What's new

RSS at it again! Threatening Pakistan cricket team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I relly dont care if RSS SS or some other Tom D@ck and harry. The thing is that its an indians hardliner group that had issued the threat and they have done it in the past and had acted on it as well. So rather then trolling and trying to divert the attention from the issue just stick to it. Cause many of you will be doing this now, when the show is on your foot you guys just tend to derail it.

Did they hurt any Pakistani player ??

They just dug up the pitch. C'mon is it not a novel way to protest without any violence on the players. ? :lol:

This threat cant be taken lightly with RSS and its assorted group members involved in terror activities.GOI must take this threat seriously and ban BJP and RSS and jail its all activists as precautionary measure.

Did they hurt any Pakistani player ??

They just dug up the pitch. C'mon is it not a novel way to protest without any violence on the players. ? :lol:

Yeah!! They did hurt Pakistani cricketers!!

SS dug up the old pitch..and after the new pitch was laid..kumble took all the pakistani wickets in a single innings..

They(Pakistanis) were hurt very badly..so badly..some of them had to be hospitilized..:eek:

Hence proved Aslan's statement!!

I have never taken their comments seriously. The only thing their statement proves is that even after all the conspiracies, they are so much afraid of Pakistan that they have a strong belief that Pakistan will reach the final.

to Bal Thakerey, i would only say 'ziada uchalne ki zaroorat nahin hai warna tumhaare behnoi ko bhej dain ge. woh waise bhi tumhaare khilaaf acha khelta hai'

oh well shiv sena orange jokers once again seek some attention .:suicide:

Is Orange your favourite Color Jana, I have seen you use orange as a Prefix for many a things.... Agreed they are Jokers, But please they are No Orange Jokers....

oh well shiv sena orange jokers once again seek some attention .:suicide:

Guessing from your mention 'bout them in your every other post, it seems they achieved what they wanted. :lol:

Thank u!!!:P
But Let me correct u...i am not the first troll in the thread..u can say "First Indian Troll" though...IF u want to see the first troll...plz see below for the person who posted this and also who thanked this post...oh..thats u actually!!

yes it is possible you typical bharti person who thinks india as super power without toilets :)

Is Orange your favourite Color Jana, I have seen you use orange as a Prefix for many a things.... Agreed they are Jokers, But please they are No Orange Jokers....

yes my favourit colour
bacha joker ka ashirwad leta jaa.

1.jpg

Guessing from your mention 'bout them in your every other post, it seems they achieved what they wanted. :lol:

:P oh well if that was the achievement damn they should have told me before. atleast we could have stopped historical deadly riots in India by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom