What's new

Russia-China victory in Syria a sign of declining US power

^ I wonder why this hypocritical Zionist does not say anything about his own slaughter and oppression in Palestine?:devil:

I say when you start agreeing that intervention in Syria is a good thing with Israelis then you should know you are in the wrong

I say when you start agreeing that intervention in Syria is a good thing with Israelis then you should know you are in the wrong

They are very clever, clever indeed. I have never seen any Israeli in the forum supporting a geo strategic motion which would benefit Muslims. ALL of them support Arab monarchies, support intervention in Syria, support the destruction of Iraq, Libya and afghanistan. Whatmore, they also support Iran-Arab war and support the Arab side rather than Iran.

I am still intrigued that some people don't understand the saying "If you want to know which side to take, look at the direction your enemy's arrows are pointing".

It is crystal clear which direction these Zionist Swines like 500, Archdemon, PteX are collectively pointing their arrows.

They are very clever, clever indeed. I have never seen any Israeli in the forum supporting a geo strategic motion which would benefit Muslims. ALL of them support Arab monarchies, support intervention in Syria, support the destruction of Iraq, Libya and afghanistan. Whatmore, they also support Iran-Arab war and support the Arab side rather than Iran.

I am still intrigued that some people don't understand the saying "If you want to know which side to take, look at the direction your enemy's arrows are pointing".

It is crystal clear which direction these Zionist Swines like 500, Archdemon, PteX are collectively pointing their arrows.

Sad but true. Hopefully our people will learn

China and Russia back out from UN sponsored terrorism does not mean they endorse Bashar Al Haiwan sponsored terrorism.

do not be silly none of us wants this silliness. How dare you say that do you not read my earlier posts?

I think the people who accuse me of supporting the killings of Syrians (I do not support their killing, but they must surrender their arms, stop accepting foreign support/intervention, & stop the violence against the government) should look at what is happening in Bahrain currently. We already know what happened in Libya, & how it was best to leave that country alone (looking at what it's become now).

Ibn Taimyah the Syrian famous imam/scholor when he saw the Alwaites working with the mongols siad"if these people(Alwaites) ever rule Muslims then they will work with Jews in persecuting the Muslims" Thats 700 years ago!!
Now Israeli UAV's in Syrian skies to give the Syrian goverment the location/movement of the FSA. A great visionary imam indeed.

Regime change in Syria is not in favor of the West.

Assad is Brutal but he is secular, respects women's rights and minority rights. Christians and non-Sunni muslims enjoy full rights under his regime and can worship freely.

Any regime change will bring a conservative Sunni government which will start a violent crackdown on non-muslims and infringe on women's rights.

I prefer Assad over the chaos that will reign in Syria when he is removed from power.

Libya is differnet. Its a predominately sunni country with no major ethnic groups.

Syria is a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural country which will get torn apart like Lebanon or Iraq if Assad is removed from power.

I prefer the lesser of two evils.

Regime change in Syria is not in favor of the West.

Assad is Brutal but he is secular, respects women's rights and minority rights. Christians and non-Sunni muslims enjoy full rights under his regime and can worship freely.

Any regime change will bring a conservative Sunni government which will start a violent crackdown on non-muslims and infringe on women's rights.

I prefer Assad over the chaos that will reign in Syria when he is removed from power.

Libya is differnet. Its a predominately sunni country with no major ethnic groups.

Syria is a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural country which will get torn apart like Lebanon or Iraq if Assad is removed from power.

I prefer the lesser of two evils.

You nailed it right on..but there are two major ethnic groups in Libya as well..

The Arabs of Benghazi vs the mainland tribal Berbers!

The only reason USA is in favor of regime change in Syria it that it will weaken Iran and cut off aid to Hezbollah which will strengthen Israel's position.

Israel is smart enough to know its better the devil you know than you don't know. Assad is a rational actor. When Israel took out Syria's Nuclear Reactor, Assad didn't start a war with Israel. Who knows how will a post-Assad government had reacted. Started another disastarous war with Israel like Hezbollah did in 2006.

As for the 10,000 people killed, its sad. But that pales to the +500,000 killed in the Sunni-Shia Civil War in Iraq, or +100,000 Christian-Muslim Civil Wars in Lebanon.

The bloodletting in Syria will approach Iraq levels, completely tearing apart the country, its national fabric and creating more terrorism and upheavel.

Syria is one of the most ancient countries in the world. It has national treasures, museums, relics, monouments that sacred to all major religions in the world. I do not want such an important country to undergo what happened in Iraq or Lebanon.

Could you provide some evidence of that please?
"Late last month, Turkish sources said that claims by the Syrian regime that the opposition had been cooperating with Israel were false. The sources said that unmanned Israeli planes had been seen hovering over Syria, presumably spying on the protesters and photographing movements by the rebel Free Syrian Army (FSA) that is fighting against the Syrian regime.

Israel seemed to be cooperating with the Syrian regime, the sources said, by providing Damascus with intelligence. Moreover, Russia had supplied the regime with the planes after they had been procured from Tel Aviv, they claimed"
Al-Ahram Weekly | Region | Between defiance and crisis

Murderious regime in Syria is going to fall. By supporting it u are only prolonging the slaughter. Whats not clear here?

Look at Tunisia: Ben Ali fled without any fight and there were virtually no casualties. We have a new democratically elected government.
in egypt and tunis it was peacfull protest and our wasnt touched but in syria from what you are saying that syrian army must be destroyed and that will never happen syrian army must stand and the alliance of iran syria hezbollah must stand to balance the region
but of course i understand that what i want is not what you want the countrys sourronding you weak without army

in egypt and tunis it was peacfull protest and our wasnt touched but in syria from what you are saying that syrian army must be destroyed and that will never happen syrian army must stand and the alliance of iran syria hezbollah must stand to balance the region
but of course i understand that what i want is not what you want the countrys sourronding you weak without army

had the army take side with the regime in tunis or egypt there would have been a different story but in syria 80 percent of officers r from this criminal sect.

from day 1 this regime has said armed groups and still doesnot accept there r some real demand of the public
i wonder haven't u seen those soldiers who r beating civilians and forcing them to do bow down to bashar picture and chanting ( لا اله الا بشار ) and still have warm heart for this army.
and mullahs of iran just like they don't know this still helping this regim the bottom line is they bother hate muslim and islam

i don't care about the ancient history of syria bla bla , i know about many ahadeeth of the Prophet peace be upon him about shaam and its ppl and this criminal and his army is killing those ppl

TARIQ

had the army take side with the regime in tunis or egypt there would have been a different story but in syria 80 percent of officers r from this criminal sect.

from day 1 this regime has said armed groups and still doesnot accept there r some real demand of the public
i wonder haven't u seen those soldiers who r beating civilians and forcing them to do bow down to bashar picture and chanting ( لا اله الا بشار ) and still have warm heart for this army.
and mullahs of iran just like they don't know this still helping this regim the bottom line is they bother hate muslim and islam

i don't care about the ancient history of syria bla bla , i know about many ahadeeth of the Prophet peace be upon him about shaam and its ppl and this criminal and his army is killing those ppl

TARIQ

Your language and statements seem to chime with American statements on this matter laced with I am a Muslim blah blah, We know it is common for Americans to lie. They are sworn to protect Israel not Syrian public which you conveniently ignore

Back
Top Bottom