What's new

Russia Close to Sign Su-35 Fighter Deal With China

If we purchase some Su-35 it is just for some political reason.

Just like how we vetoed for Syria, since we have no core interest in Syria.

Seriously i doubt Russia could even deliver these planes to us by 2020, the 4 billion is like a gift to them to pledge an alliance.

I think Russia-Chinese alliance will be the best thing ever. it will stop USA from being the "police"

We need Su-35 for Engine technology, Russia won't sell 117S to us alone.

What is Su-37, Su-47? im sorry i don't know a lot about jets. i did look it up but couldnt find a trusted website, i only found wikipedia

Su-37 has only one prototype, which has been crashed in 1997.

While Su-47 has been cancelled.

Although we make big progress in the last decades, we still need to be humble and learn more. Russia will sell SU-35 to China, they get cash not merchandise instead.

what is your opinion about daily crashes of iaf jets?
i never hear about Chinese lose of su-30mkk
be realistic they are hardworking nation
they build their own j-10 and j-20 with in 10 years and your tejas is still in trials
2 IAF Miragee-2000 crashed in the last 2 month.

I think Russia-Chinese alliance will be the best thing ever. it will stop USA from being the "police"

Well, they need money, if Putin failed to boast its economy, then those pro-USA groups might succeed to overthrow him.

We have to financially support them anyway to ensure the Zionists won't take over.

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

What is the engine pakced on j-20?

It is a new powerful engine if you check my recent post on J-20.

Probably it is WS-15.

Well, they need money, if Putin failed to boast its economy, then those pro-USA groups might succeed to overthrow him.

We have to financially support them anyway to ensure the Zionists don't take over.

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

Probably it is WS-15.
You definitely get the point

We have to financially support them anyway to ensure the Zionists don't take over.

Probably it is WS-15.

I think this will also make China a more powerful nation, since its giving money to others, they must always look after China later in future. So it beneficial , and im sure The Great People of China don't want to be enslaved to Zionism like those in the Gulf countries.

Selling Su-35 to China is another tricky played by Russia to get on Indians' nerve. When Indian feel scared their MKI out of date, they will buy more from Russia. Russia is clever, but Chinese is even more.

I think this will also make China a more powerful nation, since its giving money to others, they must always look after China later in future. So it beneficial , and im sure The Great People of China don't want to be enslaved to Zionism like those in the Gulf countries.

Putin will first visit China after his election, definitely talking about the deal for the oil/gas and the aircrafts.

He stated during his election that "to use opportunity to catch the Chinese wind in the sails of their economy".

It seems that we have even to provide the fund and technical support for their PAK FA program.

Back
Top Bottom