What's new

Rupee tumbles by nearly Rs19 against dollar in interbank amid IMF delays

Screenshot_20230302_131541_Twitter.jpg

Ishaq Dar zindabad

I think she should marry Mohammad Zubair now ... what would be reaction of Mohammad Zubair wife when she read such tweets of GF.
آپ کس طرح کی بات کر رہے ہیں
یہ شادی کرنے والی چیزیں نہیں ہیں یہ اور اسطرح کی باقی عورتیں نون لیگ کی شاملات ہیں جنہیں کوئی بھی استعمال کر سکتا ہے پر اپنے نام پر رجسٹری انتقال نہیں کرا سکتا

There are enemies of state doing it. Don’t worry.

PDM is a clown show but everyone knows this rupee devaluation isn’t because of their policies but rather some enemies of state who want to see Pakistan default.

The enemies of the state are PDM and their supporters

Everyone told you IK and PTI are not perfect but they are democratically elected and need to see it to the end of their electoral term, followed by free elections where they need to gain a majority so they can create change

He doesn't care!

And he'll give Moody's a befitting reply!

If there ever was a modern poster child symbolizing Pakistani financial incompetence, surely he is one of them. I can only hope he burns in hell for eternity, but that is just my personal opinion, and takes all those responsible for putting him in-charge with him.

If there ever was a modern poster child symbolizing Pakistani financial incompetence, surely he is one of them. I can only hope he burns in hell for eternity, but that is just my personal opinion, and takes all those responsible for putting him in-charge with him.

Couldn't agree more.

Back
Top Bottom