What's new

Rupee extends big fall, nears 56 mark, Will the Rafale Deal game over?

Lets not talk abt a J20 in this thread as its nothing more than a TECH DEMONTRATOR and harmless

RAFALE IS A SERIOUS BAD *** MMRCA and better than anything that both PAF & PLAAF can throw at it next 10 years.

THERE WILL BE SOME seriouly miffed pissed off Pak members if IAF signs the rafale soon

and u think we are concerned of people with dubious ancestry ? :woot:

As dubious as your peoples claim on the IVC? :lol:

I like your avatar...Copy of KFC...PRC :rofl:

Glad the humorous aspect of it made you laugh. It was for the very reason why it's my avatar of choice.

@topic....our enemies are shi! scared ....thinking about India getting Rafale.....dirty fellows are making their pants yellow

A poor country does not make a strong country. First get hold of them, then test them against our defense before laying down your claims. This way you won't make a fool of yourself in the future. :azn:

Well... I don't know or care about Chinese monsoons, won't bother to find where an odd earthquake stuck in china (except, whatever is printed as a side news on timesofindia.com) or what politicking in happening in china !!!

Getting ideas from the infamous "Toilet Media" will not give you an accurate view of the world. I suggest you go do some more reading and find better sources.

You, yourself said you would be concerned if India's Rafale deal falls through .... and if this concern has nothing to do with your love for France.... you have a paranoia about India.

I like your strawman there. Can you not look at it in a way that I'm concerned that India might not have what it takes to secure the deal? The deal or the plane production encounters delays for reasons we already and did not know about? Or for the love of India which I have etc? Why do you think Chinese are paranoid about India is beyond me. The size of our economy, military budget and hardwares and our defense policies must have went whooosh flying over your head! :lol:

If the only way you manage to get a sleep is by believing that half of India's population doesn't get bread, please feel free.

I sleep well every day. Can't say the same about the other half of your country's population though. Obviously your "TOIlet media" failed to tell you about the severity of the issue, which doesn't bother me either . :disagree:

Better, start believing that 100% of India's population doesn't get bread, for that will help you get a permanent sleep. :laugh:

May your soul rest in peace. RIP.

It's your country's problem and it is them who needs to address the issue, nothing to do with me nor China. Now go and rest your sorry soul in peace :wave:

Back
Top Bottom