What's new

Rubbish news from Indian Media Taliban claims responsibility for New York 'attack

Agian and agian Buddy no one believes Indian crap

You believe rupeenews if u want to, and leave others to belive what they want. if u want to talk abt any specific thing thats fine but if u just flaming by using such nonsensical 'arguments' then tata.

Have already posted other western and CHINESE (all bow down with respect) news sources in case u actually interested.

^^Good for you. Keep believing the reality to be a big lie, and one day you will stare at the state of your country. Pakistani media is no saint either. I have seen several videos, there no code of conduct especially non-english channels, their "news" is more of views full of retorting statements, and for one there is no coherence within the news world when covering a particular news.

You are going to see one statement, and within minutes a contradictory statement. Several reports like "Kasab having been killed" were fabricated, the moment the attacks took place you had fanatics to discuss the "duplicity" and be far away from reporting whats going on. War was being cooked up for no reason. And Zaid Hamid became a national hero. And all this was not in India, neither anywhere in the world.

^^Good for you. Keep believing the reality to be a big lie, and one day you will stare at the state of your country. Pakistani media is no saint either. I have seen several videos, there no code of conduct especially non-english channels, their "news" is more of views full of retorting statements, and for one there is no coherence within the news world when covering a particular news.

Your fabricated reality indeed is hoax and worthless. You Indians are filled with lies and distortion against Pakistan. It's your daily activity to make spicy headlines and resort to lies. We aren't interested in your lies. Period.

Your fabricated reality indeed is hoax and worthless. You Indians are filled with lies and distortion against Pakistan. It's your daily activity to make spicy headlines and resort to lies. We aren't interested in your lies. Period.

THe news was all over the net. Others have also posted non-indian links. Then, what is your gripe?.

Pakistani Taliban chief claims U.S. shooting
Sat Apr 4, 2009 2:52am EDT

Email | Print |
| Reprints | Single Page
[-] Text [+]
Photo
1 of 1Full Size

PESHAWAR, Pakistan (Reuters) - Pakistani Taliban militant leader Baituallah Mehsud claimed on Saturday responsibility for an attack on a U.S. immigration center in New York state in which 13 people were killed.

"I accept responsibility. They were my men. I gave them orders in reaction to U.S. drone attacks," Mehsud told Reuters by telephone from an undisclosed location.

A man armed with two handguns killed 13 people at an immigration services center before apparently turning the gun on himself, authorities in Binghamton, New York, said.

Representative Maurice Hinchey, whose district includes Binghamton, told the New York Times that indications are the gunman was an immigrant from Vietnam.

(Reporting by Alamgir Bitani; Writing by Kamran Haider; Editing by Robert Birsel)

An opinion...

Reuters Knowingly Reports Lie About Binghamton Shooting -- The Taliban Did It
By Warner Todd Huston (Bio | Archive)

April 4, 2009 - 08:48 ET

* [Email this to friend]
* [Printer-friendly version]

Reuters published a story today, April 4, detailing some nonsense from a Taliban terrorist who has claimed "responsibility" for Friday's shooting rampage in Binghamtom, New York. The question that comes to mind is why? Why did Reuters imagine this idiotic claim, this obvious lie, was worth reporting to the world? Does Reuters not have the good sense God gave a door knob? Why would Reuters pass this Taliban propaganda off as news?

From Peshawar, Pakistan, Reuters reports that this Taliban leader wannabe has said that the murderous rampage perpetrated by an unhinged Vietnamese immigrant was done by his "men." This half-wit terrorist claims that he ordered the "men" to attack the U.S. because of the use of Predator drones that have been so successful in cutting out so many of those nits in their Pakistani strongholds.

But we all know this "acceptance of responsibility" is an outright lie. We may not know why Jiverly Voong went off the deep end, but we know he had zilch to do with Pakistan. So, why did Reuters think it a story worthy of reporting? There can only be one reason.

You see by telling us the lie of Baitubooolah Meshaweazel Muhammad something-or-another who is claiming he was responsible for the rampage Reuters can also promulgate anger toward our Predator drone program that has been so successful in killing these Taliban and al Qaeda scum-bags.

Reuters knows full well the story is bunk. But if it helps turn more people against the U.S. efforts to stop Islamofascist terror, well, that is a tale worth telling.

So, the upshot here is that Reuters posted a story that it knew was a lie and a story that had no value as news at all. The only purpose it served was as anti-American propaganda.

I think the india media reported it first that BM was behind the attack and after that all the other media oulets started to publish to story......all quoting the india story.

I think the india media reported it first that BM was behind the attack and after that all the other media oulets started to publish to story......all quoting the india story.

The Rediff article clearly mentions reuters, and i've also posted the reuters link.

But of course, i don't expect facts to change ur thinking, that would be unpatriotic.

sheesh what rubbish indeed.

You mean FBI too?

guys Admit it I all in the indian perception just like they came out as a hero from the somalian piracy attack we all know that incident

I think BUM was also behind the pearl harbor attack. Any thoughts?
I fear they are also behind the crop cirlces & the UFO scam.

Back
Top Bottom