What's new

Rs 25k cr Tejas won’t be ready before 2015

. . . . . . low-quality Chinese avionics and FBW, . . . . . .
. . . . . . PAF will build are 100-150 inferior machines . . . .
@lungiwala: One cannot pass judgement on someone else tech and all Chinese products are not "low-quality", when its defense even the worst nation try producing good stuff. There are few areas where we can take a leaf or so from them to improve ourselves. This dose not mean that we are inferior or they are superior, its just that every bit of knowledge, no matter its source, is helpful when we are learning. Remember when a king can learn from a spider why not us.

And secondly welcome to D.pk, hope you find this forum interesting and knowledgeable. As that was your first post, I will pass on a friendly suggestion, PLS REFRAIN FROM FLAMING. That is what gets you banned or being frowned upon by serious posters. I am too a newbie here and I could be wrong, so I request senior members to correct me and help us out.

Why so much of crying about it I cannot understand sometimes about this plane. Even if it will come from 2015 or 2016 it will still be better than mig 21's. And our home grown stuff. We can produce it in huge numbers with continous improvements like MK2. So people who are saying this is a waste should think that once operational it will come in quick, big numbers. Everybody is forgetting LCA is bottom of the pyramid structure which is base. In next 10 years frontline IAF fighters should be T50's > (2nd tier) Rafael's, Sukhoi's > (3rd tier) Mirages, Mig 29's, Mig 27's, Jaguars > (4th tier) LCA's, LCA mk2's, Mig 21's. I guess this will be a structure that we should see in coming years. I see no point of scrapping this project.

Another sign of pitiful government organizations and their inept aptitude.

You already tried it with the likes of Ajeet, HF-24 Maurat, Kiran etc.
You are purchasing all under the Sun from them, why not a JV, will save a lot of embarrassment.

Defence purchases/JVs/Productions are meant to align to military strategy.. Not to score brownie points or save embarrassment on anonymous Internet forums :azn:

So lets agree on this, your comparison is with Pakistan.....BTW, heard of Mashak and Super Mashak, an in-house BFT

Mashak....??? Really ??

MFI-17 Mushshak (Urdu: مشاق) (English: Proficient) is a licence-built basic trainer aircraft version of the Saab Safari, used by the Pakistan Army and Pakistan Air Force
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MFI-17_Mushshak

but anyway, some more airborne inhouse stuff from India

8288.jpg

dhruv.jpg

300px-HAL_LCH_TD-1.JPG

SUPER MUSHAK.

WaltonAirshowLahore1178.jpg

According to windjammer this PAKISTANS effort at indengious fighter production.

Get real wind jammer you cannot compare that to the pic above or the TEJAS programme

SUPER MUSHAK.

Get real wind jammer you cannot compare that to the pic above or the TEJAS programme

actually main problem is ...... khud ne kabhi kuch banaya nahi or doosro ke bura bolte hai

actually main problem is ...... khud ne kabhi kuch banaya nahi or doosro ke bura bolte hai

They dont realize, ki,

Girtey hain sheh sawar hi maidane jung mein.. Woh Tifl kya girenge, jo ghutno ke bal chaley...

Defence purchases/JVs/Productions are meant to align to military strategy.. Not to score brownie points or save embarrassment on anonymous Internet forums :azn:

Stick measuring was initiated when the member habitually dragged in Pakistan and China into the debate, my reply was in that context, lest the Indian policy.

Mashak....??? Really ??

Yes, now completely manufactured inside Pakistan and the Super Mashak is Pakistan's own enhancement project.
but anyway, some more airborne inhouse stuff from India

8288.jpg

dhruv.jpg

300px-HAL_LCH_TD-1.JPG

This should help.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/55203-how-indigenous-dhruv-alh.html

SUPER MUSHAK.

An acute lack of comprehension, rather than cherry picking, reading the whole sentence usually helps,....missed the BFT part and Indian acquisition from Brazil of the same. !!

They dont realize, ki,

Girtey hain sheh sawar hi maidane jung mein.. Woh Tifl kya girenge, jo ghutno ke bal chaley...

Samaj samajna, samaj key samjo, samaj samajna bi eik samaj hey,
Samaj samajh key bin jo na samjey, meri nazar mein woh na samaj hey. !!:azn:

You are purchasing all under the Sun from them, why not a JV, will save a lot of embarrassment.

Isn't the reason for indigenous effort obvious to you? To ensure we aren't held hostage by our friends in future as you are experiencing now. US was your dearest ally in the past, what happens to all you JV's procurement plan if relations with chinese brothers get sour???

So lets agree on this, your comparison is with Pakistan.....BTW, heard of Mashak and Super Mashak, an in-house BFT, I believe you guys are having to even purchase that from Brazil. :azn:

As far as your super mashak is concerned that, what is indigenous about it, its an assembled Saab MFI from Saab kits. We at-least built our own HJT 16 and HPT 32, our LCA has gone into limited production and mk2 design is solid now.

Isn't the reason for indigenous effort obvious to you? To ensure we aren't held hostage by our friends in future as you are experiencing now. US was your dearest ally in the past, what happens to all you JV's procurement plan if relations with chinese brothers get sour???

I have already explained this above.

As far as your super mashak is concerned that, what is indigenous about it, its an assembled Saab MFI from Saab kits. We at-least built our own HJT 16 and HPT 32, our LCA has gone into limited production and mk2 design is solid now.

It started of life as such....assembled from SKD kits, but now completely manufactured in Pakistan, hence it's been exported to several countries and some earlier models are being upgraded to super Mashak by PAC including the ones that were sold earlier.

I have already explained this above.

It started of life as such....assembled from SKD kits, but now completely manufactured in Pakistan, hence it's been exported to several countries and some earlier models are being upgraded to super Mashak by PAC including the ones that were sold earlier.

How is that ddifferent from our Mig21's, jag's, or now MKI's, design, tooling and technology was bought and now we manufacture it, apparently lot of your fellow comrades considers this as a big flaw, dont they?

as far as saab safari is concerned, SAAB stopped it's production in late 70's it is an obsolete system picked up by PAF and now is selling it to cash strapped airforces of syria, iran and oman.

What was the point of the much vaunted "fast" development of the JF-17, if all that PAF has to show so far is barely 50 block-1s, with sub-par 83kn Russian engines, sub-par Chinese radar, avionics and missiles, and an inferior airframe? In 10 years, these JF-17s will be as obsolete as the Bisons, Mirage-5s and Mig-27s, unlike the LCA Tejas rolling out from 2015.

You would have done better if you haven't started pointless trolling in your very first post at PDF ! :azn: ... A new clown straight from BRF :rofl: ... Reserve your God's gift to aviation for the Raptor ... Adios !

seriously we should now dump this project.enough with this national pride and etc.it's time for drdo to keep aside their ego and declare this project as technology demonstrator or failure.

for me it's rip lca tejas

This topic is going no where

Good look to Pakistan with their SUPER MUSHAKS.

and lets see HOW india gets on with LCA prgramme

Back
Top Bottom