What's new

Rs 10,500 cr remitted by Christian missionaries: Why is opposition mum?

Is there any law against this? If not I guess it is simply a matter of shut up and put up with it. God is not a monopoly. If the conversions are being done under duress or false coersions then there may be reasons to complain.

its a crime when Hindus do it ....did you read that article "
it was found that some of them dressed up as Swamis and approached gullible people and said their Hindu Gods were the corrupt version of Christ." will this come under false coercions for you?

its a crime when Hindus do it ....did you read that article "
it was found that some of them dressed up as Swamis and approached gullible people and said their Hindu Gods were the corrupt version of Christ." will this come under false coercions for you?

Certainly. Criminal charges should be investigated against anybody who breaks the law including these missionaries if it can be proven that this is true.

I recall when I tried to get @seiko to convert to my religion which is WOPW (a new religion). I tried to convince him that the new WOPW Bible is actually a sequel to the Christian Bible and quoted parts of the WOPW Bible. I then tried to convince him that the messiah of WOPW is Christ reincarnated. He immediately opened an FIR against me and I was found guilty and deported to Zimbabwe :undecided:

its a well known fact that Chruches use money for missionary work...........as in my hometown ..............they pay poor people and give away their debts ............they are asked to change surname to "massih" and visit church every sunday ........thats it.

no fanfare .....no publicity ....they do it one person at a time..

Local population dont have any issues with it ..........people here visit gurudawars , temples , churches all the same .....
no one is going to burn churches or doing anything .

as a matter of Fact ....conversion is two way street ......people are converting to christian , Hindus , sikhs .......so population just staying at same ratio in my city as it was 20-30 years ago.

God is one ...............it doesnot matter how u worship it...................its very unGodly to pay someone to like their version of god

and it doesn't happen ? when it happens, what do you think should be done ? remember, there are no laws about this.

so what are u suggesting ???? burn the chruches sanghi style???

that type of stuff dont happen in Punjab normally .......we keep sanghis in check here....same case to chruches .....they wanna pay ....keep paying ...........it doesnot mean people are converting in way .....many are shifting from christainity too

so what are u suggesting ???? burn the chruches sanghi style???

that type of stuff dont happen in Punjab normally .......we keep sanghis in check here....same case to chruches .....they wanna pay ....keep paying ...........it doesnot mean people are converting in way .....many are shifting from christainity too

i asked you. what do you think should be done in those cases ? they are converting. they may remain whatever their original religion was, but their children will be brought up as christians or whichever religion the parent converted too. their children too.

what is your solution ? or is it ok to not do anything about it and let it slide ?

The problem with Hindu conversions is that it is being done with too much fanfare. If people want to convert/revert let them do so silently. With the fanfare comes the need to criticize. Hindu organizations should follow the examples of Christian or Muslim organizations (Zakir Naik excluded :D) and do their stuff without the limelight

There you goes.You are absolutely right.Why should they do this with this much of fanfare?
They can do this silently but why they didnt do that?
Why the Christian groups are absolute mum about the Conversion plan of MP Adityanath?

Latest opinion of BJP President Amit Shah is that he is in much favour for the Anti Conversion law.
Christian NGO and Zakir Naik team is in absolute concern .If they oppose that possiblebill Govt will release entire data about their funding.

All this drama was based on that script.
A possible Strong Anti Conversion law.

Remit the missionaries outwards, problem solved :pop:

PS: Banyias should applaud that missionaries are bringing forex to India

The problem with Hindu conversions is that it is being done with too much fanfare. If people want to convert/revert let them do so silently. With the fanfare comes the need to criticize. Hindu organizations should follow the examples of Christian or Muslim organizations (Zakir Naik excluded :D) and do their stuff without the limelight
This particular one was done with fanfare, there have been Hindu conversions happening for sometime, and they are quite silent, and later you might see one post on one of the pro hindu websites. This particular one seems to be aimed at creating noise, with the intention of sparking a debate on conversion laws.

Is there any law against this? If not I guess it is simply a matter of shut up and put up with it. God is not a monopoly. If the conversions are being done under duress or false coersions then there may be reasons to complain.

Did you not put up an argument when Ranjeet quoted law to you that decency is beyond law? So all of a sudden you see decency within law?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom