Round One JF17 - Poor Display By Tejas Took 10 more sec Than JF17 To Go Up

JFT :-
Starting :- 56 Sec Start time
Off ground :- 1:16 Sec leaving ground Time

20 Sec on RUN WAY time required to leave the ground

Tejas:-
Break off : 5:29
Take off : 5:43
Total Time : - 14 Sec required for take Off.

@MastanKhan Where is the power lies ??? 20 Sec for take off oH man what a humiliation.
until you come on your "primary" profile.. you should not post

ool down m.k

Do not stoop to that level
hurt much?

Tejas was in air in 12 seconds, While JF-17 in peris air show( just watched video) took around 17-18 seconds. ( Indeed what a poor show). Butthurt is high it seems. lolwa

Hi,

What a joke this display is---the aircraft releases brake at 5:29---wheels up at 5:41---sticks its wheels in at 5:49---and keeps on flying low to gain speed till 5:59---ie is 10 seconds and when it gathers speed---and when it has enough energy buildup---it goes up---.

30 seconds---half a minute-----

What a chicken sh-it lack of power display----

@Viper0011. @Irfan Baloch @Zarvan @Manticore and everyone else----check this out bud----you would like the info

Now look at the take of of the JF 17 at paris

Brake release at 00:57 second-----the moment the wheels are off the ground--it takes a steep climb at 1:17 second and shoots up-----and still the wheels are down and not tucked in---which means a massive drag on the aircraft---.

The wheels go in at around 1:30---.

So---basically---it is up at close to 4000 feet elevation whereas the Tejas is just about lifitng off the runway to put its nose up in the air.

Guys---just check the vidoes out----. Pakistani guys---I told you many months ago---there was a reason for the wheels out take off and the hanging wheels----. They don't want to show the actual power of the aircraft.

PAF's JF-17 Thunder Flying over Paris Air Show 2015 - Video Dailymotion

Source: Bahrain Airshow 2016 : Light Combat Aircraft Tejas in action | Page 8
I think the guy put a "slow spell2 who came and touched the plane just after the pilot closed the cockpit .
joke aside. the pilot played it safe.. surely. there might be restrictions by the air show authorities

Hi,

Guys---now just think about it---if the JF 17 has the wheels in just like the Tejas did when the wheels left the tarmac----it could be at around 10000 feet elevation by the time tajes decided to lift its nose to go up---.

my stats
round 5:30 release. I was wondering if I should go and make tea until lala G gets the plane ready to move
5:43.. nose up.
5:44 completely airborne and safe flying like a passenger plane till 5:59
6:00 vertical flight till 6:10 and then turn

rest was ok. .. for me the highlight was 10 second pure climb. like I said earlier Lala G played it safe but good enough.

its MK not OK you silly

congrats on safe flying display by the way

Tejas is not really what it was intended to be... and with very limited investment JFT is much much more than what it was intended to be... and in comparison it can really standout as a better platform...
What does this even mean? The Tejas is EVERYTHING it was ever meant to be and MORE. In the same time it has taken the PAF to buy the Thunder from China and induct it, the ADA/HAL Tejas project has designed and produced 4 different LCA variants (double the intial sanction)- single seat AF, twin seat AF, single seat Navy, twin seat navy. The Thunder has how many variants?

The LCA never orginally planned to do:

tumblr_nhifavXO4e1tjfjuco5_400.gif

tumblr_nhifavXO4e1tjfjuco2_400.gif

tumblr_nhifavXO4e1tjfjuco4_400.gif

tumblr_nhifavXO4e1tjfjuco3_400.gif

tumblr_nhifavXO4e1tjfjuco1_400.gif

Where has the Thunder exceeded its mandate whilst the LCA has fallen short? Nowhere. You are blowing smoke and listening to the fake hype around your platform.

Comparing the JF-17 and LCA is apples and oranges and unflattering for both sides.

Tejas - Good show .. Nothing bad about it ..
If it's in still in development mode, then it's going to get lot more impressive .

In critics view F22 performance would be even more pathetic , thank god it's got stealth .

35 years of hard work is behind this performance that looks like exceeding F-35. India should be proud of the hard work of her scientists who (with the help of foreign consultants) were able to fit and utilize different equipment into its air frame.
35 years? The LCA project team was only formed in 1992/3, first flight was in 2001 and it will be in service from 2016-

The Typhoon, Rafale, F-22, F-35 etc have all had longer periods of devlopment and this is coming from India who had no real industrial base prior to the LCA in this arena.

This performance (better than F-35 and other fifth generation fighters) comes in a price that is several, several times cheaper than its counterparts.
Why are you comparing the LCA with the F-35? Absurd to say the least.

Some sources are saying that different air forces (including those of Russia and US) have started communicating with HAL to procure this fighter in large numbers, however, despite Indian assurances to them of delivering an squadron per month,
What actual BS is this?

+ a SQN a month?? 240 fighters a year?? Cool story genius.

Engine (GE, US) US believes that GE is capable of providing 16 engines per month.
Radar (Israel)
Avionics (Israel)
Litening Pod (Israel)
NVG: (Israel)
HMD: (Israel)
Glass cockpit (Israel/ France)
Ejection Seat (UK)
Flight control (France)
Navigation (France)
Ring-laser gyroscope (Israel)
Quartz Radome (UK)
Inflight refueling (UK)
BVR missiles (Israel/ France/ Russia)
WVR missiles (Israel/ France/ Russia)
Main canon (Russia)
Welcome to the globalised world

SAAB-JA39-Gripen.jpg

Point to me the Pakistani content/sanction proof parts of the Thunder please.

Also these air forces fear that the sale might face embargoes from different countries but even then, they are trying hard to get the deal finalized.
No one is going to embargo India.

Just lol at this failure of a thread

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win

@PARIKRAMA @Levina @Parul @MilSpec @SRP @AMCA @XiNiX @nair @kbd-raaf @Vauban @anant_s @AUSTERLITZ @Taygibay @ranjeet @Roybot @Star Wars @ayesha.a @knight11 @mkb95

SAAB-JA39-Gripen.jpg

Point to me the Pakistani content/sanction proof parts of the Thunder please.

Is that JF-17?? i dont think so.... you may have missed here something. Particularly checkout JF-17 engines are Russia in real if i am not wrong. Though there are imported parts but above detailed picture you shared is not of JF-17 at all.

Is that JF-17?? i dont think so.... you may have missed here something. Particularly checkout JF-17 engines are Russia in real if i am not wrong. Though there are imported parts but above detailed picture you shared is not of JF-17 at all.
That is the Gripen. I was just using it as an example to illustrate the composition of fighters in a globalised world.

Yaar Indians trust me
It was a mediocre show had it been better you would have declared YUDH on Pakistan by now
In your hearts you know that pilot played it safe although he was flying 4.5+++++++++ generation plane

Yaar Indians trust me
It was a mediocre show had it been better you would have declared YUDH on Pakistan by now
In your hearts you know that pilot played it safe although he was flying 4.5+++++++++ generation plane
That's all right but where in JF17....poor show of being absent....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom