What's new

RSS plans to launch violent attacks on Kerala CPI(M), aims Godhra model repression, says intelligenc

Its just appears that way based on the poor understanding of english by your fellow "minority" mallu.

The same way a middle class man is considered "rich" by a beggar on the street :lol: .... same difference.

I know several people who are not so proficient in English, but highly capable in their domains. Some of the eminent Malayalis were educated in Malayalam medium schools.

Please keep your elitism to yourself.

I know several people who are not so proficient in English, but highly capable in their domains. Some of the eminent Malayalis were educated in Malayalam medium schools.

Please keep your elitism to yourself.

LOL.... and please keep your inferiority complex to yourself.

Bibo theories :pop: Nice coming back. But I still read "Mallu is a name for all those mallus who are confident about their ancient history and heritage." But I don't wanna corner you on that. It's rather boring.

LOL.... do try. I dare you :lol:

Are they any less? I studied in KV, Kanjikode.

Oh, what's the depth of my heritage Bibo sir? Did you calculate it? :enjoy:

I honestly don't give a flying fcuk.

What is this "Onam" you claim is part of your heritage ? How do you calculate the date for Onam ? What calendar do you follow ??

inferiority complex ? What for ?:omghaha:

LOL.... how do I know ? I am not your psychiatrist :lol:

Chinga masathil. Atham thottenni, thiruvonam vare.. After that avittam, Chathayam.

It's part of Kerala's heritage.

So why is it celebrated during Chinga Masam ? What is the name of that calendar BTW ? Do you follow that calendar ?

No, its far from heaven. And about your REAL problems, I assure you, NOBODY is working on correcting it.

99.9 % of the population of kerala are not even AWARE of the real problem that plague the state.

Not even the RSS in kerala, most of whom have grown up drinking the communist and christian propaganda which is today "kerala culture".

They think the problem is Alcoholism while ignoring the REAL underlying reasons for Alcoholism which is Hopelessness.

They think the problem is Law and order, while ignoring the REAL underlying reasons which are Broken families and fast disappearing social and cultural VALUES which are replaced by more "pragmatic" principles like sleeping with your neighbors wife if her husband is in the gulf and preying on his daughter.

Your REAL problem is the total replacement of Hindu Values with christian western values that put MONEY above everything else. Self before society. Self gratification before moral and ethical behavior.

How many of you are even AWARE of this ? How many of you have the wisdom or the courage to even ACKNOWLEDGE this ? Not many, I can assure you. THAT is the reality of Kerala and this reality will write your future.

And all you can do is be in DENIAL while abusing the RSS for all your ills.
Shut up and get out of here:angry:

അല്ലെടാ, വേണേൽ കർക്കിടകത്തിൽ ഓണം ആഘോഷിക്കാം :lol:

LOL.... ... you are free to celebrate it on any month since you do not know the significance of WHY its celebrated on chinga masam :lol:

THAT is the dept of your "heritage"

Shut up and get out of here:angry:

errrr ............ NO :lol:

Onam used to be the harvest festiaval. It also used to be spring, when flowers blossom but ironically we buy flowers from TN.

The malayalam calender is called Kollavarsham. I don't know the exact year though.

Onam is not the harvest Festival. Vishu is :lol:

Though you are right about the name of the Hindu calendar. The year now is 1192.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom