What's new

RQ-170 footage released

Members are once again wasting time with these juden and that viet defector?

These people are mentally challenged and ignorant at the same time, that combination makes a very retarded human beings.
They are saying, this drone crashed in one piece and somehow Iranians found it that quickly?
I mean how stupid do you have to be to believe that?

Clearly this drone was hacked alongside the other drones which Iran has.
Stop wasting pages on this thread by replying to this juden and that 80 year old vietnamese.

this is your fault :D

holocaust wasn't enough :butcher:

kidding :tup:

"Israeli drones are daily flying over Lebanon for over 3 decades"

:tup:

proof :

Mohajer_Shahed_129_02.JPG
This is just another Iranian RC toy. This is the original watcheeker:

AIR_UAV_Watchkeeper_Landing_Thales-UK_lg.jpg

Everybody knows what a 'crash' means buddy!
I've already privided you two examples of planes which crashed almost intact.

Here UAV crash:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfSyHAoxUfs

It will be interesting to know what kind of sensor systems are inside RQ-170 other than optical and an infrared imager as evident from the video.

@bozorgmehr :

That is called 80 year old defected Vietnamese virgin's laws of physics.
In his law of physics, if something with mass "m" falls from 40-45 000 feet it will not be damaged.
Also, his laws of biology is very interesting, he's theory is this UAV crashed in a desert undamaged and Iranian were automatically aware of it's crash.
You Iranians must have some top hearing and other senses. I envy you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
You made a claim that Iran captured 2 Watchkeepers. So where are they? RC toy that you posted is not Watcheekep.

500,are you idiot?i replied your post and you are ignoring me?
:coffee:

in the second picture,do you see snow on the ground?dont know about tel aviv but in karaj snow is slipping.about the first image,firstly F-1 was landed at a very low speed and in a planned way(not crashing) in order for an emergency landing.same happened to an IRIAF F-14 and now the plane is repaired and its in service now.plus landing without landing gears is sth all pilots should pass during training course.
but crashing like this is completely impossible.dont doubt
It was not landing without gear. It was a crash without pilot after pilot ejected.

I've already privided you two examples of planes which crashed almost intact.

Here UAV crash:

200 Mio $ hightech Drone crashes - Euro Hawk Prototype - YouTube

You didn't provide any examples of crashed aircrafts. Actually what you did is score an own goal. You put up pictures of 2 intact and recoverable planes that had performed controlled belly landings. The keywords here being "controlled" and "landing". Guess which other aircraft went through the same procedure and looks remarkably in a good condition as well? Yes, the RQ-170! 1-0 for me...

Secondly, if you consider your video to be an example of an intact plane after crashing, then I consider myself to be the reincarnation of Moshiach and command you to go back to Poland...

0-2 for me...

@bozorgmehr :

That is called 80 year old defected Vietnamese virgin's laws of physics.
In his law of physics, if something with mass "m" falls from 40-45 000 feet it will not be damaged.
Also, his laws of biology is very interesting, he's theory is this UAV crashed in a desert undamaged and Iranian were automatically aware of it's crash.
You Iranians must have some top hearing and other senses. I envy you guys.

Yes, apparently we are all powerful and all knowing!!! And it's on that basis that I commanded 500 to go back to Poland and leave the poor Palestinians be. We will see if he respects our command or he lashes out against our authority...

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't provide any examples of crashed aircrafts.
I did. Here again:

Actually what you did is score an own goal. You put up pictures of 2 intact and recoverable planes that had performed controlled belly landings. The keywords here being "controlled" and "landing". Guess which other aircraft went through the same procedure and looks remarkably in a good condition as well? Yes, the RQ-170! 1-0 for me...
No, there was nothing controllable about them. They landed like this after ejection of pilots.

Secondly, if you consider your video to be an example of an intact plane after crashing, then I consider myself to be the reincarnation of Moshiach and command you to go back to Poland...
Plane is intact. Wings are broken, but same happened to RQ-170.

500 why can't you understand that flying wing is inherently unstable and cant stop rolling over if its not micromanaged with its inboard computer , for God's sake B2 need 3 different computer just not to roll over itself .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom