

Imagine their inferiority complex when the first thing they want to do is a comparison with JF-17. I always hear PAF pilots and engineers compare JF-17 with F-16s as a benchmark, rather than a junk from India that for so long could never fly.
Interestingly OP of the thread is a Pakistani who start comparison and then another Pakistani will tell how Indians have inferiority complex? lols anyway I don't mind comparisons especially when our low end fighter is compared to someone's front line fighters.

Indians cannot fathom that their LCA is actually flying, most of them commenting here weren't even born when the project was conceived.

Imagine their inferiority complex when the first thing they want to do is a comparison with JF-17. I always hear PAF pilots and engineers compare JF-17 with F-16s as a benchmark, rather than a junk from India that for so long could never fly.
The stupid comparison was started by Mastan Sahab who i think is a Pakistani
Shows the inferiority complex of Pakistanis not Indians

This is the point that i do feel more proud of JF-17 that despite of all that expensive and advance technology in LCA god knows what more to be added, the benchmark to compare is still JFT, yet LCA still lacks a lot.
Kindly explain your point about where tejas lacks with respect to jf17? Or stop posting propoganda bull shit.
Short take offs?
Sustained vertical flight?
Slow speed handling capability?
Minimum radius turn?

Kindly explain your point about where tejas lacks with respect to jf17? Or stop posting propoganda bull shit.
Short take offs?
Sustained vertical flight?
Slow speed handling capability?
Minimum radius turn?

Well sir, at least go through the thread from Op to last as this may enlighten you rather quoting me or anyone without any clue of it. Read it carefully and not in hurry but to the extent to gain knowledge. and stop quoting anymore. Thanks

Well sir, at least go through the thread from Op to last as this may enlighten you rather quoting me or anyone without any clue of it. Read it carefully and not in hurry but to the extent to gain knowledge. and stop quoting anymore. Thanks
Yes sir i went to thread and i can clearly see you guys making propaganda out of nothing,so its my right to reply you and expose your propoganda.
And if you want to prove me wrong then kindly discuss on the points i mentioned above.

Yes sir i went to thread and i can clearly see you guys making propaganda out of nothing,so its my right to reply you and expose your propoganda.
And if you want to prove me wrong then kindly discuss on the points i mentioned above.

Indeed you deserve a trophy for exposing a propaganda :D

Good for you carry on Sir. Rather being in love with LCA as you should be, it was all about lacks in design, features yet claimed and above all it was HAL which has dragged & fractured LCA programme with her pathetic management. That's what is general opinion and findings yet however you agree or don't, it doesn't matter to me.

Indeed you deserve a trophy for exposing a propaganda :D

Good for you carry on Sir. Rather being in love with LCA as you should be, it was all about lacks in design, features yet claimed and above all it was HAL which has dragged & fractured LCA programme with her pathetic management. That's what is general opinion and findings yet however you agree or don't, it doesn't matter to me.
So is the criticism about how long it took to come up with LCA or the final product that has been out?? IMHO former should not be of any concern to anybody but us, no??

Jaan ki aman paon to aik sawal kron??

Does any one thinks that an aircraft in 4th gen category, requiring pilot to mannually close its cannopy should be taken seriously?? And considered ready for service??

Any other 4th gen fighter requires pilot to close cannopy mannually??

Hi,

It should be taken very seriously----it is not the manual parts that are a concerns---but it is the electronics package and the missiles that will be worrisome.

Don't go on looks alone---.

@gambit , Thanks for your post on this thread.
What is your take on performance of this fighter?

Interestingly OP of the thread is a Pakistani who start comparison and then another Pakistani will tell how Indians have inferiority complex? lols anyway I don't mind comparisons especially when our low end fighter is compared to someone's front line fighters.

Hi,

Well your low end fighter needs to be inducted into the air force at first and then go thru the process of integration.

And then you will find out how long the integration process is----around 5---10 years---.

Right now your test pilots are flying this plane---wait till your air force pilots get this plane after induction---then you guys will be in a better position to comment.

My thread is in answer to all the hoopla that you guys were creating on this forum.

@MastanKhan sir don't they have some neutral aviation experts present in these shows who could evaluate and judge performance of different jets in conditions these jets are flown and produce a ranking based on performance? Some reports from these experts for public with feedback from relevant jet owners explaining why? Something like international body of aviation experts?

well said`
JF-17 is a potent fighter in service with quantity```whereas, LCA despite my distant memory of its first graph in early 80s``it is yet still a tool without any value in a real combat situation``it is indeed the joke of modern aviation industry, no matter how much trouble these Indian fanboys want to go through to fantasize all the awful works done onto the LCA project``its a fact

Trust me, there is absolutely no sort of inferior complex when looking at JF. Good luck tackling MKIs, Rafales, MIG 29 UPGs, Naval Migs Ks with your token amount of JFs. You're going to forever wait on JVs from China, because with your $7 billion dollar budget, that's your only option.

well said`
JF-17 is a potent fighter in service with quantity```whereas, LCA despite my distant memory of its first graph in early 80s``it is yet still a tool without any value in a real combat situation``it is indeed the joke of modern aviation industry, no matter how much trouble these Indian fanboys want to go through to fantasize all the awful works done onto the LCA project``its a fact

I am curious of that graph you have seen in the early 80s, because ADA was just forming, and LCA was just a name.

It's like saying AURA UCAV or AMCA started in 09 because of some wind tunnel models, or graph, it didnt. And it's still a paper plane today. Same goes for the FGFA JV from PAK FA.

Last edited:
Hi,

Well your low end fighter needs to be inducted into the air force at first and then go thru the process of integration.

And then you will find out how long the integration process is----around 5---10 years---.

Right now your test pilots are flying this plane---wait till your air force pilots get this plane after induction---then you guys will be in a better position to comment.

My thread is in answer to all the hoopla that you guys were creating on this forum.
Sir , test Pilots are all Ex-IAF , and two planes are already handed over to IAF pilots along with full instructions. Integration will be more easy in IAF since it don't have to wait for Add weapon package . It getting Multi-Role plane in ready to fly condition like Rafale. It wont take more then 2-3 yrs to fully integrate it in.

well said`
Quality :- JFT One already crashed
Combat :- JFT don't used for bombing missions as they don't have any LGB's. PAF like F-16

IN next 4 yrs Tejas and JFT will have in same quantity, if quantity is your parameter of judging the plane .........

Well early 80's tejas built with composite material which New Morden fighter are made wrt JFT which latest design is made from Nuts and Bolts which is 80"s technology.

ok Jf17 or FC1 is a superior aircraft to LCA, but will be shot down like mosquitos by IAF's Sukhoi30mki, Mig29 or in futures by Rafales in any conflict. Till than use. nuke warning rents & enjoy the Popcorn. Period. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom