What's new

RSS wants Narendra Modi as Prime Minister

This is certainly a very dangerous situation for MOdi since sushma ,advani and mm joshi constitute 3 of the 12 member parliamentary board of the BJP which is in charge of declaring the PM candidate.So already 1/4th of the members are openly against Modi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yajeen janiye agher 370 article remove kiya to ek ek indian jho kashmir haye gha Zaid khud usko apne haton se mare gha. Kashmiris dont want you there otherwise who need 700k army there to control kashmiris? yakeen kijie agher allah ne moka diya to jho kuch pandits ke sath huwa tha wohi zaid Hamid dobara kare gha kashmir mein hane wale har indian ke sath.

Dont wake up Zaid Hamid.

Yajeen janiye agher 370 article remove kiya to ek ek indian jho kashmir haye gha Zaid khud usko apne haton se mare gha. Kashmiris dont want you there otherwise who need 700k army there to control kashmiris? yakeen kijie agher allah ne moka diya to jho kuch pandits ke sath huwa tha wohi zaid Hamid dobara kare gha kashmir mein hane wale har indian ke sath.

Dont wake up Zaid Hamid.

Allah's Dream of Dar-al-Islam failed ultimately in India even after 1400 Years!

Zaid Hamid will be taken out in Islamic Republic of Pakistan by True Muslims.

Dont wake up Zaid Hamid.

486989_414285705305452_365832285_n.jpg

9 will vote for him
Well Vajpayee is one of the members..I guess.. So i don't know if he is even in a position to vote...and even if he votes I doubt that he is strong pro Modi
I highly doubt that such an important decision can be made without a unanimous vote (or one very close to it atleat)..
Anyway hoping that the situation will be cleared soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Allah's Dream of Dar-al-Islam failed ultimately in India even after 1400 Years!

Zaid Hamid will be taken out in Islamic Republic of Pakistan by True Muslims.

Khoon ki nadiya bahe ghi agher 370 article remove kiya, yakeen janiye Zaid ki army ready ho rahi hai.

Heard sushma swaraj replaced narendra modi as head of election campaign committee ...

Though I am not 100% sure but without Modi Bjp is going to get 50-70 odd seats. Lets face it the default party is congress. Even with all these traitors like LKA, SS, MMJ backbiting modi's odds are that modi wont get more than 100-125 seats.The only way that I find feasible is that these people are expelled and made an example of otherwise its upa3 for us

Modi will win next elections,he has the support,congress has no chance,i cant say about owaisi duo and amjdullah khan of majlis bacho tehreek.

Khoon ki nadiya bahe ghi agher 370 article remove kiya, yakeen janiye Zaid ki army ready ho rahi hai.

He will be taken out by True Muslims in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Don't you see Pakistani soldiers being taken out by Taliban, Why?

Because according to them , Pakistani Soldiers (Muslims) are allying with Americans (Kuffars).

So you and Zaid Hamid both will be taken out by True Muslims for Sucking upto Harem Jahil Kuffar Hindu Culture. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom